*dances eagerly into forum*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *dances eagerly into forum*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

Hey guys! I’m Olivia, also known as Liv, for those of you who don’t yet know me. I’m a…*looks up personality type because I always forget*…ISFJ. I’m sixteen, have hip-length Rapunzel hair, and the oldest of five kids. I’m also a Ydubber, and a Kapeefer. I tried writing fantasy, but it didn’t really work. But I finally found my niche. Realistic fiction. It’s soo perfect, and I totally love it.

I love reading Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction…and let’s just say Speculative Fiction. There’s so much I enjoy reading.

All ofย  Chuck Black’s books are amazing, as well as the Ilyon Chronicles. I love the Crown and Covenant trilogy, annddd…many unpublished books that I’ve had the honor to beta/alpha read.

I also love poetry, though I really need to work on refining my skill.

I love all shades of blue.

I’m also on a writing hiatus until the end of this school year, because I’m way too busy with life right now. Hopefully when things calm down a bit I’ll be able to get back to writing a ton.

I look forward to seeing a bunch of people I already know on here, and getting to know everyone else!

~Liv

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
      https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Sam Kowal
      @sam-kowal

@livgiordano Hi ๐Ÿ˜€

I remember you from Kingdom Pen, of course!

I’ve tried a little realistic fiction, but I’m terrible at it. Its cool to have someone here more adept at that.

*nods* School/life can be quite an enemy to writing. ๐Ÿ˜’And not writing is very painful for any born writer. Hopefully you can get back to it soon

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
      Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
      I would have saved you one!

Brianna Storm Hilvety
      @briannastorm

@livgiordano Welcome to Story Embers!

Iโ€™m a fan of Chuck Black too! Which of his books/series is your favorite?

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.com

Grace T.
      @grace-tolkienista

@livgiordano I am quite relieved to meet another ISFJ writer! So many are N and/or P. They’re lovely people (and I seem to collect them wherever I go xD) but their sheer numbers can be a little daunting, you know?

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

Yippee! Itโ€™s @livgiordano! Me and Aberdeen are so glad youโ€™re here! ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ˜ƒ *jumps up and down excitedly*

Rachel Rogers
      @scribbles

@livgiordano HI! *waves enthusiastically*

I also love writing poetry. Freeform is my thing…what kind(s) of poetry do you like to write?

And I looooove shades of blue, too. Do you have a favorite? My favorite is the dusty grey-indigo of storm clouds.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17

@livgiordano Hi, there! remember me from KP? ๐Ÿ˜‰

YES OH MY GOODNESS CHUCK BLACK AND DOUGLAS BOND BOOKS ARE AWESOME!!!!

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
        www.jennaterese.com

Olivia Giordano
        @livgiordano

@sam-kowal Thank you!! I really hope to get back to writing ASAP.

@briannastorm Ooh nice! It’s awesome that you love his books too. I would have to say Wars of the Realm for sure. They are so well done, though the second book did seem to drag a bit. (Just because I was soo eager to get back to Drew, and left at a terrible cliffhanger.)

@gracetolkienista *high fives* It’s awesome to know a fellow ISFJ. Lol. I don’t know many people with that personality type. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mariposa Thank you! I’m super excited to be here.

@scribbles I LOVE your profile picture. The squirrel is so adorable! Ooh nice. Idk what kind of poetry it would be called, but the only type I can really manage is where the first two lines rhyme, then the next two…etc. I think it’s called for the actual meter stuff…ABAB.

@jenwriter YESS to both of those. Both authors write so well. It’s awesome. And of course I remember you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
          https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

lydia-writes
          @lydia-writes

Hi Olivia!ย  It’s nice to meet you ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m a Ydubber too though I rarely interact on the community because I’m a socially awkward potato.ย  Okay not a potato but definitely introverted.ย  :p

What kind of poetry do you like to write?

writer - I talk to imaginary people-reader-avid plant collector-not all who wander are lost-Eph. 4:6

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest