fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

Glad you like her! also that bit is a huuuuge spoiler… so I guess you’ll have to wait and see

(If you want read what I have so far of my story, I would happily share it with you.)

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Sure! I am incredibly busy this week with work (I work in a bakery and this is the week of thanksgiving if that tells you just how busy) so I’m not sure exactly when I’ll be able to get to it but my email is erynnehedrick@yahoo.com 🙂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

heresssss one of my boiiiiiiisssss

his name has been mentioned several times before.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

Any time is good! There is like… 30+ chapters so far, so feel free to take your time. I’d just be happy to have a new perspective on my favorite fictional idiots individuals!

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

My Dark Lord

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

I love that. I. Love. That. Not Melissa, the other one. XD Can I take that?!

Of course you can Emma. 🙂 Beautifully enigmatic names are…well, enigmatically beautiful.

How did you get that from the picture?

Considering that fact that most people are over 3 ft tall, it didn’t take much guessing. 🙂

Like me, fun sizeddddd.

There’s no better way to describe it. 🙂

@erynne

My rant was from the words of Noah lol

You nearly quoted me. xD There’s an SE discussion on that in the fantasy section that mostly turned into a “let’s dogpile on Noah” but it was fun. 🙂

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran Cool, thanks.
    Lol, could’ve guessed.
    indeed. I was just helping my cousins clean out their grandma’s house, and I’m older than them, but they are so freaking tall XD My Nonni wanted to measure the back of her van to see in something would fit, and it was 5’, and so she made me get in and lay down to see if it would fit. XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@storysmith

This guy looks really cool.

1) Name: I think people would probably refer to the guy as Him, but I guess he has some sort of name. Chrynak Soulun.

2) Age: Teens or early twenties. I never know the exact.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, he could be either the hero or the villain. Maybe the villain.

4) Personality: Dark, Moody, Eccentric, Bossy

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He kinda freaks me out, I would only if he’s nice.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks like he has some sort of ability, maybe it’s magic, or a special power. He also seems to be a leader, but maybe he’s taken over the minds of those people.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : The One.

Idk it sounds cool.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He can befriend people easily, he’s confident and easygoing, so that he can betray them later.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Anger

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I want him dead. Now.”

Um. That was a little dark. Sry.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Purple?

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

No parents, no wait. A father, who he thinks is on Chrynak’s side. And a Sister that’s against him. The father is really in cahoots with the sister, and spying on Chrynak.

13) Single or taken?: He may have a special friend, maybe, but he’s not married.

14) Characters children (if any?): No.

15) Characters hobbies: Um, sword fighting, food, throwing things against a wall and smashing them.

16) Greatest fear: He’s claustrophobic.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants to rule the land/kingdom/whatever the setting is.

18) Darkest Secret: He knows the father has betrayed him.

19) Peculiarities: His ears wiggle when he’s freaking out, his nostrils flair when he is daydreaming, and he can reach both arms behind him and have his elbows touch each other. (I can do the latter XD)

That was super fun.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

*whistles absentmindedly*

(Cept I can’t actually whistle)

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@emma-walker

1) Name: I think people would probably refer to the guy as Him, but I guess he has some sort of name. Chrynak Soulun.

I actaully have not decided on a name yet but that’s not a bad idea.

2) Age: Teens or early twenties. I never know the exact.

He was in his twenties. In the current story, he is hundreds of years old.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, he could be either the hero or the villain. Maybe the villain.

I essentially stuffed Saruman, Sauron, Darth Sidious, and Vendetta’s personalities and twisted morals into a blender. And this guy came out of that deathly mess.

4) Personality: Dark, Moody, Eccentric, Bossy

yeah definitely with a high sense of twisted moral justice.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: He kinda freaks me out, I would only if he’s nice.

If you became friends with him then you would be world enemy #2 that’s if he does not stab you in the back before then.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He looks like he has some sort of ability, maybe it’s magic, or a special power. He also seems to be a leader, but maybe he’s taken over the minds of those people.

Yes, that purple light is actually a purple crystal imbued with the will of an evil divine being who will use him as a pawn. He does not realize that and only thinks it as a gift or something he was destined to own by right. It makes him immune to age and high IQ. He can tap into the crystal with his mind and it will amplify his thoughts to his minions who have been touched by the crystal’s “cleansing light of justice.” The crystal can be used to mutate people and creatures into monsters who will worship him and the savior’s cleansing light.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : The One. Idk it sounds cool.

Something like that. I hope to not make him sound too much like Sauron.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He can befriend people easily, he’s confident and easygoing, so that he can betray them later.

Yep pretty much

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Anger

Yes because it makes him take rash decisions and must serve as a better example.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “I want him dead. Now.” Um. That was a little dark. Sry.

Nope you are on target. Plus “They cease to exist because the past is no more. Make it so!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Purple?

Kinda does not have a voice because that crystal makes the whole sky a sickly purple.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

No parents, no wait. A father, who he thinks is on Chrynak’s side. And a Sister that’s against him. The father is really in cahoots with the sister, and spying on Chrynak.

Lol XD He had no parents or siblings but had a wife and daughter. They were murdered as they were kidnapped to be sold in the slave trade.

13) Single or taken?: He may have a special friend, maybe, but he’s not married.

widower

14) Characters children (if any?): No.

yes a beautiful daughter who was everything

15) Characters hobbies: Um, sword fighting, food, throwing things against a wall and smashing them.

Reading, research, experimenting with torture, keeping his plans and minions’ activities secret from the world, and creating his conquer the world strategy.

16) Greatest fear: He’s claustrophobic.

Failure and weakness

17) Dreams and Aspirations: He wants to rule the land/kingdom/whatever the setting is.

He wants to remove evil from the world so there will no longer be bad people and essentially be God by creating a new world that will be perfect.

18) Darkest Secret: He knows the father has betrayed him.

He is the cause for 80% of all the evil beasts and wars that occurred with his rise to power.

19) Peculiarities: His ears wiggle when he’s freaking out, his nostrils flair when he is daydreaming, and he can reach both arms behind him and have his elbows touch each other. (I can do the latter XD)

I am not sure about this yet but this is great! XD

Great Job!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@storysmith Wowwwww XD feel free to use the name, I made it up on the spot.
    Wow, I almost went for a wife and kid, but wasn’t sure he was old enough XD

He scares me XD

Erynne
    @erynne

This dude got lost so I’m going to throw him out there again

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne is that real life Flynn Rider? XD

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@emma-walker

He is a real heartless villain with zero humanity. He will seem like the kindest person you ever met but that kindness will turn bone chilling cold like death itself if it had physical body. He is forever lost in his sickening crusade for revenge and the ravenous hunger for power to make his mission come true. He is most likely going to have the most messed up set of morals of justice ever. He is not evil because he wants to like Sauron and Darth Sidious but his deeds will. He actually thinks he is being the good guy saving the world by making the choices no one else could.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@storysmith that is just wack

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest