fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: Jenny or Luna

2) Age: 23

3) Career/Role in Story: MC love interest

4) Personality: sweet, fun, a little enthusiastic about things, and quite sarcastic

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m not sure, probably because I accidentally gave her my personality

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks like she works with fish somehow. Like maybe in an aquarium

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : um I have no clue

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s fantastic at math

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she gets stressed our very easily

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Says who?”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): teal

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?: taken but not married

14) Characters children (if any?): no

15) Characters hobbies: she likes designing clothes

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker

1) Name: Melissa (or The Enigmatic Beauty, your choice)

2) Age: 44 (or 94, hard to say)

3) Career/Role in Story: Trying to figure some sort of mystery, while dealing with her suitors

4) Personality: Confident, mature, homicidal

5) Would you be friends with that character?: She’s beautiful…but she is also homicidal, so…absolutely! 😉

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s well over 3 ft tall

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller @noah-cochran

Hallo, both of you did my chara, and while I have the answers all typed out, I thought it would be fun to do this instead.
    I mentioned earlier that in the story, she is way older than that of the picture shows.
    you guys still guessed younger ages though, except Noah was closer by a ways, and I think some of your guesses would be very different if you knew the roundabouts of her true age.
    If you want, you can reguess, but I know how much time that may take so you don’t have to. (Noah I love the ‘Enigmatic Beauty’, I might take that)

Anywho, she’s in her late 50’s, if you’d like another go.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

Well apparently I’ve been trying to make friends the wrong way… I guess I need to be beautiful and homicidal.

Everyone knows I am already one of those so I guess I’m off to beauty school!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne hahahaha

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne I thought of more questions. character’s worst fears, dreams and aspirations, darkest secrets, Favorite memory, most embarrassing memory, Peculiarities

Erynne
    @erynne

Oh sorry Emma. I had seen that I just forgot to add them to the list

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne tis alright.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

1) Name: Jenny or Luna

Anya Kerhersten, in my opinion you were pretty close

2) Age: 23

Late Thirties, I’ve yet to decide on the specific age

3) Career/Role in Story: MC love interest

MC’s mother actually, mentor figure (btw, I have six MC’s in this story)

4) Personality: sweet, fun, a little enthusiastic about things, and quite sarcastic

She has a very calm, easygoing personality, and I’m still developing her a bit, so I’m gonna take that sarcasm there (her daughter has to get that sass from somewhere I suppose). Also she’s very loyal and puts up with a lot.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m not sure, probably because I accidentally gave her my personality

I would.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she looks like she works with fish somehow. Like maybe in an aquarium

Very close! She works at the zoo/aquarium.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : um I have no clue

Me neither. Other than Mom.

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s fantastic at math

She’s very intelligent (not sure about math specifically), and specializes in biology and animal behavior. Her ability to adapt to interesting situations is also exceptional.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: she gets stressed our very easily

Considering what she’s had to deal with, she’s manages her stress fairly well. Her real problem is that she feels as though she has to handle everyone by herself, and tends to keep other people at an arms length to avoid getting attached.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Says who?”

I don’t have a specific phrase in mind, but she is the civilian who hits the villain with a car after being told by the hero to stay in the car.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): teal

I associate her with greens and pinks… but her fiancé’s eyes weren’t too far off from teal, sooo… maybe

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

None that I’ve planned out so far, if they are alive she’s not very close with them.

13) Single or taken?: taken but not married

Had a fiancé, he’s dead as far as she knows. She has no intention to pursue a relationship with anyone currently.

14) Characters children (if any?): no

A daughter. Biologically the fiancé’s, Anya adopted her after he disappeared.

15) Characters hobbies: she likes designing clothes

She enjoys working with animals and learning about them. Stuff she does a lot, but does not necessarily enjoy: trying to get her daughter to make friends, investigating shady science corporations, narrowly avoiding death, collecting medical supplies, etc.

Thank you for doing her! It’s very interesting to see what you guys can pick up from a picture alone.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Wow she sounds pretty awesome! Sorry, I didn’t mean to skip the family question I did that one all out of order so I guess I accidentally missed it.

So the daughter isn’t biologically hers?? What happened to the daughter’s real mother?

(I’m intrigued lol)

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller @noah-cochran

If you wanted to reguess based on the knowledge of her age (as mentioned earlier), then do that before you read this XD but again y’all don’t have to.

And now….. dun dun duhhhhh

@ajstoryteller

That sounds like a very interesting concept, with her being colorless and all.

Thank you! She is the main character in two stories, one specifically about her when she’s younger, and one where she’s a close family character when she’s way older.

She gets the lack of color genetically.
    I have three magical human types, Lepai (who control the Light Magic), Wonadi (who control the Dark Magic), and Mallea (who control Earth Magic).
    Lepai have red hair and blue eyes, Wonadi have thick, almost porcupine-like hair that’s darker in color, and dark, almond shaped eyes. And a tanned skin tone.
    Mallea have pointed ears, and pale skin because they live underground and lack the sun’s rays. Their hair color is cool colors, blue, purple, gray etc. Their eyes are warmer colors, orange, yellow etc.

So each kinda fought to be shown, and she lost her color because of all the wack colors.

Name: Violet… or Rose… (Yes I know they are colors, but there’s nothing I love more than a good dose of irony every now and then)

Lol she has two or three names, depending on which way you address her at this time. Usually it’s Avli. Just Avli Karson if you’re close to her. But she’s Duchess Karson to others, and Princess Avilyn to some as well, although she prefers the Duchess over Princess.

Like I said earlier, the picture is of her younger, but in this particular story she’s wayyy older. I thought she would look like she was in her thirties at least. In this story she’s 58.

Career/Role in story: Main character, especially with her situation

She’s a kinda main character in this particular story. She’s the Duchess, a mother of five, and a grandmother, and her adopted son’s wife has invited some of her younger siblings to stay at the mansion, so she’s always doing something. Like teaching one how to embroider or teach manners of high society to them. Or playing games.

Personality: Charismatic, Very friendly and lively, tries to make up for her colorless appearance with a colorful personality.

Yes! Righto. She can be pretty and polite one minute or chasing a baby goat down the corridors in the next.

Would you be friends with this character?: Yes

Me too, 😉

Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Other than her colorless quirk… she’s probably in a more victorian/edwardian/one-of-those-history-‘ian’s type setting. Would not know how to use a smart phone.

Lol yes though.

What would her nickname be: Unsure

Hmm I don’t think she has one.

Her greatest strength: She tries not to let what makes her different hold her back. She maintains her confidence in spite of it.

When she was younger, no. But now in this particular story she does.

Her fatal flaw: She can get a little too overconfident and get herself into a tough spot because of it.

Hm. Idts. I don’t really know this one though. Guess I should. XD

Phrase that this character is likely to say: “If you say one more joke about me looking a bit pale today, so help me I will break several rules of etiquette, right here, right now.” (I don’t honestly know, but the image entertains me).

Honestly she would probably say that to her husband Jonathan. XD I love that. May I use it?

Favorite color: A bright aqua blue

Well if she can see color, maybe, but also like all colors? If she can’t see color, than she will have trouble on deciding a favorite.

Family status: Alive and well, they’re also a bit protective of her.

Her parents? Oh gosh. This will be long XD

So her father is the King of Terriad. I pulled a “Henry VIII type situation” and had him marry and remarry until he had a son, or a son he didn’t think was cursed. So when she was a baby, her mother was divorced and they were sent away, where her mother remarried and lived with her new husband who took Avli as his own flesh and blood. And that’s what she thought for the longest time was that this man who raised her was her blood father. Anywho, she had no other siblings, and when she was small her mother died. Her father became a butler for the then Duke Karson, who was Jonathan’s dad. And the Duke brought her up as his daughter too, so she had like two dads that weren’t her dad. Later, after stuff, she finds out she’s actually a princess, and has two half sisters and two half brothers, only one of whom was actually treated like or knew he was a prince. So her family is quite complicated.

Single or taken?: Single.

As I’ve already mentioned, she’s married to Duke Jonathan Karson.

Children: None

Hehe.

Sterling, Windsor, Alexander, Cassidy, and Bethany.

Hobbies: Painting. Things that involve adding more color to her world.

Oooooo but no. XD she embroiders tho, so that’s like painting but with a needle and thread?

I doubt any of it’s correct, but she sounds very interesting just from your earlier hints.

It was fun tho. Thank youuuuuu

@noah-cochran

1) Name: Melissa (or The Enigmatic Beauty, your choice)

I love that. I. Love. That. Not Melissa, the other one. XD Can I take that?!

Her name is Avli, Duchess Avli Karson.

2) Age: 44 (or 94, hard to say)

Lol she’s Fifty-eight

3) Career/Role in Story: Trying to figure some sort of mystery, while dealing with her suitors

Lol she’s like the grandmother/mother figure in this particular story. (See Sarah’s too if you want more details lol)

4) Personality: Confident, mature, homicidal

Heh heh heh. Oop. She did attempt a murder but she was being forced by magic, and this was when she was sixteen, that’s forty-two years earlier. Not anymoreeee XD She’s really kind and confident and at times the perfect portrait of a Duchess, or Princess, but other times she’s being playful and joking around.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: She’s beautiful…but she is also homicidal, so…absolutely! 😉

Lolol okay then.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s well over 3 ft tall

How did you get that from the picture?

Lol she’s actually a tiny lady. Like me, fun sizeddddd. 😀

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

She did attempt a murder but she was being forced to by magic

Like real magic or sorcery from some supernatural or demonic thing? Or is this something that is just part of your fantasy world naturally? Because there is a fine line between magic and fantasy. Like if you have “fantastical men” that have super strength or shoot lightning from their eyes, but so can every other male from a specific blood line then it’s just fantasy and you really shouldn’t use the word “magic” for it because that’s incorrect.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne so when she was sixteen, a man who was Wonadi, a magical human type that uses the Dark Magic, forced her, by using the Dark Magic, to kill the then Duke Karson. Does that make sense?
    The man knew he would inherit a portion of the Duke’s wealth when the Duke died, so naturally he thought the sooner the better.
    He used the magical abilities of the Wonadi, and took over her body through his mind, controlling her and forcing her to kill him.
    Jonathan walks in right as she lifted the dagger against the Duke. She falls unconscious do to the strain of fighting the Dark Magic, and the Duke is unharmed.
    What the evil dude whose name I can’t remember didn’t know (she didn’t know either at that time) was that she was also Wonadi and because of that was able to withstand the powers and blacks out.

Erynne
    @erynne

That’s pretty cool! My rant was from the words of Noah lol

He has like a 16 minute long video of Fantasy vs Magic that I watched at like 10:30 last night because I couldn’t fall asleep hahaha

I have to steal other people’s words so I can sound smart

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne thanks! Lol, yea. That’s cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest