fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Pft, whatever. (I’m loving your profile pic btw. You know, since you finally decided on that one)

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne yea lol

yup pictures of me are either bleh or two years old so I use the emu since that’s my nickname anyway.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

That makes me happy. You are now emu. I use llamas just because it’s a llama. I watched you change it like 4 times last night lol (well it was last night for me)

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Lol yea I was bored. @erynne XD it’s my profile picture for lots of things so *shrug*

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@emu-walker @emma-walker

Before your stolen faceclaim gets buried and forgotten about forever, I will do him

1) Name: Herbert

2) Age: 40

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s an uncle

4) Personality: quiet and sincere

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is a thinker

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Uncle Herb

8) Character’s greatest strength: he has a big heart for kids especially kids like Ivy 😉

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s often caught day dreaming or in deep thought at the worst times

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “’tis true”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): he likes brown for some reason

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya, again, like a million

13) Single or taken?: um maybe like engaged, idk about married

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

15) Characters hobbies: writing poetry

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Lolol yep

1) Name: Herbert

At first this was the Faceclaim for Sterling, the oldest of the Karson boys, but he looks more like Jonathan so I’ll go with him instead.

So he is the Duke himself, Jonathan Karson.

2) Age: 40

Uhh *runs and checks notebook* oh wow XD he’s 60. Hm.

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s an uncle

Kinda, more like Dad, Granddad, loyal friend.

4) Personality: quiet and sincere

He’s sincere but noble in heart and a mix of quiet and not. He likes solitude but loves spending time with family.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe

He is cool. Really nice. I would but I’m biased.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is a thinker

Indeed

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Uncle Herb

Lol he doesn’t really have one, only his wife calls him Jon. And others call himFather or Grandfather, so..

8) Character’s greatest strength: he has a big heart for kids especially kids like Ivy 😉

YES One day, he was in the village helping the people cause there was a bad illness going around, and he came across a little boy that’s four and his parents had died from the illness and so he took the boy home and they adopted him. That was Cassidy Blaine. And so yea. He loves kids.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s often caught day dreaming or in deep thought at the worst times

Honestly probably when he was younger.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “’tis true”

Lol maybe. He says “indeed” a lot. I think.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): he likes brown for some reason

Maybe cause most of the books in his gigantic library are brown. XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya, again, like a million

Lol his parents are both dead, and he had no siblings.

13) Single or taken?: um maybe like engaged, idk about married

He marrieddd

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

Four children, Sterling, Windsor, Alexander, Bethany. And then of course Cassidy, so five.

15) Characters hobbies: writing poetry

No, his wife wrote poems.

Thankaaa

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Here’s what I thought was the most perfect faceclaim for this character.

Hint- this is her younger than in the story I’m currently working on. So guess older than she looks.

Fantasy, same story as the many characters from before.

@erynne
    @noah-cochran @storysmith @anyonelse

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

So lemme add she’s special she’s literally colorless. I edited the faceclaim to truly show it.
    She’s surrounded by color, but she is colorless

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Woah she is really pretty! I won’t be able to do her unless she’s still open this evening (I gotta work you know. Someone has to support this family) but do you literally mean she has no color like on The Giver? Or is she like colorblind?

Yes I know I make too many tv references there’s no need to tell me

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne that’s fine.
    She was originally both, colorless and colorblind, and I can’t decide if I want to remove the colorblindness or not. She wears dresses with color, but she herself looks like she’s from an old black and white tv show, while her surroundings are colorful.

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

That’s pretty cool. Don’t give too much away til someone does her but perhaps her being colorblind is like side effect (or is it affect? I always mix those two) side something of her colorless or vice versa

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

That sounds like a very interesting concept, with her being colorless and all.

Name: Violet… or Rose… (Yes I know they are colors, but there’s nothing I love more than a good dose of irony every now and then)

Career/Role in story: Main character, especially with her situation

Personality: Charismatic, Very friendly and lively, tries to make up for her colorless appearance with a colorful personality.

Would you be friends with this character?: Yes

Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Other than her colorless quirk… she’s probably in a more victorian/edwardian/one-of-those-history-‘ian’s type setting. Would not know how to use a smart phone.

What would her nickname be: Unsure

Her greatest strength: She tries not to let what makes her different hold her back. She maintains her confidence in spite of it.

Her fatal flaw: She can get a little too overconfident and get herself into a tough spot because of it.

Phrase that this character is likely to say: “If you say one more joke about me looking a bit pale today, so help me I will break several rules of etiquette, right here, right now.” (I don’t honestly know, but the image entertains me).

Favorite color: A bright aqua blue

Family status: Alive and well, they’re also a bit protective of her.

Single or taken?: Single.

Children: None

Hobbies: Painting. Things that involve adding more color to her world.

I doubt any of it’s correct, but she sounds very interesting just from your earlier hints.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

Here’s another character of mine

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@ajstoryteller I’ll respond in a few but pls remember that she’s way older in the stories than she appears in the picture.

Erynne
    @erynne

1) Name:

2) Age:

3) Career/Role in Story:

4) Personality:

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? :

8) Character’s greatest strength:

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

Here’s the questions so y’all don’t have to keep going back 👍

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest