fb

DESPERATE 4 CRITIQUE

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions DESPERATE 4 CRITIQUE

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@the-fledgling-artist: *laughs nervously* hehe, i wish that was a joke but I’m scared you actually might XD Anyway, you should totally write that essay cuz I need more information! Tell me some specifics! also, I uh, don’t know what that word means either XD (looks it up) Oh, interesting? are you an annihilationist or something? what are your particular beliefs on the subject? Ya, ok, counseling advice sounds, well, kinda self evidant but still cool! : D I’m glad you where impacted though and, if your willing, I would like to be a leach to your brain and proffit from your 6 weeks of learning. : D

“Hmm, Iā€™m not sure. It just felt right and made sense.”*eyes narrow* wait, you makeing this decision based on *gasps* feelings! I do not appove of this action… Buuut theres like, no chance your going to listen to me so never mind XD As for have I consitered bible school, the awnser is yes, I have, but, to be honest I dont think I would learn much… I would be goign more for the people and I don’t think i need to go to a bible school for that ; D Besides, anythign they can teach me I can learn online in half the time and at 100% less cost so it seems like a poor choice in alot of ways. That being said, it might just be worth it for the community… IDK But I really dont have the money anyway so that kinda makes it not an option XD But ya, give me more details if you can I would love to have some debates! *grins* (you know how much I love a good debate ; D) but, if not, just tell me ; D

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist

*comes in wailing*

I”M SO SORRY I DIDN’T COME WHEN YOU CALLED IN DESPERASION.

I was out of state and didn’t have access to wifi or such. šŸ˜›

Looks like everyone has you covered though with amazing feedback. Only thing to add is that I loved the piece. šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ Great job!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest