fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne sure, I can do that!

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Lol, you already know what it’s about! 😝

I do?! Shute. I forget easily I’m sorry XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

No it’s alright!! I was just picking on you. It’s hard to keep everyone’s stories straight

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Yea

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

She’s the servant of a certain Royal female, an innocent bystander almost, and a good friend to her mistress.

@gbfruitbat

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker oohh okay.  Here goes

1) Name: same as before (Maree)

2) Age: whatever Dakota’s is

3) Career/Role in Story: well, a servant and stuff XD

4) Personality: kind, loyal, maybe bubbly personality?

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks like she has some spunk

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Ree I guess

8) Character’s greatest strength: her  cheerfulness and that she’s a good friend

9) Character’s fatal flaw: gives in too easily?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “somehow I don’t think that will go as planned”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): still sunset orange

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents alive but she doesn’t live with them because she went to work as a servant, maybe has a brother who’s a guard or something?

13) Single or taken?: maybe courting?

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: playing card games, writing in her diary

16) Greatest fear: not really sure…

17) Dreams and Aspirations: someday get enough money to open her own business selling…something

18) Darkest Secret: if she doesn’t keep working for the royal family her family might starve

19) Peculiarities: chews her lip

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

It’s not letting me do it again so I’ll give it two posts

1) Name: same as before (Maree)

I had been thinking Alayi but I also like Maree

2) Age: whatever Dakota’s is

Yep

3) Career/Role in Story: well, a servant and stuff XD

She was originally one of princess Trace’s servants, but after Dakota was “kidnapped” and then “Rescued” by Jireh, Trace gave her to Dakota, so that someone will always be with her.

She is Dakota’s companion, bodyguard, and servant rolled into one.

4) Personality: kind, loyal, maybe bubbly personality?

I’m thinking so, probably a little quiet and laid back.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes

Me too

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks like she has some spunk

Probably does.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Ree I guess

Maybe…

8) Character’s greatest strength: her  cheerfulness and that she’s a good friend

She’s very loyal. At some point Dakota will go back to her home village, and she will go with her even though Dakota says she should stay.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: gives in too easily?

She’s always looking on the bad side of things.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

here’s the rest

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “somehow I don’t think that will go as planned”

Maybe so lol

11) Character’s favorite color(s): still sunset orange

I like.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): parents alive but she doesn’t live with them because she went to work as a servant, maybe has a brother who’s a guard or something?

Those are good ideas…. Hm

13) Single or taken?: maybe courting?

She could, but it would be hard since she never leaves Dakota’s side.

14) Characters children (if any?): none

Yep

15) Characters hobbies: playing card games, writing in her diary

Maybe… also reading

16) Greatest fear: not really sure…

She kinda fears Daelon a tad bit.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: someday get enough money to open her own business selling…something

Maybe.

18) Darkest Secret: if she doesn’t keep working for the royal family her family might starve

Probably so.

19) Peculiarities: chews her lip

Maybe she does that when Daelon is around.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy
    you might oughta do her *wink wink*

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

Heres another new one!

calidris
    @calidris

@emma-walker Oh gosh this is so late.  Sorry about that!  Here it is 🙂

1) Name: Basil

2) Age: Late teens/very early twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: Important side character, MC’s love interest.  He was smuggled out of Project Goldenseal a couple years prior by a team of defectors, and is currently hiding out somewhere in Spire with a rogue doctor/scientist.  He’s recently been caught up in the Shrike’s mad search for The Core (a vessel of immense power – the only foil to the Shrike’s Rifting abilities), and is soon to be caught up in Saskia’s (MC) warpath against the Shrike.

4) Personality: Yeah he’s definitely introverted.  He’s pretty upset as well, but then again that goes for most people in Spire

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, but only if he’d let me lol

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

Basil has a damaged/weak immune system, and is very cautious about germs/pollutants as a result.  Most citizens of Spire wear masks due to the terrible air quality, but he’s taken it a step further and wears a respirator (only considered slightly odd, given the city’s environment).

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : I don’t think he has one, at least not yet.  I’ll leave that one up to Saskia 😉

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s unafraid of what others think of him, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind.  He also has a deep respect for life in all forms, and tries to avoid violence when possible.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s unreasonably blunt and cold at times.  He can be quite prideful as well, and he’s scared of vulnerability.

(He has a tender side – you just have to dig through several layers of ice to find it lol)

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: He’s quiet, so I don’t think he has one.  How about a judgey glare instead?

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Deep forest green, but also a soft white (nothing in Spire stays white for long lol)

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): No parents, no siblings, but he’s currently hiding out with his favorite doctor from Project Goldenseal, who is kind of a father figure of sorts

13) Single or taken?: Technically he’s still single, but maybe, hopefully that will change soon…

14) Characters children (if any?): definitely not lol (he’s not very good with kids either, or really with people in general)

15) Characters hobbies: ooh that’s a good one.  I haven’t really thought of any yet.  He likes his alone time, so maybe reading?  That’s an incredibly basic character trait lol, but it’s the best I have right now.  I think he likes to learn?  As far as activities go, he’s searching for Saskia.  He’s found her…at least in the Underground… and the bounty on her head is a solid $1 million more than his.  That can’t be a good sign.

16) Greatest fear: There’s many.  To list a few:

– The Shrike finding the Core

– Finally getting caught by bounty hunters (or worse – assassins)

– Kardova dropping the “Big One” on Spire

– And deep down, he’s scared of getting too close to Saskia (even though that’s the one thing he wants the most)

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He just wants to be happy and live in peace, with Saskia by his side.  And he’s heard that there’s places where the rain doesn’t melt stone and the snow is actually white, not gray, so maybe (hopefully) someday he’ll get to see for himself.

18) Darkest Secret: Basil is the Core.

19) Peculiarities: He probably would hate gum, but more so the chewing sounds it makes.  He also hates vegetables, bread, and cheese – not because of their taste, but because of their tendency to grow mold

*laughs as one fey*

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@calidris who did you do?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@calidris I remember now lol

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker here’s the purple haired girl

1) Name: Reya

2) Age: 19

3) Career/Role in Story: no clue, side character?

4) Personality: serious, maybe kind of quiet but still nice

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe?

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks warrior-y

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: none

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s very loyal?

9) Character’s fatal flaw: doesn’t forgive easily

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “umm…no”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): violet

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): orphan?

13) Single or taken?: single

14) Characters children (if any?): no

15) Characters hobbies: really have no idea on this one

16) Greatest fear: being captured by bad guys of some kind…?

17) Dreams and Aspirations: freedom, peace

18) Darkest Secret: none

19) Peculiarities: stays up really late

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Also, @emma-walker where do you get your character pictures from?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest