fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Still not bad!

1) Name: Gavin or Dillan

2) Age: 19ish

3) Career/Role in Story: He looks like he would work in some sort of medieval library XD

4) Personality: introvert, quiet, but still really sweet

5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably not since I tend to enjoy hanging around people who don’t let me talk the whole time XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has cows. And he talks with slang

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : his little sister calls him Dilly (if his name is Dillan)

8) Character’s greatest strength: strength, lol and courage

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s a little overprotective (would that be considered a fatal flaw tho??)

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: Idk XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): yellow

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Lona
    @lonathecat

@erynne

And Lona, in honor of your spaghetti party, I ate spaghettios for lunch.

Ahhhh that’s great. XD

Ella
    @writergirl101

@erynne, @rose-colored-fancy, @lonathecat, @arindown, @emma-walker, @sparrowhawke, @anyone-else

Hi y’all!  I know I haven’t been active recently, but I just got on and I was like “oh my gosh, this is amazing!”  Can I join in, or is it too late?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Lona
    @lonathecat

@irishcelticredflowercrown

Of course I’d love to share it! It’s a strange one… But I had a dream about a deadly machine where you put two people in and the machine decides which person deserves to live the most, depending on skills, strength and worth. Kind of like survival of the fittest.

Wow, that is…intense. 0.0 Still sounds like a cool plot though!

And what was the idea you got, if you don’t mind me asking?

Just a major idea about one of my MC’s backstories. It was super windy by the highway and I was randomly like , ‘there should be voices…in the wind.’ So yeah, she grew up hearing voices. (Although, not only in the wind. ) 🙂

Thanks! I think even though it feels overused, there’s always something unique you can pull with that trope lol

True, it is quite over-used lol.

Oh that’s totally fine, don’t worry. Some of the posts disappeared, it was some sort of bug   I think it happened to most people. It’s very annoying isn’t it!

Ah, ok. Glad it wasn’t just my poor memory. 🙂

Brian Stansell
    @obrian-of-the-surface-world

@writergirl101
    Hi Ella,

We would love you to jump right in and you are more than welcome!

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
    I was born in war.
    Fighting from my first breath.

Ella
    @writergirl101

Awesome thanks!!

Here’s my character for anyone to do:

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Your guesses were pretty good!

1) Name: Gavin or Dillan

Actually, his name is Acyn (Pronounced Aysin). But I like those and they do suit him!

2) Age: 19ish

17, you were close!

3) Career/Role in Story: He looks like he would work in some sort of medieval library XD

Pretty much spot on XD He’s a scribe’s apprentice, so he spends most of his time surrounded by books.

4) Personality: introvert, quiet, but still really sweet

He’s definitely introverted, and more toward the quiet side, though he’ll still talk your head off XD He actually is pretty sweet, but he doesn’t let on most of the time XD He’s really sarcastic and often cynical, and extremely logical.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably not since I tend to enjoy hanging around people who don’t let me talk the whole time XD

Oh, don’t worry, he’d be more than happy to do most of the talking XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has cows. And he talks with slang

LOL, not really. He lives in a city and he speaks quite formally, though I can see him using slang when it’s the most expressive word XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : his little sister calls him Dilly (if his name is Dillan)

Nope, he doesn’t actually have siblings.

8) Character’s greatest strength: strength, lol and courage

Courage (Or more accurately, the lack thereof) is actually his fatal flaw. His greatest strength is probably being very logical and open-minded, and interested in anything and everything.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s a little overprotective (would that be considered a fatal flaw tho??)

Not particularly, actually. His fatal flaw is a tendency to equate his achievements with his worth, and sometimes he’ll overanalyze things or make entirely logical decisions that end up hurting people. Oh, and he’s socially clueless XD He makes friends pretty easily, but he has a tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): yellow

No idea what you based that on, but that’s spot on LOL

@writergirl101

Hi Ella! Welcome and happy to have you!

Your character is gorgeous! I’ll try to see if I can do her.

1) Name: Atalia, Leonora, or Alicia. I think her name is kind of elegant.

2) Age: Between 16 and 20, I think.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think she’s the MC, and I don’t think she has a job yet. Though I could see her going into a tech career. (Assuming it’s a contemporary setting 😉

4) Personality: Clever, thoughtful, determined, probably quiet. Introverted and studious.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes! She looks like a cool person to talk to, and I think she’d be really nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think she’s organized and likes things like math and physics. She’s probably a good friend and has a pet. I think she enjoys thunderstorms or rain, and she has a lot of houseplants.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: No idea XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: Determination, focus, and logic.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Probably insecurity and a tendency to shut people off or be overly critical.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “That isn’t technically correct.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I think she likes green and neutrals.

How’d I do? XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Ella
    @writergirl101

@rose-colored-fancy

1) Name: Atalia, Leonora, or Alicia. I think her name is kind of elegant.

Yeah, I get that mindset, but her name is actually Holly, lol XD

2) Age: Between 16 and 20, I think.

Correct!  She’s 19.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think she’s the MC, and I don’t think she has a job yet. Though I could see her going into a tech career. (Assuming it’s a contemporary setting)

Correct… sort of XD  She’s one of the main characters, but she does have a job.  The story’s a little complicated bc it’s technically contemporary, but the characters are trapped on an island and forced to live a rudimentary life of survival.  So, long story short, she’s one of the leaders on the island/gardener.  lol

4) Personality: Clever, thoughtful, determined, probably quiet. Introverted and studious.

She’s a social introvert, so she has all that + leadership skills.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes! She looks like a cool person to talk to, and I think she’d be really nice.

Good taste, because she’s awesome! 😜

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I think she’s organized and likes things like math and physics. She’s probably a good friend and has a pet. I think she enjoys thunderstorms or rain, and she has a lot of houseplants.

She’s totally a math and science girl!  She’s a very supportive friend, and she never had a pet, but she always wanted a cat.  She loves thunderstorms, especially right before the rain falls.  She lives on a jungle island, so I guess that sort of counts as houseplants…? XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: No idea XD

She doesn’t have one, lol

8) Character’s greatest strength: Determination, focus, and logic.

Leadership skills and self-confidence.  Close… 😉

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Probably insecurity and a tendency to shut people off or be overly critical.

She’s actually downplays herself and represses her feelings bc she thinks they make her weak.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “That isn’t technically correct.”

I could see her saying that!  Maybe she’d say,  “I just want to do what’s best for everyone” or something like that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I think she likes green and neutrals.

You got it!

Wow, I didn’t realize how much you could tell about someone’s personality from looking at them, lol!!! XD  Great job, Rose!  (this is so fun) <3

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emma-walker

I’ll try her!

1) Name: Kharissa?  (I thought she looked kinda like a Nightsister or something lol)

2) Age: Probably 16?

3) Career/Role in Story: Definitely the MC.  She strikes me as an outcast kinda person, so maybe she was a Nightsister but ended up leaving and going to be a bounty hunter or assassin or something.

4) Personality: Clever, competitive, thrill-seeking, snarky

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yeah, she looks pretty cool to hang around.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she’s eclectic, or at least makes eclectic friends (lol) and maybe she likes sword fighting or practicing with a stolen lightsaber… wait, maybe she’s also a thief/pickpocket???

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Huntress (if we’re still thinking Nightsister/bounty hunter)

8) Character’s greatest strength: Intelligence, getting out of tough scrapes

9) Character’s fatal flaw: arrogance, maybe?  overly self-confident?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (after a fight/chase through the city) “Well that was fun!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Imma go out on a limb and say pink and black

How’d I do?

Brian Stansell

I had two prior characters that got lost when the recent new server cut-over happened.  I wish I had those guesses back from you guys, but ce’ la vie!
    So, here’s a new one…
    Ancient Villain

I was born in war.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@writergirl101

heyyyyyyyy

1) Name: Kharissa?  (I thought she looked kinda like a Nightsister or something lol

Actually I really like that name, she is a Nightsister, yes, but only because her mother and great grandmother both were, but her father was part Chiss, like that of Grand admiral Thrawn. Her father had a Chiss name, so she does too. It’s Kamas’he’yZeradin or Shey is her core name. Her Lothcat’s name is Rancor, named after a creature that heavily populates Dathomir, where Nightsisters live.

2) Age: Probably 16?

My fanfic series covers many many years, but that picture specifically is in 1Aby when she is indeed sixteen, good job!

3) Career/Role in Story: Definitely the MC.  She strikes me as an outcast kinda person, so maybe she was a Nightsister but ended up leaving and going to be a bounty hunter or assassin or something.

She technically isn’t a traditional Nightsister, because by the time she was born there were so very few. Her mother was Mandalorian and her father was an Iridonian-Zabrak/Chiss/ Tholothian/Mirialan Jedi that originally was from the planet Mirial.
    So she’s part of her family’s Mandalorian clan/rebel cell, clan Danu-Windu, and like a few of her cousins, she was trained in the ways of the Force to be a Jedi.
    However she took on an interest with the Nightsisters and begged her great grandmother and mother to teach her their ways, so by the age of twelve, she was pretty much a Jedi Knight, and was also a master in the Magick and used of the Dark Side, and so she’s a combination of Jedi-Witch-Sith, I haven’t come up with a name for that tho. Fortunately she knows how to use the dark side without giving in to anger and falling.
    So yea, she aids in the rebellion with her fam and later starts dating a guy named Jai Kell, and if you’re familiar with Star Wars Rebels then you probably know of the guy. 😉 XD that was a lot.

4) Personality: Clever, competitive, thrill-seeking, snarky

She is clever Yea, definitely thrill seeking, I’m not sure if she’s competitive since I haven’t yet given her an opportunity to see that. I guess she can be snarky, but she’s usually more just joking around and sarcastic and playful.
    She’s really bright and bubbly, serious only if it’s a super serious situation or if her excited bubbly bubble is popped by someone. She does tend to have nightmares, especially about her dad. Even using the dark side she is really just very protective and courageous, not dark.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yeah, she looks pretty cool to hang around.

Same tho lol

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she’s eclectic, or at least makes eclectic friends (lol) and maybe she likes sword fighting or practicing with a stolen lightsaber… wait, maybe she’s also a thief/pickpocket???

She is a pretty strange one, indeed, and her family in general may be somewhat wack and complicated. Lol yea her pet is a hilarious furball that’s fierce sometimes but not all the time. Her lightsaber is her own, not stolen, and it’s a broad saber style that looks very similar to a Nightsister dagger or knife. She’s not necessarily a pickpocket but she has been known to swipe things from Imperials.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Huntress (if we’re still thinking Nightsister/bounty hunter)

I guess it could be, but that name would probably fit her cousin better I think.
    Shey itself is technically just a nickname from her Chiss name, and I don’t believe I’ve given her any other nicknames… hm

8) Character’s greatest strength: Intelligence, getting out of tough scrapes

Yes, and yes she does that often as a rebel lol but probably her love for her family tops that.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: arrogance, maybe?  overly self-confident?

Not arrogant, she’s never overly confident, probably just some fear from her nightmares and visions that come from the Dark side. She’s a really complicated chara lol

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (after a fight/chase through the city) “Well that was fun!”

Honestly yea, with a big cheery smile on her face. I should use that one actually.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Imma go out on a limb and say pink and black

Hmm yea probably pink, not black. She wears a lot of maroons and a little red, but green or gold could possibly be a favorite.

Wow XD that was fun lol. Hope I didn’t bore you with all that lol.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Brian Stansell

Wow, you guys are quick!

Are there any character pics that have not had guesses attempted yet?

I was born in war.

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emma-walker

That was so fun!  I love her character, but I wouldn’t have guessed her name lol

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@writergirl101 Yea it was, I have many faceclaims from my fanfic if you ever want another go.

Yea lol, can you believe I’ve had to memorize five Chiss names like that? XD

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Ella
    @writergirl101

@emma-walker

I’ll do another one if u want lol.  i thought it was fun, and i’m bored and have nothing else to do, so why not? XD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest