fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Alrighty y’all.
    i created a character yesterday and loveeeeee herrrrrr

She May appear in Dakota’s story but she’s really part of Cassidy and Aspen’s story, or connects to them, if you remember them.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

thank you for doing him!

1) Name: Jackson or Rupert

Actually he’s a Steve. Steve Riles.

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

Late thirties, but he has a very youthful spirit.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think he’s teamed up with the antagonist

He’s a mentor to one of the MCs and occasionally gets POVs. He’s one of the good guys.

4) Personality: sarcastic, rude, always showing off to the ladies…

He’s very friendly and can come off as an airheaded goofball. He’s very empathetic and energetic, has a hard time staying still. He is a lot smarter than he allows himself to be perceived and buries his heartaches under a smile.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: nahhh

YES. Also he needs about 50 hugs.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: i don’t think he’s human

His non-human attributes are less obvious than others, but he does have some some super powers. He can sense the emotions of other people, along with motivations and whether or not they’re lying to him.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? nope

None are coming to mind, but I imagine he has several. He also makes up several for other people.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s quick

He is physically quick and mentally quick. He’s very agile and does a lot of acrobatic or gymnastic stunts while fighting. He’s also great with people and is a good judge of character (though he’s kinda cheating with that)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: um… he get’s distracted easily? maybe?

He isolates himself. He’s cut off a lot of his former relationships for one reason or another, that now he’s managed to convince himself that he’s the ‘problem’. He also has a tendency of burying all of his personal problems and never seeking help with them. Seeing as his powers reveal everyone else’s burdens to him, he resolves not to add more to theirs.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “chicka chicka bow wow”

I have no idea 

I can imagine him saying that, to be honest. He’s a very energetic talker, and can say a bunch a stupid things, but then all of the sudden he’ll pull out a little gem of wisdom. Also, he wheezes when he laughs.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): neon green

I associate him with a dark green.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): a mother, his father left him when he was a child, no siblings but he’s got some cousins that he grew up with

He’s an orphan. As a young teen he was taken by a bunch of older kids in similar situations, who became his family. Now he believes most of are dead, and those that aren’t might as well be.

13) Single or taken?: he tries but fails

He’s chosen to remain single. He doesn’t want to be, but he doesn’t want to burden someone else with his problems. There is a lady he works with that he’s steadily falling for tho.

14) Characters children (if any?): no

Biologically, no. But, as I’m writing, he’s about to impulsively adopt a kid. He also loves kids.

15) Characters hobbies: drawing graffiti and learning about snails

Roaming his city late at night on the rooftops. Between that (vigilantism) and his actual paying job (SSPD officer, basically a cop) he doesn’t have time for much.

16) Greatest fear: Fear? What fear? He laughs at fear in the face. Ha! Besides, the ladies don’t like fear…

He’s terrified of losing more people. Also, that sounds like something he would jokingly say.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he would never share this with anyone, but deep down… *dramatic pause*…. he wishes for a puppy dog of his own that he can name Scooter

He wants his family back. It’s impossible, but it’s the only real thing he wants. I do think he’d like a dog though.

18) Darkest Secret: he’s teamed up with the antagonist XD

He’s depressed. Also, he has his vigilante identity to hide.

19) Peculiarities: He always has a song stuck in his head, so he is always dancing around or tapping his fingers or doing a head bob thing but never actually singing it

That actually sounds like him, fidgeting and unable to stay still. Also he faked his own death once.

I’m starting to realize that this man is just a human golden retriever. Thanks again for doing him.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Hiiii sorry for abandoning you all!  We were stuck in the mountains with no power XD

Anyway, I read through most everything that I missed and it all sounds really cool as always!

I’ll just repost this guy to make sure he doesn’t get lost

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker @erynne

Here’s my next challenge!

Yes, she’s a dragon, but she’s very human in intelligence and personality and I’m curious to see what you guys can guess from this.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker who are Cassidy and Aspen?

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@ajstoryteller that’s a great idea!

I’ll see which of these new guys I can do later today if they don’t get done by someone else first.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat they are previous characters I’ve done, along with Cass’s strange family. Dakota and Aspen are sisters and I’ve also done some of their other siblings. I’ve almost finished their story as well.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@gbfruitbat

1) Name: Edmund or Elliot

2) Age: late teens

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonist or protag’s best friend

4) Personality: He’s a kindhearted soul. Naturally friendly and sweet.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes he seems nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s wearing formalish attire from either a private school or a wealthier family. Or both. Also, he’s reminding me of golden retriever… though those eyes have a piercing quality to them… crystal blue like a husky’s… possibly he has an adventurous spirit.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Unsure, but someone at least refers to him jokingly as their ‘Prince Charming’

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s great with animals and kids. They flock to him.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He has a hard time letting go of things.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: No specific phrase, but I feel he has a soft voice and laughs easily.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I’m torn between a soft blue or bright scarlet.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): His parents are alive, and he’s the baby of the family with many protective older siblings.

13) Single or taken?: Single. But many have crushes on him and he’s completely oblivious.

14) Characters children (if any?): None

15) Characters hobbies: He’s very athletic and likes to climb. He likes sketching and reading books.

16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of the dark and what his imagination creates within it.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He’s a bit of a romantic and longs for adventure. He wants to explore the unknown.

18) Darkest Secret: He doesn’t have any yet.

19) Peculiarities: He’s often found in hard to reach places curled up with a sketchbook or a novel. These spots are never where you expect to find him.

No idea if any of this is right, and I don’t why my mind slowly transformed him into a disney-esque royal, but it happened.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: Edmund or Elliot

Will

2) Age: late teens

My characters age throughout the story, starting at 14 and going to 18. I usually think of them in the 15-16 range since that’s about average XD

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonist or protag’s best friend

Hes an important side character, and one of the protagonist’s best friends.  Also her love interest eventually.

4) Personality: He’s a kindhearted soul. Naturally friendly and sweet.

Pretty much it.  He’s a little bit quiet but is super hilarious at unexpected times and is always very welcoming.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes he seems nice.

Me toooo

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s wearing formalish attire from either a private school or a wealthier family. Or both. Also, he’s reminding me of golden retriever… though those eyes have a piercing quality to them… crystal blue like a husky’s… possibly he has an adventurous spirit.

Actually, the clothes have really nothing to do with the story, it was just the only picture I could find.  He does go to this special school that’s kind of the main part of the story where all the main characters go. Wow yeah he does look like a goldie in this picture! XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Unsure, but someone at least refers to him jokingly as their ‘Prince Charming’

I might use that!  I guess technically his nickname would be Will since his actual name is William, but he basically just goes by Will anyway.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s great with animals and kids. They flock to him.

I haven’t really thought about animals, but he is really good with kids and he’s a great teacher too.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He has a hard time letting go of things.

Maybe…I’ll have to think about that one.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: No specific phrase, but I feel he has a soft voice and laughs easily.

Exactly.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): I’m torn between a soft blue or bright scarlet.

I think navy blue, so you got close!

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): His parents are alive, and he’s the baby of the family with many protective older siblings.

Yeah, his parents are alive but the sibling lineup is actually the opposite of what you said! XD He’s the protective older brother of three younger sisters.

13) Single or taken?: Single. But many have crushes on him and he’s completely oblivious.

Single but later taken by the protagonist.  And yeah, I’m pretty sure a lot of the other students at the Academy think he’s cute.

14) Characters children (if any?): None

yeah

15) Characters hobbies: He’s very athletic and likes to climb. He likes sketching and reading books.

Definitely becomes athletic while attending the Academy if he wasn’t already.  Ooohh I might add the climbing and sketching parts in!

16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of the dark and what his imagination creates within it.

I think he’s afraid of failing.  He’s very responsible and has always been the model child, so he’s afraid of messing up.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He’s a bit of a romantic and longs for adventure. He wants to explore the unknown.

Definitely wants too explore; not sure about the romantic part XD

18) Darkest Secret: He doesn’t have any yet.

Yeah

19) Peculiarities: He’s often found in hard to reach places curled up with a sketchbook or a novel. These spots are never where you expect to find him.

Good ideas!  He runs his hand through his hair just by habit a lot.  He also loves airplanes and wants to be a pilot.

No idea if any of this is right, and I don’t why my mind slowly transformed him into a disney-esque royal, but it happened.

You got really close on a lot of them!      That’s understandable haha

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat I started doing the characters, family and friends of Cass and Aspen on page 10. Cassidy is on page 21 and Aspen is on page 22 if you want to read up 😉 😉

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Sorry, I just saw your reply. I only have one thing to say…

HE’S SO SAD 😭😭😭😭😭 DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND GIVE HIM A LITTLE BIT OF RELEIF PLEASE

IF YOU DON’T I WILL BREAK IN TO YOUR STORY, STEAL HIM, AND KEEP AS MY OWN.

Other than that i like him 🙂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

Hey! I am back! Sorry I was gone too long!

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important th

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

I about died when I read your response. Exactly what I was hoping for.

I plan on giving him the ending he deserves, it will take awhile but he’ll get there.

A lot of the characters in my story have some rather tragic backstories, which I like to do because it’s easier to build them up from there… and makes it so much more satisfying when they do get that happy ending.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

I’m thrilled I made you laugh. I love making people laugh enough that they tell me about it 🙂

Just don’t die over my humor, that would look bad on my end.

I’m glad, he deserves it.

Yessss mine too!! It’s also fun to torture them *evil grin*

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

1) Name: bvutofnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggodkgco

2) Age: 3) Career/Role in Story: 4) Personality: .

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be?

8) Character’s greatest strength: 9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

16) Greatest fear:

17) Dreams and Aspirations:

18) Darkest Secret:

19) Peculiarities:

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest