fb

*coughs* 'Ello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *coughs* 'Ello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kate Lamb
    @kate

Hey guys. It’s me. In case you’re from KP and don’t recognize me without my little tabasco dragon, the ‘me’ in that sentence would be referring to Kate Flournoy. I was clever enough to make my tag just @Kate, though, so forget the last name. XD

For those of you who don’t know me… a few words of introduction. I’m a parcel of contradictions, mostly. A shy drama queen, timid idealist, inspired wimp, hopeful cynic, melodramatic logician, and intellectual poet who believes that simplicity is best and that anything and everything is possible… except me ever coming to like cheese-cake. Let’s not get too wild here.

I’m also known to be a tad long-winded, so don’t get me going too hard on any of the thousands of things I obsess over. Mostly writing, psychology, writing, philosophy, writing, and oh, yeah. Writing.

On top of all that, I’m a writer. I think I forgot to mention that.

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@kate KATEEEEEE hi.

Welcomes. We is glad to see you here! *dances a happy dance*

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@lady-iliara heyyyyyyyy! I recognize you. πŸ˜€

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@kate Looking forward to your elvish wisdom and stealing your elvish tea.

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@Daeus-Lamb yeah yeah. *waves hand* I was too lazy to take a better picture. And if you ask very nicely, I might actually share my tea with you.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

*waves like a crazy person* Hi. πŸ˜€

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@gracelivingston *happy shrieking* Hiiii!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@kate HIIIIIIII It’s my favorite INFP! Well, sort of. I don’t think I’m allowed to have a favorite, since there’s so many here…

YAY! Glad you’re here.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@elizabeth XD yeah, don’t let’s pick favorites. INFPs are everywhere in these sorts of places and usually have the majority… so it might be a bad idea to collectively snub them… lol. JK.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Yeah, probably right… *glances at the INFP army* You’re my favorite Kate. Out of all the Kates out there, you’re the best one.

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@elizabeth *nods* compliment accepted. Strange though it may seem, I don’t think I’ve ever found a single other person named Kate. So the compliment is a safe one. XD

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Whoa, that’s odd. You’ve never met someone else named Kate? @kate

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@kate Mmm. Me be a hater of cheesecake as well, and thus the world doesn’t understand me and I’m kind of an outcast. Glad to know I’m not utterly alone πŸ™‚

Awesome signature, by the way. I like that line 😜

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@Elizabeth yeah, I know. I’ve met a few Katelyns, a few Katherines, and a few Katies, but never any Kates. It’s sad. *sad sniffling*

@Sam-kowal
    YASSSS. FELLOW CHEESECAKE-HATERS UNITE. THE EVERSTORM CO—um. Or something like that. *cackles maniacally*

Yeah. That line is perfect.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

A true shame.

I can’t believe you don’t like cheesecake…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest