fb

Crazy Writers, Artists, and Dragons

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Crazy Writers, Artists, and Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    NCStokes
    @ncstokes

You know you’re a writer when people think you’re upset, but no, you’ve just zoned out so you can focus on your next plot point.

You know you’re a writer when you’re at the library thinking, “maybe someday MY books will be here.”

You know you’re a writer when you drive by an animal hospital, and think “oh cool, my main character wants to be a vet.” And then you’re sad that he may never achieve his dream. Then you remember that is was your idea to destroy his life as he knew it… *awkwardly tries to look innocent*

@katherinerosemcbride
    *chokes* Ah, I have had similar conversations with my parents…

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@katherinerosemcbride , I probably shouldn’t burst in here without something to say, but that was hilarious!!!! And so true!!!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KatherineRoseMcBride
    @katherinerosemcbride

*takes a mock bow* Glad to see someone finds me amusing.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@katherinerosemcbride
    Since @parker burst the serenity of posts, I have to as well (I almost did already), and say that your post was indeed awesome and totally hilarious! You know how the funniest things are such because they ring true?! 🙂

*cringes lest I fall under Hope Ann`s wrath for double disruptions of this amazing topic*

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@katherinerosemcbride Wow… xD

I’m not sure whether to be concerned or laugh until I cry.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Oh! I have one for you, @hope-ann.

You know you’re a crazy writer when you sign up for NaNoWriMo.

Can I get an amen, anyone? xD

When you’re thinking about publishing a poem, start typing it out, and realize that both your main line and title are in passive voice.

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. 🙂 https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@katherinerosemcbride L.O.L. THAT’S HORRIBLE BUT ALSO REALLY ACCURATE XD XD XD

*cartwheels out*

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

You know you’re a writer when your past writing haunts you.

*Forum Signature here*

Anonymous

You know your a writer when you…act out senses from your book before you write them too see how you should write them.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

You know you’re a writer when you ask someone to lock you in their trunk for thirty minutes so you see if you can manually open the trunk, or kick out the tail lights, or jack the trunk open.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Kelly Lundgren
    @kelly-lundgren

You know you’re an artist when you complain about not having the right shade of any color pretty much any time you go to fill in any drawing.

You know you’re a writer AND an artist when you go to draw one of your characters and figure out “oh, what I meant to say about his facial hair is that he just has a tiny gotee… The gangly sentance I used before is very wordy, but also confusing. Whoops!”

You know you’re a writer when you actually use the word ‘parameter’ while texting with friends

"And it came to pass that they lived after the manner of happiness."

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@parker Did they agree? What happened?!? *is sooo curious now XD XD*

*cartwheels out*

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@storyjoy, no. *sighs* They said it might get stuck and they won’t be able to open it. But I did get to mess around with the lock thing and see how to unlock it from inside. And I know where to kick to make the lights come out.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kelly-lundgren “You know you’re an artist when you complain about not having the right shade of any color pretty much any time you go to fill in any drawing.”

That is so me when I use markers or colored pencils xD

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 216 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest