fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

• This topic has 587 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sarah.
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: Loikan

Rysto

2) Age: Well he’s a Phoenix… so.. I mean he could be thousands of years old. But he looks like an eighteen yo in human form.

He’s in his forties, I do have a hard time making people look ‘old’ lol

3) Career/Role in Story: MC?

Currently he doesn’t have a major presence, but he is very plot important to the MC. If I do a prequel story for my series, he would be an MC.

4) Personality: Easily confused, fearful, introverted, anxious, soft spoken.

He used to be quite confident with a fiery personality… but certain events have left him distant and grieving. He is stubborn and headstrong.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Sure he’s cool XD I think.

I would.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks cool. *nods*

Yeah. He also looks like he’s just learned something horrible. *evil author grin*

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : No clue. Hmm oh Noclue XD

He has a couple fake names, for incognito purposes

8) Character’s greatest strength: He remembers things.

Oh. Oh man. This is hilarious for plot reasons. His strengths I think would be his intelligence, he’s been professionally trained in tactics and strategy, and his training in diplomacy makes him good with people. He also has a certain warmth to him that makes people feel at ease.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s not confident in himself.

Currently, his flaw is his tendency to push others away the moment the become more than acquaintances. He’s been burned with several relationships ending horribly, and doesn’t want another reason to grieve.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh screw it i can’t do that!”

“You think you can threaten me? With death? Pain? My life is already those things. I’m never died but I’ve felt death with every waking breath, with every heartbeat I wait for it to be my last. You cannot take from me what hasn’t already been taken.”

I decided to get dramatic.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red

I personally think he’s fond of blue. It… reminds him of someone.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Uuhhh I don’t know how Phoenix/humans work XD Explain it to me pls

His mother and father are both alive, he has a half brother. His father is the king of the Summyr kingdom, and his mother used to be queen… phoenix politics are a bit interesting.

13) Single or taken?: I feel like he wants to be taken……………….

Spoilers: he’s taken but he doesn’t currently know.

14) Characters children (if any?): no.

Hehehehe… he doesn’t think he does…

15) Characters hobbies: reading.

He does like literature and learning. He’s particularly fond of history and folklore.

16) Greatest fear: Water?

Losing someone again.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: uuuhhhh I’m really clueless for this guy.

So is he. At one point his dreams were almost fulfilled, but then tragic backstories happened…

18) Darkest Secret: I need coffee I’m going blank.. uuuhhhh He knows.

He doesn’t know. His darkest secret is what he’s forgotten.

19) Peculiarities: He seems peculiar enough I think XD

Yes. Yes he is.

Believe it or not, he’s not the weirdest.

Thank you for doing him. Also, some of answers were accidentally entertaining for me, as you can tell.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

13) Single or taken?: I feel like he wants to be taken………………. Spoilers: he’s taken but he doesn’t currently know. 14) Characters children (if any?): no. Hehehehe… he doesn’t think he does…

Dude tell me more about that I’m intrigued XD

he sounds really cool

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@emily-waldorf You we’re doing mine? I’ll get back to you later. XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

@emily-waldorf You we’re doing mine? I’ll get back to you later. XD

Yup! Idk if somebody else has, but she looked nice. 🙂 Great.

Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@emily-waldorf

1) Name: Christina Hawkins or Alenea Conoday

It’s Dakota. Dakota Wiley is her maiden name, but technically she is actually now Princess Dakota Aphitsu. *nods*

2) Age: 17-20

She’s 16, you were close.

3) Career/Role in Story: Friend of MC.

In this particular story I’m working on, she’s MC. She lives in a village where the marriage ceremony requires a man to buy the womam at an auction, and she finds a prince bidding on her, and marries him and she gets taken to his Empire and all that and he isn’t very pleasant.

4) Personality: Kindhearted, sociable, empathetic, propensity to be introspective and maybe sad.

Yes, she is most of that, and depressed, and homesick, and has to put up with a vile husband.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: absolutely

Me too.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s pretty.

Yep!

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Nea. because it’s a nickname for Alenea

It’s Kota, so you’re right with a shorter version of her name.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Empathy and a great loyalty

Hmm yea, and she’s brave.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: I can’t do flaws and goals, even with mine!

Me tooooooo! She has a temper, it runs in the family.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You can do this; because I’ve got your back.”

She’d say that, idk who to, maybe her future second husband. He’s cool.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): red and lavender.

I think so with red.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Two brothers and a mom. No siblings. (That’s where the MC comes in.)

Lol XD welp.

She has both parents, eleven siblings, a couple in laws… yea.

13) Single or taken?: Single. Wants to stay that way but some handsome man might change her mind.

She’s taken.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope.

Not yet…

15) Characters hobbies: Whittling willow twigs, plaiting straw into baskets, drawing.

Hmm Reading, that’s also a family thing, fishing, dancing, but only with her brother in law.

16) Greatest fear: Being lonely.

Yes! That’s why she’s brave, because she’s taken to a strange place with strange people she doesn’t know, and has to face that fear.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: To save her friends from their greatest fears, and through them save the world.

To see her family again.

18) Darkest Secret: She’d just had an argument with her dad before he died, and they were on terrible terms. She’s never forgiven herself.

She’s in love with someone else.

19) Peculiarities: runs her hand through her hair and plays with the hem of her shirt or her sleeve. Can’t stand the sight of cake but adores spinach and mushrooms.

Lol that latter part is almost me XD

She probably does that tho.

Thank youuuuuu

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker I WANT TO READ THAT

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat XD I’m like only sentences into the story it’s all just mostly in my head. XD But thank youuuuuu

(*pokes head in* pssttt. If you go back some pages to my characters Cassidy and Aspen, and are intrigued by them, I do have most of their story which I’m willing to share)

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker Would love to say more, but it’s major plot twist spoilers for my series… if you’d like to read what I have, I’d be happy to share as well.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller Ah cool. I’d love to read it, but so much is going on and I probably wouldn’t be able to until after Christmas.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

That’s completely fine. If you’re still interested later you can let me know.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

Have fun with this one… Very curious to see what you guys get from her.

Erynne
    @erynne

1) Name:

2) Age:

3) Career/Role in Story:

4) Personality:

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?:

8) Character’s greatest strength:

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

16) Greatest fear:

17) Dreams and Aspirations:

18) Darkest Secret:

19) Peculiarities:

Here’s the questions to save everyone some trouble 😉

I’m just going to say that this game started out with 6 questions and here we are at 19! XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: Edith

2) Age: Ummm 42? 50? 79? 20? The scars are throwing me off lpl

3) Career/Role in Story: oof she is probably the antagonist

4) Personality: tough, introverted, not always the kindest

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I don’t think so XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she might be a witch but she has an epic and tragic backstory

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I have no clue

8) Character’s greatest strength: everyone is scared of her

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she’s afraid of mice

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): dark crimson

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): no they’re all dead

13) Single or taken?: divorced

14) Characters children (if any?): one son who got taken away from her

15) Characters hobbies: she does puzzles and enjoys identifying different frogs

I totally see her in her backyard with a ton of frogs hopping around and her being like “that’s the little girl from the park, and that’s guy took the last jar of maraschino cherries, and that’s the mayor, well, former mayor *wicked laugh*”

16) Greatest fear: being overruled

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to be the only person on the planet

18) Darkest Secret: she has a plan to become the only person on the planet

19) Peculiarities: she can’t stand long fingernails, she’s always got a schedule made for each day, she loves stew but hates cooked potatoes

I know I’m wrong but that was fun

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne cause I’m so helpful with coming up with things XDXD

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Yes you are XD

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest