Coronavirus drawings!

Forums Art Art Critique Coronavirus drawings!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Eitan
    @eitan

So, by the time of the Coronavirus I started drawing a lot, mostly while listening to sermons. I improved my skills in the last month or two, so I think you will know what are my early drawings and what are the late.The new temple.

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Eitan
      @eitan

A wild cat.

Eitan
        @eitan

”The prophet”, I’ve drawn it while listening to a sermon about Jeremiah 1.

Eitan
          @eitan

I gave it the creative title ”Lion 1” 😉

Eitan
            @eitan

And this is ”Lion 2” 😀

Eitan
              @eitan

”Living Water”. The quote is from John 4:14

Eitan
                @eitan

Loaves & Fishes.

Eitan
                  @eitan

And a cute gazelle!

Claire
                    @claire-h

@eitan

Wow, great job! I love how you’ve incorporated Biblical themes in your drawings. 🙂 My favorite is “Living Water”.

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
                      it just blooms.

Arindown
                      @arindown

@eitan

Really nice! I have to agree with Claire…the Living Water one is very creative, and probably my favourite. I also liked the Loaves and Fishes one…we recently did that passage at our church (online, of course😆). And the one of the temple…I never had patience for buildings, but you made it look really nice.

Forgiven. Loved. Creative.

Eitan
                        @eitan

Thank you two very much!!

Naiya Dyani
                          @naiya-dyani

@eitan Wow, those are amazing! *is a bit too happy looking at the Hebrew on a few of them*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Eitan
                            @eitan

Thank you very much!

Chalice
                              @chalice

@eitan,

Dude. These are incredible!! The details you put into the temple in the first one… I’m really amazed! 😀

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
                              “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Eitan
                              @eitan

Thank you very much! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest