fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat or anyone else.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne just saw you tagged and wow, yeah, complicated backstories are my thing and that is definitely a character I’d make up except I try not to, if you get my drift. She’s really cool tho. I like her

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@k-a-grey This seems like something you’d enjoy as well

Erynne
    @erynne

Lol I literally came to this thread to ask you if you saw it.

I totally understand what you mean but hey you can’t have all perfect characters whether we like it or not 😉 I had a feeling you’d like her

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne yeah I know, some characters are just hard.

Erynne
    @erynne

It’s like they’re your children and you can’t do that to your innocent babies!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: Zane or Lance

2) Age: Late teens or early twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: Helpful side character, he’s some sort of body guard

4) Personality: Takes his job seriously and really takes a vacation. He’s very sarcastic and comes off as being cold and cynical. He’s actually a secret softie and sometimes wishes for a more adventurous life.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Unless he’s secretly evil, I think I would.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not too many, so when in doubt, start comparing people to wildlife. Something about him screams eagle or hawk to me.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Mr. Grumps. Idk, he just looks a lil grumpy.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s dedicated to his job and is loyal. He gives nice hugs.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He tends to overwork himself and hasn’t slept in a five days.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Put that down, you don’t know where it’s been.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): He prefers to wear subtle colors to not draw attention to himself, but he does like bright colors like turquoise or sky blue.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He’s an orphan.

13) Single or taken?: Single, he doesn’t have time for relationships.

14) Characters children (if any?): No, but kids do think he’s cool.

15) Characters hobbies: He’s an expert with a blade. He doesn’t really have time for anything outside of his job, but he’s become very good at people watching.

16) Greatest fear: Not being of worth or value to anyone. Failing in a horrific, tragic way.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: On the outside, he states they aren’t worth his time. On the inside he envies those who are a bit more carefree, and wishes he could explore the world with someone by his side.

18) Darkest Secret: As a bodyguard, one often overhears things they wouldn’t dare repeat, but instead mold on one’s conscience for decades.

19) Peculiarities: He attracts cats. They love him for some reason. He can’t figure out why.

I don’t think I’m right with any of these, but it was fun.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

Sorry it’s been a while, life’s been a bit stressful. Anyways, take this man and figure out what’s going on with him…

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne ikr?!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

(also @gbfruitbat if you want to read about this guy 😉 )

1) Name: Zane or Lance

I actually don’t have a name for him. But I like Zane. That’s a cool name.

2) Age: Late teens or early twenties

Yes, early twenties.

3) Career/Role in Story: Helpful side character, he’s some sort of body guard

Yeah so he’s a guard in the Thabian Empire, and is usually at the palace. He’s a high ranking soldier because he is also a noble and is very wealthy.

He “teaches” swordsmanship to the Princess Trace so that she can defend herself, and they grow close and he starts to call. So he’s the side character that’s a love interest  for another side-ish character.

At some point he and the other Princesses, Terra, who is Trace’s twin and a warrior  herself in a way, and Dakota, who became a princess through marriage to the youngest prince, Daelon, and was recently trained to use weapons herself, and become these masked warriors to defend the crown prince, Jireh, from assassination.

He tends to stick in the storyline and stays, he’s cool.

4) Personality: Takes his job seriously and really takes a vacation. He’s very sarcastic and comes off as being cold and cynical. He’s actually a secret softie and sometimes wishes for a more adventurous life.

I think he’s a little nicer, but definitely sarcastic and I like the secret softie idea. I think his life is adventure enough, he just wants someone who can partake in the adventure at his side, like a wife. He really does take his job seriously too.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Unless he’s secretly evil, I think I would.

I would. He’s cool.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not too many, so when in doubt, start comparing people to wildlife. Something about him screams eagle or hawk to me.

Ooo I like that.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Mr. Grumps. Idk, he just looks a lil grumpy.

Lol Trace would probably call him that in a teasing manner, which would probably get him to smile slightly, and so on.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s dedicated to his job and is loyal. He gives nice hugs.

Yas I like that. Also very brave.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He tends to overwork himself and hasn’t slept in a five days.

I think so lol

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Put that down, you don’t know where it’s been.”

XDXD I will probably use that Lolol idk who he’s talking to or what the thing is tho

11) Character’s favorite color(s): He prefers to wear subtle colors to not draw attention to himself, but he does like bright colors like turquoise or sky blue.

They literally live in a desert, so the guards are usually in sand-colored apparel, with the higher ranking something bright or something to mark they lead.

I think he does like bright colors.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He’s an orphan.

Hm i think so, but maybe he has a sister somewhere.

13) Single or taken?: Single, he doesn’t have time for relationships.

He’s taken, by the princess Trace.

14) Characters children (if any?): No, but kids do think he’s cool.

Yaaa

15) Characters hobbies: He’s an expert with a blade. He doesn’t really have time for anything outside of his job, but he’s become very good at people watching.

Yesssssss

16) Greatest fear: Not being of worth or value to anyone. Failing in a horrific, tragic way.

Probably.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: On the outside, he states they aren’t worth his time. On the inside he envies those who are a bit more carefree, and wishes he could explore the world with someone by his side.

I think he’s a bit envious of fellow soldiers who have a wife and children of their own, he has everything he wants but that.

18) Darkest Secret: As a bodyguard, one often overhears things they wouldn’t dare repeat, but instead mold on one’s conscience for decades.

Yeah.

19) Peculiarities: He attracts cats. They love him for some reason. He can’t figure out why.

Omgoodnessgravy yes I love that.

I don’t think I’m right with any of these, but it was fun.

I was still trying to figure him out, so you were actually really helpful, thank youuuuuu

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

He sounds really cool, and sounds even more like a character I’d be invested in.

Glad I could be of help!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Surprise, surprise.. (that was sarcastic)

Actually, it is a surprise cause im not doing a fantasy character!

Everyone-who-cares: *gasp*  Emma, what are you saying?

Me: I can write in multiple genres, I think. XD

Yeah I am working on a contemporary story with my cousin,

( @erynne this is where Jack came in..)

Anywho, not fantasy, and yeah, have fun.

btw, these two come in a package deal.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Please somebody I’m with my cousin now, sooo

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: 1. Sadie 2. Amy (I don’t honestly know, also I’m guessing they’re siblings? maybe twins)

2) Age: 13-15

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonists

4) Personality: Sadie is practical and straightforward, and a bit adventurous. Amy is friendly and energetic.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: They seem nice, so yes.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Sadie’s clothes are more plain, whereas Amy is wearing clothes with text and jewelry. Also, they’re wearing opposing colors (red and blue) so I immediately think of opposing personality traits.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure

8) Character’s greatest strength: Sadie’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and Amy’s great with reading people and helping accordingly.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Sadie’s a bit brash with people and Amy is often worried about how others see her.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Do you think fish have feelings?” “Sadie. It’s 3 AM, go to please.”

IDK, I just thought it was funny.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red for Sadie, Blue for Amy.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

I assume their parents are alive, and they have each other as siblings. Possibly an annoying older brother.

13) Single or taken?: Single for both

14) Characters children (if any?): …no

15) Characters hobbies: They both like art, Sadie prefers sketching and Amy prefers watercolor.

16) Greatest fear: Sadie hates crowds and being alone in them. Amy is terrified of heights.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: Sadie wants to see the world, Amy wants to help change it.

18) Darkest Secret: Both are bit jealous of the other. Amy wishes she had Sadie’s adventurous spirit, Sadie wishes she had Amy’s friendly demeanor.

19) Peculiarities: They have quite a lot of inside jokes between them. Also, Sadie’s afraid of white butterflies and Amy is horrible liar.

I doubt any of this is right. I hope you’re having fun with your cousin.

Erynne
    @erynne

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest