fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)
  • Author
    K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@erynne Okay, so the very last picture on page 31, correct? And there seems to be 19 questions now? Which is 13 more than the original six on page 1, but oh well. xD 🤷🏻‍♀️

1) Name: something strong, like maybe Leeland? or Alexander?

2) Age: late 30s, early 40s

3) Career/Role in Story: he seems like he would be a leader, maybe even a king

4) Personality: stern fatherly type figure, but also wise, brilliant strategist who secretly cares for his followers

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’d stay on his good side xD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he looks tough, but his heart is kind

7) What would this character’s nickname be? um, no. This guy wants respect.

8) Character’s greatest strength: his intellect

9) Character’s fatal flaw: impatience with incompetence

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: We don’t have time for this!

11) Character’s favorite color(s): What colors?

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He doesn’t speak much of them, but he has a brother he’s not on good terms with.

13) Single or taken?: No time for romance.  The ladies all seem to like him, but he never returns their affection.

14) Characters children (if any?): see above

15) Characters hobbies: He’s too focused on his work

16) Greatest fear: failure

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to lead his country back to what it was, a great nation

18) Darkest Secret: He once killed a man unjustly, and it haunts him in his dreams

19) Peculiarities:  staring moodily into the distance, and not answering questions sometimes

Okay, some of those questions were harder than I thought, and I’m feeling very insecure right now because the fact that I may be wrong and someone will be laughing their head off at my ridiculous answers terrifies me, but there’s my answers.😂

Erynne
    @erynne

@k-a-grey

Hey no you did fine! Lol as time has gone on more questions have been added mostly by the wonderful Emma walker

I will get back to you but I’m curious to see how @Emma-walker sees him since she knows my story pretty well.

Also I saw you mention that you consider yourself a big conservative. Good for you so do I 😁

Just wanted to say that… This is the most random and unorganized post I know lol

Do you enjoy government control stories?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@erynne Okay! I’m interested in how similar Emma’s and mine will be, and how many we got right.

Yes, I’m conservative in my beliefs too! Wait, did I reply to the right thread? *scurries off to check*  Okay, I did, whew.😂

Also, yes, I guess I do! Of course, I have never thought to myself, ” Hmm, I really love government-control stories,” but now that I think about it, I kinda do enjoy them. xD One of my favorite books is the Giver by Lois Lowry.  Also, I like the ideas in 1984 and Animal Farm, never actually read the books, but I watched some old black-and-white films with my dad, and they kinda stuck with me.  Especially 1984, which feels eerily too close to today’s society.  I also want to get around to read the Hunger Games, and the Handmaid’s Tale seems like it has an interesting premise, but I don’t want to start reading it because there’s probably too much iffy stuff that I don’t think it’s worth getting into. 😂

Yeah, sorry, I get really random too…

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne *decides I should go read up on your new plot announcement page since I’m supposed to know the story*

yeahhhh I’ll get back to you Tomorrow hopefully maybe

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Hey everyone!  I tried to post earlier but it didn’t go through, so I’m trying again.  Anyway, sorry I left and now I have one of my own!  And his clothes have nothing to do with him or the storyline, I just couldn’t find any other good pictures.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Also his face has sharper angles like this picture, but the rest is like the one above.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker You dont have to. I guess I meant you know my characters better

@k-a-grey

Lol I really have thought that to myself….

I LOVE The Giver! I’ve never seen or read Animal Farm or 1984 but I’ve heard a ton about them especially from our conservative news thing. The Hunger Games is one of my favorite book and movies.

One of the reason I was asking (the other being my curiosity) was because I’m writing one and was wondering if it would be something up your alley. If you’re interested in reading about it It’s in the thread titled “New Plot announcement” in the genera writing group. It’s the first post so it isn’t burried or anything 😉 you don’t have to read it but if you do I would love to hear your opinion and any questions you have!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat I recognize that first pic haha, that LH’s picture of Peter from Narnia. I also used the picture but edited the hair color to match my character better 😂

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker yes it is!  😂. Feel free to do him (or not)😁

Also that sounds useful—what did you use to edit him?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat it’s a makeup app called YouCam makeup, and I use it to change eye color and hair color, sometimes to change skin tones. There’s probably a better app I could use cause that one is fairly poor quality but it does what I want it to.

See here

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@erynne okay, I read it.

Just gotta say….That. Sounds. Absolutely Amazing!

You’re right,it is right up my alley, cause I would definitely read that book.  If you ever need a beta reader or something, let me know!

Erynne
    @erynne

@k-a-grey

Haha great thank you so much!! I don’t even have a single word of it written and I’ve already got two people that want to be beta readers XD

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask 😝

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

i feel like I went for the wrong character…

1) Name: Jack.

2) Age: late twenties.

3) Career/Role in Story: Slightly antagonist, brother-in-law to MC

4) Personality: Funny and sarcastic, loving, yet mysterious. Very smart, but private.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Idk.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Not much lol he is wearing doctor/scientist garb XD

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Doctor Strange XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: His motivation and dedication.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: curiosity and a short temper

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I guess I’ll have to do this myself!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): dark blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): uuuuhhhhh just a mother and younger brother that loves him but also annoys him.

13) Single or taken?: taken.

14) Characters children (if any?): there may be a baby on the way.

15) Characters hobbies: I’m sorry all I can think of is knitting. Maybe playing guitar.

16) Greatest fear: Dying and his family not being cared for. (It’s a Jack but please please please don’t kill the guy)

17) Dreams and Aspirations: discovering something big.

18) Darkest Secret: he sneaks away at night to do stuff.

19) Peculiarities: He sneezes when he lies, and his eyes cross when he laughs.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Lol you’ve already done Jack XD

Do you wanna try again since you know that or do you want me to go ahead and post the answers?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne I have?!?! Oh my goodness gracious I am not okay. XD you can go ahead and do the answers, idk if I have the mental capacity to try again

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 662 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest