fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Lol your fineee. There’s been so many characters I hardly remember any of them. You know what I think it was AJ that did Jack. But you were pretty much spot on since you read my plot before you did it 😂

I will post them later today or tonight

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne oooohhhhh yeah maybe. Oki doke

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne @gbfruitbat hiiii here’s a new one

From Dakota’s story

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

Oh shoot I forgot to post the answers to Felix *facepalm* I will totally do that today.

Haha I can’t tell if she’s pretty or a snobby witch XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne so his name is Felix….

lol yeah me too XD

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne @emma-walker

just making sure this fellow doesn’t get lost

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Well yes it is… Kinda. You’ll see what I mean eventually. I had a change of plans today so I was barely home and I think Imma go crazy. I’ll try my best to send it tomorrow.

@ajstoryteller

I’m so sorry, I swear I truly meant to do him. I will try to get him tomorrow if he’s still here

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: Alina or Sofia

2) Age: late twenties or early thirties

3) Career/Role in Story: helpful side character, friend of Dakota’s and possible mentor

4) Personality: Fairly easygoing and calm, isn’t phased by much. Sips tea comfortably while surrounded by chaos. Clever and cynical.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes if she’s nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: The dark colors definitely give her a mysterious vibe, but her demeanor isn’t villainous. And once again I now refer to wildlife comparisons, panthers, back cats, and ravens come to mind. Maybe a harpy eagle.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure, but I feel like she has a reputation that comes with some titles. I just can’t figure out if she’s a mysterious magical maiden or a powerful noble.

8) Character’s greatest strength: She’s calm in a crisis and actually knows what she’s doing most of the time.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: She avoids getting attached to others, and care appear callous and aloof as a result.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: Can’t think of a particular phrase, but I imagine her voice has a regal and almost soothing quality to it. Often refers to people as ‘darling’.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. But she’s also fond of gold and violet.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Unsure, but I feel like she lives alone, could be by either choice or tragedy.

13) Single or taken?: single, but she’s charmed many a soul

14) Characters children (if any?): none, but will be team mom if needed

15) Characters hobbies: Sleight of hand (I may or may not have been imagining her as this magician/con-woman who pretends to read fortunes and fakes magical abilities for a living, think shady street vendor), has excellent acting skills, dodging the authorities

16) Greatest fear: being locked away somewhere and stripped of her freedom

17) Dreams and Aspirations: She’s given up on most of them, but a part of her wishes for love and a place that feels like home.

18) Darkest Secret: She’s related to some royal somewhere, possibly a runaway princess that was never found.

19) Peculiarities: Has a slight addiction to tea.

She’s probably nothing like the actual character, but I had fun with her.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

Thank you, I just figured you’d forgotten, which is understandable this time of year. The next character I plan on submitting is a bit different than the others so far. She’s got a human personality but she just doesn’t look like one…

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: Alina or Sofia

I actually don’t have a name for her but I like those.

2) Age: late twenties or early thirties

Early twenties, dunno the exacts yet.

3) Career/Role in Story: helpful side character, friend of Dakota’s and possible mentor

Hehe she’s a rich man’s daughter, the sort of love interest for Jireh, he tries to call on her to put Dakota out of his mind.

4) Personality: Fairly easygoing and calm, isn’t phased by much. Sips tea comfortably while surrounded by chaos. Clever and cynical.

I think so. That’s great.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes if she’s nice.

She is. And quite understanding.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: The dark colors definitely give her a mysterious vibe, but her demeanor isn’t villainous. And once again I now refer to wildlife comparisons, panthers, back cats, and ravens come to mind. Maybe a harpy eagle.

Oooo yes.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure, but I feel like she has a reputation that comes with some titles. I just can’t figure out if she’s a mysterious magical maiden or a powerful noble.

Good ideas. Yes. Um. Dunno a nickname yet though.

8) Character’s greatest strength: She’s calm in a crisis and actually knows what she’s doing most of the time.

Yes.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: She avoids getting attached to others, and care appear callous and aloof as a result.

Maybe. Idk yet lol.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: Can’t think of a particular phrase, but I imagine her voice has a regal and almost soothing quality to it. Often refers to people as ‘darling’.

She might refer to Jireh as darling.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. But she’s also fond of gold and violet.

Hm interesting. XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Unsure, but I feel like she lives alone, could be by either choice or tragedy.

She has a father that’s very protective of her, I think that’s it though.

13) Single or taken?: single, but she’s charmed many a soul

Yesssss

14) Characters children (if any?): none, but will be team mom if needed

Honestly tho yes.

15) Characters hobbies: Sleight of hand (I may or may not have been imagining her as this magician/con-woman who pretends to read fortunes and fakes magical abilities for a living, think shady street vendor), has excellent acting skills, dodging the authorities

Lol I don’t think so.

16) Greatest fear: being locked away somewhere and stripped of her freedom

Probably.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: She’s given up on most of them, but a part of her wishes for love and a place that feels like home.

Yes, and this is the only reason she allows Jireh in her heart.

18) Darkest Secret: She’s related to some royal somewhere, possibly a runaway princess that was never found.

Could be, could be. I always make complicated backstories for everybody. XD

19) Peculiarities: Has a slight addiction to tea.

Maybe.

She’s probably nothing like the actual character, but I had fun with her.

She is fun.

Erynne
    @erynne

@k-a-grey @emma-walker

Okayyyy I’m finally able to do this. I am so sorry for my absence please forgive me!

(I am using Grey’s answers btw)

1) Name: something strong, like maybe Leeland? or Alexander?

He actually has a really dorky name but I dunno what it is yet. I’m thinking maybe Wilbur or something

2) Age: late 30s, early 40s

yes I just don’t know what age exactly

3) Career/Role in Story: he seems like he would be a leader, maybe even a king

yes, but he is the MCs father and kinda the family protector. Not a king tho

4) Personality: stern fatherly type figure, but also wise, brilliant strategist who secretly cares for his followers

Yes! He is also a joker and pretty laid back unless you mess with him or his family

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’d stay on his good side xD

lol, he’s cool

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he looks tough, but his heart is kind

yep

7) What would this character’s nickname be? um, no. This guy wants respect.

hahaha love it, but he does. In a way. He HATES his first name since it’s dorky, so he goes by his middle name which is Felix

8) Character’s greatest strength: his intellect

probably yeah.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: impatience with incompetence

Actually he is quite patient. He’s an overall nice guy but he doesn’t want to be controlled

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: We don’t have time for this!

lol, not him but i will probably use that for a different character

11) Character’s favorite color(s): What colors?

ummm I’m confused XDDD probably red

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He doesn’t speak much of them, but he has a brother he’s not on good terms with.

hm, i like it. I haven’t thought about his family much

13) Single or taken?: No time for romance.  The ladies all seem to like him, but he never returns their affection.

he was actually married at a very young age

14) Characters children (if any?): see above

two daughters and a son-in-law

15) Characters hobbies: He’s too focused on his work

construction stuff

16) Greatest fear: failure

being lied to

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to lead his country back to what it was, a great nation

wow… how did you get that so correct?? most of my characters seem to have the same dream once my story really picks up

18) Darkest Secret: He once killed a man unjustly, and it haunts him in his dreams

Um, no. XD same as his wife (she is couple pages back) they got together at a very young age against people’s will and the wife got pregnant before they got married which made her get kicked out of her family and then they got married and grew in a christian faith and realized what mistake they had made in their lives which has haunted them ever since

19) Peculiarities:  staring moodily into the distance, and not answering questions sometimes

YESSSSS!!!

i actually wrote a scene where he did that this morning without knowing you had said that!

Great job to both of you!

Emma, had that been Jack you would’ve been about spot on so good job there too

Erynne
    @erynne

1) Name: Jackson or Rupert

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: I think he’s teamed up with the antagonist

4) Personality: sarcastic, rude, always showing off to the ladies…

5) Would you be friends with that character?: nahhh

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: i don’t think he’s human

7) What would this character’s nickname be? nope

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s quick

9) Character’s fatal flaw: um… he get’s distracted easily? maybe?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “chicka chicka bow wow”

I have no idea 🤣

11) Character’s favorite color(s): neon green

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): a mother, his father left him when he was a child, no siblings but he’s got some cousins that he grew up with

13) Single or taken?: he tries but fails

14) Characters children (if any?): no

15) Characters hobbies: drawing graffiti and learning about snails

16) Greatest fear: Fear? What fear? He laughs at fear in the face. Ha! Besides, the ladies don’t like fear…

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he would never share this with anyone, but deep down… *dramatic pause*…. he wishes for a puppy dog of his own that he can name Scooter

18) Darkest Secret: he’s teamed up with the antagonist XD

19) Peculiarities: He always has a song stuck in his head, so he is always dancing around or tapping his fingers or doing a head bob thing but never actually singing it

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne The dad was my second guess. XD he’s cool.
    lol great!

who did the character you did belong to?  Assuming not mine cause the latest one I posted was female.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Lol

Yeahh he’s cool

Ah! Sorry that’s for @ajstoryteller

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne lol yeah. GASP IDEAAAAAA Imma go find a faceclaim for this character I thought up.

Ah yes

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest