fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Oh my… I am so sorry. I was trying to do your gal, but I had to get up for a minute, so I left my laptop unsupervised and my lil brother go to it. I found him on Pinterest, so I didn’t realize he had done that! 😂

Sorry…

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

Bahahahaha! That honestly made my day! XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

1) Name: Nia Or Gia

2) Age: 17

3) Career/Role in Story: Side character

4) Personality: very quiet and softspoken with a fragile heart

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I feel like she needs one, so yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She is dressed as a knight, but I don’t think that’s by choice

7) What would this character’s nickname be? she doesn’t have anyone around to give her a nickname

8) Character’s greatest strength: her calming effect on people

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she is easily manipulated

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): baby pink

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): she has family, but she doesn’t remember them. I think she was kidnapped when she was younger and is now under the power of the guys in the background of the picture. They take care of her needs, but they aren’t necessarily the nicest towards her. They also convinced her that her parents are dead.

13) Single or taken?: single

14) Characters children (if any?): no

15) Characters hobbies: collecting seashells, bird watching, and most outdoor activities

16) Greatest fear: being completely alone

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to have a friend or someone to care about her

18) Darkest Secret: she plans to escape because deep down she feels that her parents are alive

19) Peculiarities: she chews her fingernails and daydreams a lot and she is very jumpy

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

Here’s this for y’all:

1) Name:

2) Age:

3) Career/Role in Story:

4) Personality: .

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be?

8) Character’s greatest strength:

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

16) Greatest fear:

17) Dreams and Aspirations:

18) Darkest Secret:

19) Peculiarities:

Erynne
    @erynne

Got this girl here if anyone wants to do her

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

1) Name: Jaye

2) Age: 16

3) Career/Role in Story: side character?

4) Personality: confident and friendly

5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably?

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: ummm stylish maybe?

7) What would this character’s nickname be? None

8) Character’s greatest strength: very determined

9) Character’s fatal flaw: stubborn or haughty?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “got it”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): navy blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents alive.  Maybe a younger or older brother

13) Single or taken?: single but soon-to-be not?

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: uhhh…surfing? Acrobats? I have no idea

*photographyyy!*

16) Greatest fear: not being good enough

17) Dreams and Aspirations: wants to be a professional photographer—wait that’s it! *scrolls back to hobbies and adds photography*

18) Darkest Secret: none yet

19) Peculiarities: traces her foot on the ground when she’s standing for a long time

Whale whale whale let’s see how badly I guessed

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Erynne
    @erynne

@gbfruitbat

Are you doing mine or someone else’s?

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne oops yeah it’s yours.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

1) Name: Nia Or Gia

I was thinking of Alsa but Nia is a great option too

2) Age: 17

I was thinking of 16-17

3) Career/Role in Story: Side character

At first but will be a personal friend, trainer, protector, and big sister to MC the first character I posted.

4) Personality: very quiet and softspoken with a fragile heart

She is quiet for she is a thinker, tough on the outside but downright tender-hearted on the inside.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I feel like she needs one, so yes

Yep, her soldiers under her command admire and look up to her and would have to prove yourself to them to earn their trust if you wish to be personal friends with their captain. When she has her vulnerable moments, they see her as their little sister but still treat her as their captain. They will form ranks around her with her backs to her to give her space and privacy, especially for when she loses her betrothed.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She is dressed as a knight, but I don’t think that’s by choice

yeah did not have much of a choice but wanted to protect others just as her mentor did for her and it was something in short demand. She hopes to be a shield for others so they never have to suffer as she does.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? she doesn’t have anyone around to give her a nickname

Lady of the Dawn, she shines like the morning star with her golden hair and fair skin when the sunbeams shine upon her. Her men call her that because they know she will do all she can to see that they all live to see the dawn when the darkness closes around them.

8) Character’s greatest strength: her calming effect on people

Yes her confidence and fearlessness radiate from her on the battlefield reminding her men to breathe and think their way through the fight to survive.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she is easily manipulated

Maybe but also she is a perfectionist as she seeks to impress her mentor as thank you for rescuing her when she was a child from slavery.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise.”

Yep you don’t have to tell her twice especially when she is dealing with the mentor.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): baby pink

Yes She loves the colors of peace and prosperity

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): she has family, but she doesn’t remember them. I think she was kidnapped when she was younger and is now under the power of the guys in the background of the picture. They take care of her needs, but they aren’t necessarily the nicest towards her. They also convinced her that her parents are dead.

Yes all her family were killed as her village was destroyed by raiders save for young people and children to be sold as slaves.

13) Single or taken?: single

Early in the book is she is betrothed to fine young aspiring captain who she was raised up with by her mentor among other former slave children. Spoiler – she loses him early in the book as he sacrifices himself for his men to escape. Excluding her soldiers and mentor, she becomes alone, afraid to love again.

14) Characters children (if any?): no

So far no but maybe later on

15) Characters hobbies: collecting seashells, bird watching, and most outdoor activities

Yes, she loves to have fun when others are not looking when she has to behave like a captain. When she is a captain, she studies, works out, drills recruits. She trains with weapons whenever she can so one day she can have the joy of putting them away when there is no more monsters to fight.

16) Greatest fear: being completely alone

yes, she doesn’t want to see any more people die and failure means death.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to have a friend or someone to care about her

After her betroth dies, she often wonders if she can ever put down the sword to have a family one day if she will ever meet someone again.

18) Darkest Secret: she plans to escape because deep down she feels that her parents are alive

She is the reason her family was killed because she killed a raider as he tried to drag off her little brother. She was then punished by making her watch their deaths. This memory returns to haunt her in her grief of losing her betrothed. Always losing family.

19) Peculiarities: she chews her fingernails and daydreams a lot and she is very jumpy

Yes daydreams, but always seems aware of her surroundings, a skill of being a captain. Not sure of biting fingernails but tends to bite her lip too much when she is in deep concentration. She feels like she can never relax when she is around people she loves less she lose them too for not being careful and vigilant.

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Man, that’s really sad! What is it about you and your sister putting me through the pain of seeing these characters? You guys are just heartless….

Erynne
    @erynne

@gbfruitbat

Don’t worry, I’ve done it too XD

1) Name: Jaye

Libelle at the moment, but it may change

2) Age: 16

yes

3) Career/Role in Story: side character? 

Yeah, she’s MC best friend

4) Personality: confident and friendly

She is friendly, and has her moments of being quite funny, but not that confident in herself. She is introverted but cares deeply for the ones she is close to. INFP

5) Would you be friends with that character?: probably?

You would probably like her

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: ummm stylish maybe?

Yessss

7) What would this character’s nickname be? None

Hm, I know her friends so there’s no way she DOESN’T have one, but I dunno what it is yet

8) Character’s greatest strength: very determined

She tends to keep an open mind, but she is very creative and hard working

9) Character’s fatal flaw: stubborn or haughty?

She takes everything way too personally

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “got it”

Yeah probably

11) Character’s favorite color(s): navy blue

Yessss

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents alive.  Maybe a younger or older brother

She is an only child, but I considered giving her a brother named Trevor. Trevor is now a cousin cause I love Trevor. They are very close, like siblings. And he’s probably older than her

13) Single or taken?: single but soon-to-be not?

Single and proud of it

14) Characters children (if any?): none

Never

15) Characters hobbies: uhhh…surfing? Acrobats? I have no idea

Actually, yeah gymnastics. She also likes to read and practice interior design

*photographyyy!*

I LOVE IT

16) Greatest fear: not being good enough 

Yessss

17) Dreams and Aspirations: wants to be a professional photographer—wait that’s it! *scrolls back to hobbies and adds photography*

It is now!

18) Darkest Secret: none yet

Key word: yet 😜

And when yet arrives it’ll be that she sorta kinda, supports the enemy’s descision….

(she has a good reason, don’t worry)

19) Peculiarities: traces her foot on the ground when she’s standing for a long time

She would do that for sure. Also bites her lip and eats her food in a particular order

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne

Cool!  Is she for the dystopian-ish story?

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

Sorry XD I promise not all my characters have it this hard. My world is torn by war which leaves orphans and widows in its path. My main group of characters are survivors brought together to help forge a haven of peace and prosperity and will serve as a shield for others so they do not have to know such pain. It takes people of faith to rise up above their brokenness to mend it back together. Personally I connect with characters who have been through a lot and I find it inspiring to see them rise up and grow above their brokenness. I honestly jump for joy whenever I see a character receive the fruits for their hard labor and perseverance after they have been through so much hardship.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@gbfruitbat @erynne @emma-walker

Anyone want to give this lovely lady a try?

Yes, she is a dragon, but she thinks and feels like any human… And she is part of the same story the rest of my characters have been from.

I’m very curious to see what you guys to pick up from a visibly non-human character.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@ajstoryteller I’ll try to do her this evening when I’m done with stuff 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest