fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

• This topic has 587 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sarah.
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@calidris it’s a long story, but because they are traveling to different kingdoms you see different things. Cassidy’s family, who they spend the most time with, lives in Terriad, and that kingdom I based a lot off the Victorian era.

The village Aspen is from is very unique,  I spoke about it on a different topic and will tag you in it.
    I can share a doc with you if you want to read the story yourself.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

Hey!

I know this hasn’t been posted on for a while, but it looked fun so I thought I’d add mine in!

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Erynne
    @erynne

@gbfruitbat

Hello Grace! Nice to meet you, I’m Erynne! Thank you for joining us 🙂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

heyyy I know I keep doing a lot of characters XD (same fantasy thing I’ve been doing)

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@calidris

1) Name: Calvin Davis. Yea, sounds okay.

2) Age: 17

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, like a depressed kid suddenly forced to grow up and face the world after the death of his grandmother, his only supposedly living relative.

4) Personality: He looks depressed. Maybe introverted, he looks upset that’s all I can get.

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

Uuuhhhh if he’s nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

He just looks depressed.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? :

Cal.

8) Character’s greatest strength:

He stands up for the weak and vulnerable.

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

He’s scared that people will see through him and find the fearful weak depressed thing he is.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Yoink!” (Spider-Man said that, so did Rhino the hamster on Bolt)

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

Blue.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

No parents, his grandmother just died, he’s all alone, except maybe a sibling he doesn’t know about.

13) Single or taken?: Single, but he has a best friend named Lina.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope.

15) Characters hobbies: Working on mechanicy invention stuff, playing video games, riding bikes

16) Greatest fear: He will never have a place to call home.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to become a lawyer like Joe Woodard

18) Darkest Secret: He knows his dad is really alive but that his dad also refuses to believe Cal exists.

19) Peculiarities: Can’t stand gum, hates chocolate, squints when he is trying to concentrate but can’t.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat
    1) Name: Allana Milo

2) Age: 19

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, Independent girl trying to keep herself from falling in love.

4) Personality: Extroverted but quiet, lovable bit feisty.

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

If she’s pleasant.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

She looks proud, also one with nature methinks?

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Oak. Trees are cool, oak is a strong wood right?

8) Character’s greatest strength: Her curiosity

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Her curiosity

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Uuuuuuuhhhh, heh, wrong turn.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): green.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Loving father, protective brother.

13) Single or taken?: Maybe dating or courting, but not married.

15) Characters hobbies: Gardening, Singing

16) Greatest fear: Losing.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: She wants life to be normal, instead of being forced to avoid the one thing she desires most.

18) Darkest Secret: Knowing she will die if she ever stopped hiding.

19) Peculiarities: Bites her nails around a certain person, stares at her feet when she lies, mumbles when she’s high on caffeine.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

I’m curious to see what you guys think of this one…

Just resending this guy so he doesn’t get lost…

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller if he doesn’t get done I’ll try to remember to do him tonight.

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@emma-walker

Here’s the answers.  You got pretty close on some of them!

Name: Aubrey Reymont (hey, it starts with an A at least)

Age: the characters age across the books so I guess this picture is around 16-17

Career/Role in Story: Major character.  Not the MC but gets a lot of “screen time”.

Personality: you were right about the extroverted and feisty parts heheh.  She also very adventurous (pretty much a thrill-seeker)

Other details: she definitely does have pride.  She’s pretty outdoorsy, but mostly for the hiking and rock climbing part of it.

Nickname: doesn’t have one, but good idea there

Greatest Strength: leadership abilities and confidence/adventurousness, so you got close!

Fatal Flaw: you were right that the strength and weakness are kind of the same.  She can be a little too bossy or snarky and maybe a little too rash.

Phrase likely to say: yeah that does actually sound like something she’d say, especially if making a wrong turn is somewhat disastrous😂

Favorite color: correct!

Family status: well, she DID have a loving father before he DIED.😢 And she’s an only child.  But she’s really close with her mom.

Single or taken: sort of…taken? I mean, she’s not interested in anyone else but she’s in denial about the one she actually does like

Children: yeah, no kids

Hobbies: hiking, skydiving, rock climbing, martial arts, basketball

Fear: actually, losing is pretty close. Her greatest fear is losing people she loves, so she tries not to get too close to people to avoid getting hurt

Dreams: to have friends who accept her; to feel like part of a family again.

Secret: doesn’t have one (yet)

Peculiarities: looks angry when she’s thinking; becomes a night owl when she’s upset or anxious

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

Okay, this didn’t turn out the way I was envisioning it. (Hint: I think he looks younger than he should.)

Anyway, may I join?

Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat So cool.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller I’ll be in a car tomorrow so I’ll try to do him then 😉

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

Thank you!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller
    So he’s a Phoenix in human form? That’s cool.

1) Name: Loikan

2) Age: Well he’s a Phoenix… so.. I mean he could be thousands of years old. But he looks like an eighteen yo in human form.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC?

4) Personality: Easily confused, fearful, introverted, anxious, soft spoken.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Sure he’s cool XD I think.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks cool. *nods*

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : No clue. Hmm oh Noclue XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: He remembers things.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He’s not confident in himself.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh screw it i can’t do that!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Uuhhh I don’t know how Phoenix/humans work XD Explain it to me pls

13) Single or taken?: I feel like he wants to be taken……………….

14) Characters children (if any?): no.

15) Characters hobbies: reading.

16) Greatest fear: Water?

17) Dreams and Aspirations: uuuhhhh I’m really clueless for this guy.

18) Darkest Secret: I need coffee I’m going blank.. uuuhhhh He knows.

19) Peculiarities: He seems peculiar enough I think XD

Emily Waldorf
    @emily-waldorf

1) Name: Christina Hawkins or Alenea Conoday

2) Age: 17-20

3) Career/Role in Story: Friend of MC.

4) Personality: Kindhearted, sociable, empathetic, propensity to be introspective and maybe sad.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: absolutely

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s pretty.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Nea. because it’s a nickname for Alenea

8) Character’s greatest strength: Empathy and a great loyalty

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

I can’t do flaws and goals, even with mine!

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You can do this; because I’ve got your back.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

red and lavender.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

Two brothers and a mom. No siblings. (That’s where the MC comes in.)

13) Single or taken?: Single. Wants to stay that way but some handsome man might change her mind.

15) Characters hobbies: Whittling willow twigs, plaiting straw into baskets, drawing.

16) Greatest fear: Being lonely.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: To save her friends from their greatest fears, and through them save the world.

18) Darkest Secret: She’d just had an argument with her dad before he died, and they were on terrible terms. She’s never forgiven herself.

19) Peculiarities: runs her hand through her hair and plays with the hem of her shirt or her sleeve. Can’t stand the sight of cake but adores spinach and mushrooms.

I think I got them all and didn’t leave any of the copy-paste answers in. @emma-walker

Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest