fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: 1. Sadie 2. Amy (I don’t honestly know, also I’m guessing they’re siblings? maybe twins)

They areeeee twinnssss. Jessica and Veronica.

2) Age: 13-15

Close! They are seventeen.

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonists

They are two of the seven MCs in a superhero story.

This evil dude puts these microchips in them and they get these powers. Jessica and Veronica get superpowers involving the mind.

These were what my cousin wrote about them ( @erynne hehe Jack vvv):

Jessica- twin sister, telepathy, telekinesis and empathy, a secret crush so secret she doesn’t even know she has a crush on Jack, she would sacrifice herself for her sister, she can steal your phone without you even knowing it.

Veronica- twin sister, telepathy, telekinesis and empathy, doesn’t have a crush on anyone, she’s an independent woman that “doesn’t need a man,” would sacrifice herself for her sister, watch out she knows your passcode,

4) Personality: Sadie is practical and straightforward, and a bit adventurous. Amy is friendly and energetic.

I think the Sadie one would be Veronica, and Amy would be Jessica.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: They seem nice, so yes.

I wouldddd

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Sadie’s clothes are more plain, whereas Amy is wearing clothes with text and jewelry. Also, they’re wearing opposing colors (red and blue) so I immediately think of opposing personality traits.

Indeed, I was trying to find twins that looked opposites but still alike, and couldn’t really, so I’m glad these two gave you that thought.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure

Uhhhhh me too. Maybe Jess and Niki, but I don’t know.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Sadie’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and Amy’s great with reading people and helping accordingly.

Honestly they both can read people lol.

V wouldn’t be afraid to get her hands dirty, and J is always ready to be helpful.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Sadie’s a bit brash with people and Amy is often worried about how others see her.

Maybe so, we are still developing all of them so XD

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Do you think fish have feelings?” “Sadie. It’s 3 AM, go to please.”
    IDK, I just thought it was funny.

OH Yesssss we love that, we will definitely use that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red for Sadie, Blue for Amy.

Most likely.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I assume their parents are alive, and they have each other as siblings. Possibly an annoying older brother.

Soooooo close! They have both parents but a little brother that’s nine.

13) Single or taken?: Single for both

Yeah, but as mentioned earlier there’s a guy named Jack.

14) Characters children (if any?): …no

Righto

15) Characters hobbies: They both like art, Sadie prefers sketching and Amy prefers watercolor.

Thats an interesting thought. Maybe.

16) Greatest fear: Sadie hates crowds and being alone in them. Amy is terrified of heights.

Good good good. We have some weaknessesss now. XD but I would switch them around.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: Sadie wants to see the world, Amy wants to help change it.

We like that, is nice

18) Darkest Secret: Both are bit jealous of the other. Amy wishes she had Sadie’s adventurous spirit, Sadie wishes she had Amy’s friendly demeanor.

Yessss

19) Peculiarities: They have quite a lot of inside jokes between them. Also, Sadie’s afraid of white butterflies and Amy is horrible liar.

Inside jokesssssss yassssss

Also white butterflies?! Yas! What’s really funny is I have another character that had too much caffeine and hallucinated a white butterfly named Clarence talking to him, and we both immediately thought of that and started cracking up about how we can have Clarence appear XD

I doubt any of this is right. I hope you’re having fun with your cousin.

You were actually veryyy helpful, and we did have fun, although we were practically dead after staying up a full 24 hours and watching spy kids movies all night XDXD

Thank youuuuu.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Oh I like them!! I call dibs on doing Jack!

I have a guy on the last page if you wanna do him

Also @ajstoryteller do you have any more characters I could do?

@Joelle-stone

Did you ever get in on this? I know you had said you wanted to I don’t remember if you did or not

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne oki doke Lolol once we find one for him. XD

oki I’ll try to do him later tonight.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

Ok but…Pinterest XD what’s he supposed to look like?

Ok great!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne all we know is he’s a college kid. XD we will find one. I’ve already found a few options.

Erynne
    @erynne

Alrighty cool. I hope you find one for me to do. Also here’s a hint for my dude: he has a dorky name that he absolutely hates so he goes by his middle name which is a pretty cool name

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@emma-walker Soo, apparently you tagged me almost four days ago, and I never noticed til now…xD.  But it does look interesting, thanks for tagging me!

What’s the point of the game?

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

Wait, never mind, I read the first page. Everything make more sense now. XD I definitely want to join, but I’ll have to either draw my character or do a Google search first because character reference photos aren’t something I do on a regular basis.

Erynne
    @erynne

@k-a-grey

You can join whenever you’d like! I like using Pinterest for my characters or different actors I like. You’re welcome to guess for anyone’s characters in the meantime! I have a dude on the last page that hasn’t been done yet

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne I’m sorry I haven’t been able to do yours yet.

I have to show my cousin but I think she’d agree that this guy makes a pretty nice faceclaim for Jack. So have funnn Erynnneeeeeee

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne haha you already know his name oops XD

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

I did post him a while back, but I guess he got lost, lol

here he is:

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

No you’re fine!!

He’s cuteee XD

Erynne
    @erynne

1) Name: umm…. hm, this is probably wrong but the name Jack comes to mind 🤷

2) Age: erm… 19?

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s a protagonist and the love interest of a cute twin named Jessica

4) Personality: nice, quiet, kinda shy unless he’s with “the guys” he’s also loyal and very sweet

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes!!

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a jock

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Jessica secretly calls him Jacky but he doesn’t know that

8) Character’s greatest strength: he notices things really well and knowing you, probably flies or something

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he is gullible

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “been there done that got the t-shirt”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Orange

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents yes, no siblings but he’s got a younger cousin he’s incredibly protective of and he also considers his closest friends his family

13) Single or taken?: He and Jessica better get together at some point

14) Characters children (if any?): lol, yeah right

15) Characters hobbies: basketball, performing card tricks, and drawing dragons in the margins of his notebook

16) Greatest fear: real dragons….

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to discover something huge like a country or something

18) Darkest Secret: he licks the icing off pop tarts then puts them back into the box 😱😱😱😱😱😱

But for real I think he is holding someone hostage *nods* yup, he’d totally do that

19) Peculiarities: he’s always running his fingers through his hair and he winks any time he tells a joke or picks on someone (I’m liking him and LOVE it when dudes wink so make him wink please)

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

1) Name: umm…. hm, this is probably wrong but the name Jack comes to mind 🤷

Lol right.

2) Age: erm… 19?

He’s eighteen, the oldest of our superhero kiddos.

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s a protagonist and the love interest of a cute twin named Jessica

Lol like I said, he’s one of seven kids that has this microchip thing that gives him superpowers. His power is super speed, which he discovers he has during a math test. *nods*

While I know you ship Jessi, he actually has a crush on Vea, and I ship neither. I ship him with his roommates sister, because, now listen this is great, she also has these superpowers, but they are enemies, and fight each other but don’t realize it. Then later he is patching himself up from the battle and his roommate is helping, but the sister shows up also with wounds (her excuse is an explosion in the lab), and so the brother also has to patch her up, and neither know they have superpowers or are enemies and it’s great.

This is my cousin’s description of him:

Jack- oldest, introvert, fast, can juggle, doesn’t think he has a crush on anybody but actually fancies Veronica until Jessica comes into the picture. in conclusion if it doesn’t have a tail it’s not a monkey it’s an ape.

4) Personality: nice, quiet, kinda shy unless he’s with “the guys” he’s also loyal and very sweet

Yeah pretty much XD since he’s the oldest he kinda has to be the dad of the group. But yeah he’s so sweet.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes!!

Me toooooo

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a jock

Actually I don’t think he is, but maybe he just pretends to be.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Jessica secretly calls him Jacky but he doesn’t know that

Hahaha yeah.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he notices things really well and knowing you, probably flies or something

No a different one on the team flies XD I think he notices things real well tho.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he is gullible

Most likely lol

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “been there done that got the t-shirt”

I love that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Orange

Hm maybe.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents yes, no siblings but he’s got a younger cousin he’s incredibly protective of and he also considers his closest friends his family

I actually thought you were right but it turns out his parents are divorced and he has five step siblings.

13) Single or taken?: He and Jessica better get together at some point.

Yeah, maybe, idk about that. XP

14) Characters children (if any?): lol, yeah right

I mean not biologically, but like I said he’s the dad of the group so it’s like all his friends are his kids almost, if that doesn’t sound weird.

15) Characters hobbies: basketball, performing card tricks, and drawing dragons in the margins of his notebook

Hm maybe. He apparently can juggle, too.

16) Greatest fear: real dragons….

Lol yeah maybe XD

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to discover something huge like a country or something

Maybe a different character, I feel Jack is more simple in his dreams.

18) Darkest Secret: he licks the icing off pop tarts then puts them back into the box 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Oh.My.Goodness.Gravy. That’s so weird XD I’m not denying it though. I must confer with my partner on that one.

But for real I think he is holding someone hostage *nods* yup, he’d totally do that

Hm. Idts.

19) Peculiarities: he’s always running his fingers through his hair and he winks any time he tells a joke or picks on someone (I’m liking him and LOVE it when dudes wink so make him wink please)

Lolol there’s two more dudes I have that could do that XD Jack is like the sweet and quiet one.

thankaaaa

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest