fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 646 total)
  • Author
    Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Okay, here’s both!

@emma-walker

1) Name: Arian (I’m going to guess he maybe has the last name Aphitsu?)

2) Age: 18-20

3) Career/Role in Story: prince; important side character

4) Personality: pretty closed off and sarcastic.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: he seems like he might need a good friend to help him come back to the light or whatever.  So maybe??  If he didn’t have me executed first.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: tortured character who is distrustful and somewhat paranoid because of his tragic backstory? Also, there’s rumors that he’s a vampire (which aren’t true but he doesn’t discourage them)

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: no nicknames, except maybe by brave people when he’s not listening.  Also known as the Raven Prince.  Or something to that effect.

8) Character’s greatest strength: is actually a good leader and could make good decisions if he could stop being somewhat evil

9) Character’s fatal flaw: doesn’t trust people

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I know how to make you hurt.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black and red

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Mother died when he was a child.  She tried to combat the bad influence of his father.  His father was cruel and they never had a good relationship.  He had his father poisoned and took the throne.  He has a younger sister who he cares about a lot, but his evilness makes her sad.

13) Single or taken?: either betrothed or just married

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: reading, brooding

16) Greatest fear: being assassinated or his sister getting hurt

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he’s mostly attained those (by being a ruler and all) so he’s not sure why he still feels like he’s searching for something more

18) Darkest Secret: murdered his father

19) Peculiarities: has a compassionate side that he stifles, likes riddles and is kind of a secret nerd

@emily-waldorf

1) Name: Rogan Shast

2) Age: 60-70

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

4) Personality: gruff but with a heart of gold

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a former ship’s captain who still loves to sail

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Stormeye (I have no idea why it just sounded cool)

8) Character’s greatest strength: physically tough and very knowledgeable about ships and sailing

9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be too snarky

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: get out of my way ya blundering oaf!

11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): no living family

13) Single or taken?: single and plans to stay that way

15) Characters hobbies: fishing and going out on ships

16) Greatest fear: horses

17) Dreams and Aspirations: pretty content as is

18) Darkest Secret: feels responsible for the drowning of one of his old crew mates

19) Peculiarities: has a penchant for hardtack, likes to get up really early in the morning

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Okay, I tried to edit the post but it didn’t go through and now the edit button has disappeared.  So anyway,

Edit: @emma-walker I realized it doesn’t make sense that he’s the ruler and a prince at the same time so I’ve decided that their culture doesn’t officially bestow the title of king until a certain age.  He’s still the acting ruler though.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

It’s not letting me post the thing about him

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

That’s weird.  I wonder what’s going on.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

It’s like the words or something idk

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat I’ll try a little bit at a time

1) Name: Arian (I’m going to guess he maybe has the last name Aphitsu?)

Close. Prince Daelon Aphitsu.

2) Age: 18-20

*checks notebook* Uuuuuuhhhh did I ever write that down?! *checks other notebook* *remembers where is is* *checks first notebook again* Oooooh yea! He’s 18.

3) Career/Role in Story: prince; important side character

I think he would be called the antagonist actually. Prince, marries girl (MC), and is just, ugh, I hate him.

4) Personality: pretty closed off and sarcastic.

He’s a vile, rude, fairly gruff, smooth talking, jerk of a guy, and I hate him.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: he seems like he might need a good friend to help him come back to the light or whatever.  So maybe??  If he didn’t have me executed first.

Lol right. Like I said, I hate him. He has no chance, well, technically he does, but he chooses wrong and stuff happens because of it.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: tortured character who is distrustful and somewhat paranoid because of his tragic backstory? Also, there’s rumors that he’s a vampire (which aren’t true but he doesn’t discourage them)

Lol if such rumors occurred, he probably wouldn’t discourage it.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: no nicknames, except maybe by brave people when he’s not listening.  Also known as the Raven Prince.  Or something to that effect.

I like that. His wife just refers to him as “Him”

8) Character’s greatest strength: is actually a good leader and could make good decisions if he could stop being somewhat evil

Yes.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: doesn’t trust people

Yea, he’s also selfish.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat cont.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I know how to make you hurt.

Oooooo I might use that. Thanks XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black and red

Probably.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Mother died when he was a child.  She tried to combat the bad influence of his father.  His father was cruel and they never had a good relationship.  He had his father poisoned and took the throne.  He has a younger sister who he cares about a lot, but his evilness makes her sad.

Older sisters who are twins, older brother. Mother is dead, father alive. Grandfather, grandmother are still alive. Don’t know for how long. I think I did the grandmother before on here.

13) Single or taken?: either betrothed or just married

Just married, however i think he’s probably not loyal, and has spent loads of time with other women.

Not with his wife, no.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

15) Characters hobbies: reading, brooding

He detests reading. Raiding villages is his specialty.

16) Greatest fear: being assassinated or his sister getting hurt

Assassinated, yeah, he’s knows he has enemies.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he’s mostly attained those (by being a ruler and all) so he’s not sure why he still feels like he’s searching for something more

He wants a son, and doesn’t want his brother to marry, so that his son may rule after his brother.

18) Darkest Secret: murdered his father

No… I think all his secrets are probably dark honestly.

19) Peculiarities: has a compassionate side that he stifles, likes riddles and is kind of a secret nerd

Hm. Maybe. Not the riddles or nerd stuff though.

Thank youuuuu. I might do another connecting character later tonight…

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat that worked XD

(also, it’s not a kingdom, it’s an Empire, and his grandfather is the emperor. His father and older brother are next in line, not him. But he may try to murder Jireh so the Empire falls to him.)

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker
    Ooh haha maybe I gave him too much credit for goodness.  I think I created more of a sort of good sort of bad guy.  Based on your description, yeah no I wouldn’t be friends with him and I definitely don’t like him either.  What a jerk XD

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat but you’ll like his brother.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

hint: the wolf doesn’t have to do with anything, it’s just the only picture I could find so far

</p>

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker
    Ohooohoo!  This looks fun

1) Name: Julian

2) Age: 19

4) Personality: nice?? I hope.  I’m gonna go with that: kind, funny, smart

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m pretty sure yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not really…

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: none I think

8) Character’s greatest strength: will sacrifice for people he cares about

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too forgiving?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (when other character says they’re furious) Hi Furious I’m {insert real name}

11) Character’s favorite color(s): slate blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): well, one younger brother and two older sisters, plus a grandma, grandpa, dad and no mom

13) Single or taken?: single but…interested in someone?

15) Characters hobbies: okay, maybe reading this time? XD seems like I’m just going to guess that for every character until it ends up correct.  If he’s more on the athletic side then maybe practicing sword fighting?

16) Greatest fear: his brother doing stuff

17) Dreams and Aspirations: be a good ruler

18) Darkest Secret: no clue

19) Peculiarities: cracks his knuckles

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

1) Name: Julian

I mentioned his name earlier. Jireh Aphitsu, Crown Prince of the Thabian Empire.

Pronounced: Ji-ree.

I met a guy at a camp playing gaga ball and he said his name was Jireh, and while in the middle of a really intense round, I asked him how he spelled it and mentally wrote it down XD

2) Age: 19

Oo close! He’s twenty. I know he looks young in the picture, but it’s the closest I can find that looks like him and his personality, and he looks like a nice Daelon, so, woop.

He is the other MC, these stories are divided by the point of views of two characters, usually a couple. But instead of writing with Dakota and Daelon, I’m writing Dakota and Jireh, cause Daelon scares me. And other reasons but XD

4) Personality: nice?? I hope.  I’m gonna go with that: kind, funny, smart

Very nice. He’s all of those. He loves his family and lives for his people, and he’s like Dakota’s protector, when she needs it, cause Daelon.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m pretty sure yes

I would! I love this guy wayyyyyyy more than Daelon.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not really…

Yea.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: none I think

Ji’ is used by family as a nickname.

8) Character’s greatest strength: will sacrifice for people he cares about

Yes! He’s very protective and those he loves are safe near him… (or maybe they aren’t…)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too forgiving?

Hm, maybe. He sometimes can give in too easily.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (when other character says they’re furious) Hi Furious I’m {insert real name}

Haha, honestly, I can picture him saying that. I can also picture Dakota or one of his sisters saying that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): slate blue

Hmmm maybe.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): well, one younger brother and two older sisters, plus a grandma, grandpa, dad and no mom

Yep! And a sister-in-law! 😀

13) Single or taken?: single but…interested in someone?

He is single yes. He may like a person, but certain things keep them from pursuing anything, so he tries to force himself to love someone else.

Yep.

15) Characters hobbies: okay, maybe reading this time? XD seems like I’m just going to guess that for every character until it ends up correct.  If he’s more on the athletic side then maybe practicing sword fighting?

Yea he reads. He does all the Royal ness because he must lead the people eventually. He does a lot of royal business for his grandfather. Maybe dance, but heh, doesn’t usually have a partner.

16) Greatest fear: his brother doing stuff

Lol he fears that one day the Empire will fall to the wrong hands. He fears that his brother will hurt Dakota, both physically and mentally. He fears facing the truth.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: be a good ruler

Indeed.

18) Darkest Secret: no clue

Hm. He may accidentally have fallen in love with a married woman. Oops.

19) Peculiarities: cracks his knuckles

He may do that when he’s thinking really hard.

Thankaaaaa

(I have more if you want to continueeeee)

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Hey it worked that time. xD

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 646 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest