fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

• This topic has 587 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sarah.
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Shh I am totally not using Mr Darcy as a faceclaim.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA MWUAHAHA I WILL RETURN TO THIS!!!

"For love is strong as death." -God

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Oh my goodness my phone is so stupid look at that. *facepalm*

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

😂😂 no worries my phone is stupid too, that’s why his name is Simone

@joelle-stone

Thank you 😁 Please do!! This thread is my baby and I don’t want my baby to die. *gets on knees and grabs onto your legs* I need you to save my baby Joelle!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

@emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

@joelle-stone

Anyone want to give my previous guy a try?

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

*grinz* Girl with shield in winter village

Guess away!

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@storysmith,

*didn’t even see your last guy* *darts off to find questions and pic*

1) Name: Runar Grishnak

2) Age: oof I’m horrible with ages XD 36?

3) Career/Role in Story: Redeemed villain and/or grumpy mentor that doesn’t really want to teach the pupil but hates being bugged by said pupil more so teaches him/her grudgingly

4): Personality: Grouchy. He’s definitely grouchy. And stern. And huggable in a spiky kind of way (does that make sense? XD) He’s also funny without trying to be funny. Aka I really like this guy. XD

5) Would you be friends with that character?: YES. Well, I’d try. Like I’d leave random chocolate and just talk to him even though he isn’t listening and wait for him to thaw and tell him to read stuff and generally be very annoying until he gives in. Or I’d be too scared. XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: His clothes kinda look like they could be a uniform or something stiff and formal, so I’m guessing he was/is either in the army or is someone important – nobility, bodyguard, royalty, etc. It’s not very decorated, though, so either he’s retired or didn’t make it very far in his army endeavors. If he WEREN’T in the army, then he’d have to be a king or someone – he’s got that battle-hardened look in his eye.

How close was I? XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@noah-cochran

You might enjoy this 🙂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@joelle-stone

1) Name: Runar Grishnak

I have not fully decided but recently came up with Valdunar but Runar is good too.

2) Age: oof I’m horrible with ages XD 36?

Actually spot on XD

3) Career/Role in Story: Redeemed villain and/or grumpy mentor that doesn’t really want to teach the pupil but hates being bugged by said pupil more so teaches him/her grudgingly

He is mentor/trainer to the little girl and becomes her stand-in father and knight.

4): Personality: Grouchy. He’s definitely grouchy. And stern. And huggable in a spiky kind of way (does that make sense? XD) He’s also funny without trying to be funny. Aka I really like this guy. XD

He might seem grumpy but has the heart of a gooey marshmallow, especially for the weak and children. He has to keep a stern general look to keep his troops and subordinates in line. It always revives him to see his people laugh with the antics he plans to keep their spirits alight in the dark.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: YES. Well, I’d try. Like I’d leave random chocolate and just talk to him even though he isn’t listening and wait for him to thaw and tell him to read stuff and generally be very annoying until he gives in. Or I’d be too scared. XD

Your survival depends on being friends. He is seen by good people as a force for life, justice and peace and death itself if it had a human body to those who do evil. He does enjoy treats, watching, and listening. XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: His clothes kinda look like they could be a uniform or something stiff and formal, so I’m guessing he was/is either in the army or is someone important – nobility, bodyguard, royalty, etc. It’s not very decorated, though, so either he’s retired or didn’t make it very far in his army endeavors. If he WEREN’T in the army, then he’d have to be a king or someone – he’s got that battle-hardened look in his eye.

He has lived 3-4 lifetimes in 36 yrs. A cabin boy, sailor, soldier, general, merchant lord, and king. Good eye, especially about them eyes, because he is a cold killer if you stand between him and those in need. They are windows to the soul. XD

Good job!

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@emma-walker

1) Name: William or Edward

2) Age: 30s to earlier 40s

3) Career/Role in Story: An aristocrat scholar

4) Personality: A philosopher who is critically judgemental and like to play with people’s wits and emotions.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Possibly, probably would have to try really hard to prove I have no ambition for self-gain in our friendship.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s a gentleman and old-fashioned.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Pass

8) Character’s greatest strength: Great critical/strategic thinker

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too judgemental and possibly arrogant

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh Lackaday” XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Green

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Parents possibly deceased and with a few brothers and maybe a sister.

13) Single or taken?: I am guessing no

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, classical music, attending theaters, and debating.

This was a tough one. How did I do?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@erynne

Interesting…

@emma-walker

1) Name: Edmund, August, or Dapper Victorian Gent (does that last one count?)

2) Age: 24

3) Career/Role in Story: Son of a parliamentary man, love interest of the story,

4): Personality: Slightly conceited, a little taciturn (this is sounding way to much like Darcy, who by the way, is a top notch jerk xD), shrewd

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, he’s a victorian guy, so yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: I’m not a huge fan of his haircut, but it’ll pass.

Hey Emma, have you read Austen’s Emma? 🙂

@joelle-stone

Where did you get that pic? It’s great.

1) Name: Faira, Oriana (how in the world am I supposed to guess this?), how about Ingrid, but I don’t see any dragons

2) Age: 19

3) Career/Role in Story: Daughter of a clan chief, wants to defend her homeland, fears failure? wants to reclaim her homeland. Fights snow monsters? I might be bad at this?

4): Personality: Confident but reserved, slightly aloof,

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I would be friends with just about anyone, and she looks awesome, so yes

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: Uhh…I like the freckles. xD The uniform colors on the shield and cloak really speak of a house’s or clan’s colors.

Try this one I suppose, it doesn’t fit my character exactly, but he’s decently close.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

For some reason all of this went to my junk mail. But I found ittttt

@storysmith

1) Name: William or Edward

Close, it’s Windsor. Lord Windsor Karson.

2) Age: 30s to earlier 40s

Uh. Lemme check. XD He is thirty exactly.

3) Career/Role in Story: An aristocrat scholar

I mean sure, I guess he is. He’s the second oldest in a dukes family. And the story is complicated, but he was with his little sister when she was cursed to die when a man she would marry proclaimed is love for her, and a spell was put on both of them so that they wouldn’t tell anyone. And so the sister did die, she fell down a marble staircase, because their adopted brother told her he loved her, and so Wind blamed him for pushing her. And that led to tension between the two. And yea.

4) Personality: A philosopher who is critically judgemental and like to play with people’s wits and emotions.

Lol he’s judgmental yea, and a little dark and silent.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Possibly, probably would have to try really hard to prove I have no ambition for self-gain in our friendship.

Yep.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s a gentleman and old-fashioned.

Can’t necessarily be old fashioned in a fantasy story methinks. But a stiff gentleman at best.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Pass

People call him Wind usually when a nickname is called for.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Great critical/strategic thinker

Yea I bet so. He is normally silent but always thinking.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too judgemental and possibly arrogant

Ya. And stubborn.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh Lackaday” XD

Lol maybe.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Green

Sure.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Parents possibly deceased and with a few brothers and maybe a sister.

Oh wow XD that’s like almost right on. Both of his parents, Jonathan and Avli Karson, are alive. He has an older brother, Sterling Karson, and a younger brother, Alexander Karson, and an adopted brother, Cassidy Blaine-Karson, and a little sister, Bethany, who past away.

13) Single or taken?: I am guessing n

He is actually married, believe it or not.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

He has two children. William and Trina.

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, classical music, attending theaters, and debating.

Reading, yes. Music, probably. Not really any theaters in Terriad, though. He Can debate, when arguing with his brothers.

Thank youuuu

@noah-cochran

1) Name: Edmund, August, or Dapper Victorian Gent (does that last one count?)

It’s Windsor, although I do like that last one.

2) Age: 24

He’s thirty.

3) Career/Role in Story: Son of a parliamentary man, love interest of the story,

He’s the son of a duke, and plays a role as a close family member, when his adopted brother visits and brings with him a young lady..

4): Personality: Slightly conceited, a little taciturn (this is sounding way to much like Darcy, who by the way, is a top notch jerk xD), shrewd

Lol I used his picture because the character himself reminded me of Darcy. So. XD yea.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes, he’s a victorian guy, so yes

I like that.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: I’m not a huge fan of his haircut, but it’ll pass.

lol yes me too.

Hey Emma, have you read Austen’s Emma? 🙂

I have read Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park, not Emma. But I’ve seen the Emma movie, so… Jane Austen books are difficult to read.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest