fb

Congratulations to Parimi Alca!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Congratulations to Parimi Alca!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

I (Wordsmith) speak on behalf of Rillumen in congratulating Parimi Alca in their winning this word war! ๐Ÿ™‚

What ya’ll pulled was fabulous and it is my pleasure to say well won! You set a new bar for us all to beat (individually ๐Ÿ˜Ž… or not), for which we thank you. I personally can say that it’s a bit relieving not to be the one toย pass up… so with no further words I hereby pronounce Parimi Alcaย Those Peeps Whose Word Count We Will All Be Trying To Surpass.

Until then… type hard, write amazing stories, and NaNo like warriors of light!

Oh! One more thing… I word made it to my ears of a Guild-Word-War for the entire month, so um… Happy typings! I’ll see you on the other end. *tips hat and turns back to writing*

@brandon-miller

@daeus-lamb

@jane-maree

@karthmin

I’m sorry I don’t know any of the other guildmaster’s tags… maybe if you did you could spread the word.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Buddy J..

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

YES! CONGRATULATIONS AND FELICITATIONS TO PARIMI ALCA! We Lumenites pass the Word War champions’ baton proudly…until next time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Excellent wordsing, everyone!

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

Awesome job, Parimi Alca! You nailed it! Now we have a standard to beat… ๐Ÿ™‚

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@j-a-penrose

They definitely deserved the win!! But everyone had amazing word counts, and I’m so proud of ALL the guilds!

Writing Heroes โ™ฆ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@wordsmith

Parimi Alca thanks you greatly! (And hi! Guildmaster would be me.)

And yes. Can I just say, all of the guilds did AWESOMELY. Everyone was writing heaps, and GUYS. Together, all of the guilds wroteย 245,437 words.ย  That, my friends, is a lot in a week.

And don’t worry. The Parimis are all frantically trying to write an insane amount again. So let us enjoy the writing!

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith @scribbles @selah-chelyah

Thanks guys!

Though as my wonderful guild master pointed out, everyone did such an amazing job this war!! Wow, the numbers were all very high! Great job to all of you!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I, David
    @i-david

*Stares, guildless, at incredibly large number in awe*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@j-a-penrose

There you are! (Thanks @jane-maree)

Wow! That is a lot of words! *looks up word-count in LOTR* Well… we made it to about half that so, not bad.

I will enjoy racing you peeps… It seems that the smallest word guild has risen.

*puts on hat, swings holster belt around his waist and drops in a revolver, cracks neck* This time Rillumen is ready.

Woohooo!!

P.S. Congratulations to everyone else in the competition. That is a ton of words!

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Steward of the Pen
    @steward-of-the-pen

Thanks @wordsmith and everyone! All the guilds worked really hard on this one, and WOW the results are amazing! *throws confetti over all the guilds*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@i-davidย  Haha! ๐Ÿ™‚ But you are about to join one though, right?! That is a lot!

~ Created to create ~

I, David
    @i-david

@selah-chelyah I applied, so hopefully, yeah.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@i-davidย  Awesome!!

~ Created to create ~

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Whoohoo, guys!!! Way to go! That was an insane number of words! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

Congratulations Parimi Alca! And well done to everyone else too.

Mahalo keia huiสปana

Hedges
    @h-jones

Great job Parimi Alca! That’s kind of insane and amazing. xDD

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest