fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne 😂😂 he sounds adorable!!

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat Hi!

1) Name: Liana

Actually Samantha. Her full name is Samantha Blaine, or Samantha Light Blaine-Longsen, since she was adopted.

2) Age: 16

She’s actually like 23-25ish or maybe 19-20ish hmmmm

3) Career/Role in Story: maybe a sort main-ish character or important side character

She is, because idk whether to give her her own story or include her in others stories, or both.

She’s so funnnn. She’s a sailor. When she was like two, her parents and baby brother (or older brother I can’t decide yet.) and herself moved across the sea to a different land, but while traveling, the ship sank in a storm. She was saved by a sailor, and it was thought that she was the only survivor of her family, and in reality her parents thought she didn’t make it.

She was raised by a sailor, Ethan Longsen, and was raised on ships most of her life, since he was unmarried and had no one to leave her with.

She became a sailor as well, and yeah, fun stuff happens!

4) Personality: seems quiet and soft-spoken but maybe fearless and wild at heart?

She can be quiet and contemplating but she’s definitely outspoken, fearless and adventurous.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so

I woulddddd

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: I like her outfit XD

Yes me too.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: None?

Sam. Sam Longsen is the sailor name she uses, pretending to be a guy and dressing like one most of the time so that other sailors accept her and don’t stare.

8) Character’s greatest strength: she is very determined

Indeed.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: doesn’t ask for help enough

Most likely. I bet she is stubborn and has a bad temper as well.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “what did I do this time?”

Honestly probably. XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): gray and blue

Maybe, also green.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents and siblings, all alive

She had her real parents and a brother but thinks they are dead, and really her real parents have passed at this point. But her brother, who she thinks is dead is still alive and married and starting his own family, and he doesn’t know he has a sister at all. (He may be Cassidy and his wife may be Aspen..) She also has her adopted father, Ethan, and Father Jacob, who was the sailor who found her originally and still cares for her as well.

13) Single or taken?: single so far…

Maybe.. although she may have been taken at one time but something happened and that’s why he gone. But idk.

14) Characters children (if any?): none

If I choose her having a relationship at one point but then divorcing or something, then she probably has a little toddler, because I can see her returning home run a voyage and cuddling with a baby as she greets her retired father. But I’m still deciding this, wdyt?

15) Characters hobbies: going on walks, people-watching

Lol she is really good at a sword and tends to be a bookworm when allowed.

16) Greatest fear: fire

Could be, honestly, maybe that’s why she tends to stay on water more than not.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: wants to see the world someday

She kinda already is doing that. I don’t think she has any certain dreams.

18) Darkest Secret: none? Yet?

Hmmmmmmm hehe idk she might have one or two.. Oh Oh Oh she helps smugglers and pirates, that’s not good, if she were caught…..

19) Peculiarities: likes the way sand feels, does cartwheels at random times”

Yes to the first, and maybe not cartwheels…. But maybe there’s a strange phrase she says as an exclamation or something.

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker she sounds cool!  I like the tie-in with the other characters!

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat is there any other way to do things? XDXD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne here’s another to add to the list! XD What do you think?

– The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning)

Erynne
    @erynne

Sure!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

1) Name:

2) Age:

3) Career/Role in Story:

4) Personality: .

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be?

8) Character’s greatest strength:

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

16) Greatest fear:

17) Dreams and Aspirations:

18) Darkest Secret:

19) Peculiarities:

20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning):

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

(sorry I haven’t been guessing very much lately, every time I jump up to someone beats me to it)

Anyways, take this lovely man and guess away

@erynne
    @gbfruitbat @emma-walker

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: Jairen

2) Age: uhhh 18-ish?

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

4) Personality: seems smart, maybe kinda moody

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe??

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: what’s that battery thingy?

7) What would this character’s nickname be? None

8) Character’s greatest strength: very intelligent

9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be not super warm and friendly

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’m serious!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): gray

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): orphan I think

13) Single or taken?: single

15) Characters hobbies: techy stuff?

16) Greatest fear: I really don’t know on this one

17) Dreams and Aspirations: wants to make a difference?  Bad or good I’m not sure

18) Darkest Secret: no idea

19) Peculiarities: can’t stand chewing noises or loud music

20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): Um well, the name spelled “Jaron” means “to sing” or “to shout”.  I’m just gonna say his means “one who observes”

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@gbfruitbat

1) Name: Jairen

Sven Tempesto, points for the ‘en’ sound at the end

2) Age: uhhh 18-ish?

late thirties early forties? not entirely sure, not he looks a lot younger than he is

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

For now, he might have a more prominent role later. He’s the foster father of one of my MC’s. Also he’s a scientist, specializing in chemistry and biology.

4) Personality: seems smart, maybe kinda moody

He presents himself as a grump who doesn’t believe in sleep. He’s very sassy and sarcastic, and that is his default expression. He is very intelligent and is actually the head scientist in his organization. He comes off as very cold, but he does have a warm heart and would do anything for the people he loves.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe??

Yes. It would consist of mutual calm silence and sipping coffee while watching everyone else lose their minds.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: what’s that battery thingy?

That’s his coffee mug lol. I can’t draw a coffee mug without slapping something goofy on it.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? None

His wife and kids have several for him. And only they are allowed to use them, anyone else will get the Icy Death Glare.

8) Character’s greatest strength: very intelligent

He is extremely intelligent, and is also a hard worker. He prefers to tackle projects with a hands on approach (hence his scars and torn up labcoat). If he sees a problem, he’s not going to wait for someone else to fix it.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be not super warm and friendly

He’s tends to get a little obsessed with projects, to the point where it can get a bit self-destructive. It’s hard to distract him from it, and he’s super stubborn too. Thankfully, his family is equally stubborn and have mastered the art of ‘distracting Dad from death’.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’m serious!”

“Touch my kids, and you’ll discover what dry ice tastes like.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): gray

Very cold, icy colors are what I associate him with. But this man is a huge sap for his wife, so he likes warm colors that remind him of his love.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): orphan I think

I’m not sure myself, but orphan would be a safe guess, knowing me.

MARRIED and very much in love.

He and his wife don’t have any biological kids, but they’ve adopted three, and are fostering one MC… who was practically adopted the moment they met her, but she doesn’t know that yet.

15) Characters hobbies: techy stuff?

Loves learning how things work and sharing it with his kids. If you asked his boss, he’d say something along the lines of finding new ways to blow up the lab every month.

16) Greatest fear: I really don’t know on this one

Losing his family and being unable to protect them. Especially his kids, who all have tragic backstories, and he wants nothing more than to ensure that they feel safe with home.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: wants to make a difference?  Bad or good I’m not sure

He wishes he could fix the world. He’s fully aware it’s impossible, but he can dream.

Also, think of him as a mad scientist, but decidedly not evil.

18) Darkest Secret: no idea

He doesn’t many that stay truly secret, and there’s nothing his wife doesn’t already know. It’s probably just an amalgamation of the twisted things he’s seen that makes his wish for a better world for his family.

19) Peculiarities: can’t stand chewing noises or loud music

I don’t know about those exactly, but he can become very hyper if he hasn’t slept in a while, which happens when he gets focused on a project. And loud. Excited chattering to his wife at 3 am about sciency stuff that sounds almost like a foreign language at this point.

Also, there is a difference between his default grumpy and when he is actually upset. Whoever witnesses it is usually left feeling terrified and like they’ve glimpsed death itself.

20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): Um well, the name spelled “Jaron” means “to sing” or “to shout”.  I’m just gonna say his means “one who observes”

It’s more for sentimental reasons than anything else. My first original characters as a child were based off of my toys. Sven began his character life as beanie baby fox I creatively named Sly. I then gave the fox icy powers and an icy personality, renamed him Slyvenn, and then recycled him again, years later, into this man.

Tempesto simply comes from ‘tempest’, because him and his wife had weather related powers in their original beanie baby incarnations.

Thank you for guessing!

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@ajstoryteller I loveeee himmm!!!

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@gbfruitbat

Thank you! I’m a huge fan of secretly soft characters, so I just shoved a bunch of that in him.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

I know I just sent one, but yet I have another… (saying that I have a cast of like… 30+ characters soooo… yeah)

I actually just finished her this morning.

Have fun!

@gbfruitbat
    @emma-walker @erynne

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

Sorry I haven’t responded! I’ve been gone a few days. Anyway, here are the answers.

1) Name: Jim

Good guess! He does look like a Jim. But he’s a Giliad.

2) Age: 20 (i am so bad at ages. He’s probably 11)

That’s pretty close. He’s eighteen.

3) Career/Role in Story: he looks like an inventor. MC maybe?

He’s the main character’s best friend. But he’s not much of an inventor.

4) Personality: he’s friendly, helpful, and hyper

friendly? Yes. Hyper? Yes. Helpful? No. The exact opposite.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: sure! maybe he could design those million dollar inventions I come up with

if he could invent.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: does he have a wooden leg???? That’s so cool if I’m seeing that right

yes, he has a wooden leg. It’s ran by hydraulics using his blood. If a tube comes unattached, he usually just puts it back. But hat’s after air got in, so it explodes. He doesn’t know much about hydraulics. His friend Fauna invented it.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Jimmy

Gili or Gill

8) Character’s greatest strength: he is very careful

He is almost the most clumsy person in the entire story. his strength is that he’s handsome. If that counts.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he talks fast and can be hard to understand

ooh, yeah! I think I’ll keep that. But it’s mostly his pride.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Come on, Come on, PLEASE work!”

He likes to say “yeah, I’m pretty cool.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): dark green

ding ding ding!

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): he has two sisters

he has one sister named Gretta and both parents.

yup. But not for long!

14) Characters children (if any?): no

correct.

15) Characters hobbies: inventing, learning, speaking, and breathing science. He also collects rocks

yes, he collects rocks.

16) Greatest fear: turtles

yup.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to become the world’s best inventor

nope, he wants to be the coolest person on earth.

18) Darkest Secret: he has a way to get his dream, but it isn’t exactly the most legal way. Of course he would never actually do it… unless he’s been pushed too far

yes, totally.

19) Peculiarities: he likes to have staring contests, he taps his toes when he’s been standing in one spot for more than 30 seconds, and he wakes up incredibly early everyday for no reason other than to be awake

those sound exactly like him! Good job!

Heywire is the best kind of wire.

Erynne
    @erynne

@valkyrie-falk

He sounds great!! He reminds me of myself in a male form XD

He likes to say “yeah, I’m pretty cool.”

I do that all the time but it’s always in a sarcastic way lol

16) Greatest fear: turtles

yup.

Wait really??

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest