fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker
    Hey, I got pretty close on that one! Oh yes, heheh forbidden romance😈 Yes do more! And PLEASE hurry up and write this book so I can read it!😂

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat Illlll tryyyyy to write hurriedly, but I’m still trying to build the plot. Hehe. Things happen tho.

Im going to give you two at the same time, it’s really fitting, cause yea.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

Heres No. 1.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

Here’s No. 2.
    haveeeee funnnnn

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker
    I’m going to guess these are da twins.

1) Name: 1. Eliana  2. Lucienne

2) Age: 21

3) Career/Role in Story: Side characters

4) Personality: Witty and play off of each other 1. Fiercer than her sister  2. Less warrior-ish but she knows how to play the political “game”

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: no

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: well, based off of mine it would be Ellie and Lucie

8) Character’s greatest strength: 1. Fights for what she believes in 2. Very intelligent

9) Character’s fatal flaw: 1. Tends to overlook things like white lies because “they aren’t that bad” 2. A bit haughty sometimes

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

1: This plan of yours—

2: is going to get us killed.

1 and 2: Of course we’re in.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): 1. Crimson 2. Gold

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): two brothers, dad, grandparents, sister-in-law

13) Single or taken?: hmmm actually could go either way

14) Characters children (if any?): no?

15) Characters hobbies: 1. Weapons stuff 2. Playing chess

16) Greatest fear: really not sure

17) Dreams and Aspirations: raise families peacefully?

18) Darkest Secret: none?

19) Peculiarities: 1. Bites her fingernails 2. Twists her hair around her finger

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

I’m going to guess these are da twins.

They areeeeeeee

1) Name: 1. Eliana  2. Lucienne

Nope. Trace and Terra. Or Terra and Trace. Don’t know which is which yet. XD

2) Age: 21

21-22, can’t decide the exacts XD

3) Career/Role in Story: Side characters

Yep! At first they are distant with Dakota, but they love Jireh and are close to him.

4) Personality: Witty and play off of each other 1. Fiercer than her sister  2. Less warrior-ish but she knows how to play the political “game”

Yea. That’s like so right. You have girls who look alike, but dress and act like opposites, but are best friends at the same time.

Yea they cool when you get to know them.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: no

Lol yea

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: well, based off of mine it would be Ellie and Lucie

Idk I feel like they call each other a different animal, but idk yet.

8) Character’s greatest strength: 1. Fights for what she believes in 2. Very intelligent

Yeah, probably XD

9) Character’s fatal flaw: 1. Tends to overlook things like white lies because “they aren’t that bad” 2. A but haughty sometimes

Hmmm maybe. (Obviously need to develop these two a little more.)

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

1: This plan of yours—

2: is going to get us killed.

1 and 2: Of course we’re in.

Yessssss I like that. Oh I might use that, talking to Dakota who has a plan to save Jireh’s life. Or something.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): 1. Crimson 2. Gold

I think 1. Is probably green or white, but 2. Is probably right.

Oh look that rhymed XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): two brothers, dad, grandparents

Yep! And Dakota. Poor Kota she’s had a tough go of being accepted by the fam.

Yea. Maybe 1. Isn’t, but 2. May be betrothed? Idk. Wdyt of that?

14) Characters children (if any?): no?

Yep.

15) Characters hobbies: 1. Weapons stuff 2. Playing chess

Yes for 1. and for 2. honestly maybe reading XD Oh and maybe music.

16) Greatest fear: really not sure

Yea idk about that one either.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: raise families peacefully?

1. Become a leader in the guard, or something like that, maybe a special task agent or assassin.

2. Probably a family, helping the political side of things.

Both of them want to keep the peace in their own ways, and help the Empire expand and prosper.

18) Darkest Secret: none?

Wouldn’t it be funny, not funny but ironic almost, if 1. Was like secretly married and had a kid or something, even though she’s like NOT romantic at all and is like a tomboy?

19) Peculiarities: 1. Bites her fingernails 2. Twists her hair around her finger

I think you could swap those around, give the girly one a more tomboy habit and the tomboy a girly habit. XD

Coooooool

Hey if you wanted to help me, I would love some brainstorming help with this story, I have a few ideas, but need some filler.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker

wow I feel so smart for guessing close on these XD XD

Yea. Maybe 1. Isn’t, but 2. May be betrothed? Idk. Wdyt of that?

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yeah that seems good.  They don’t seem exactly like the type to be totally settled down yet.</p>
    Switching the habits would be funny 😆

And I’d be totally happy to help with any brainstorming!

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Also, @emily-waldorf I did yours just so you know.  You have to tell me if I was riiiighttt XD

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Also, @emily-waldorf I did yours just so you know. You have to tell me if I was riiiighttt XD

I saw that, tysm! I will do that soon!!!

Hier steche ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir. Amen. ~Martin Luther

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat coooooooollllllll

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

@gbfruitbat

you were off on a wrong track, but otherwise oddly close!!

1) Name: Rogan Shast

Lanian D’Artos–yours even sounds the same!

2) Age: 60-70

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

Correct! He’s a physician

4) Personality: gruff but with a heart of gold

nailed it with the heart of gold: a very kind, mild man, with a steel moral code and a dose of tough love.

good, so would I

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a former ship’s captain who still loves to sail

don’t ask me why he has the eye-patch; I have no idea.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Stormeye (I have no idea why it just sounded cool)

Lan by his family, Ian by his parents. (IDK, I just made that up)

8) Character’s greatest strength: physically tough and very knowledgeable about ships and sailing

make that very knowledgeable about medicine. 🙂

9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be too snarky

I caaaannnn’t do flaaaaawwwssss

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: get out of my way ya blundering oaf!

“Here, may I touch/see it?”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue

sounds good.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): no living family

Oooh, maybe a sister or something. No parents.

13) Single or taken?: single and plans to stay that way

Married, but she’s dead.

14) Characters children (if any?): none

A son and two daughters, all gone (married etc.)

15) Characters hobbies: fishing and going out on ships

Probably experimenting with herbal tea, lol

16) Greatest fear: horses

Hey, that could be.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: pretty content as is

you bet!

18) Darkest Secret: feels responsible for the drowning of one of his old crew mates

He’s in prison because he was framed, not because he actually poisoned the kid.

19) Peculiarities: has a penchant for hardtack, likes to get up really early in the morning

you nailed the early one–that could be him. Otherwise, he has a theory for everything: a back-up plan

enjoy! and thanks for doing it–it was really fun to see your thoughts on him!

Hier steche ich. Ich kann nicht anders. Gott helfe mir. Amen. ~Martin Luther

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emily-waldorf

Cool!  I got kind of off track with the whole ship thing XD

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

Heres another! I just made her up like two mins ago so, you may be helping to develop her.

Erynne
    @erynne

Reposting this guy because he’s like one of my favorite characters XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne I thought of an idea of doing something like this but with plotting not characters. If you think it would be fun I’ll make a topic but I didn’t know if it would be something fun or not, it was of my remaining late night brain soooo

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest