fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

• This topic has 587 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sarah.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

this is totally not Opie from the Andy Griffith show. XD

this goes with the others you’ve already done. 😉

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

this is totally not Opie from the Andy Griffith show. XD

this goes with the others you’ve already done. 😉

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

My phone was being stupid I apologize it posted the same thing like three times.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller
    Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Thanks for your opinion! I LOVE your art!!!! That’s so good! I thought I’d give someone else a chance to do him, but I can if you’d like.

@rose-colored-fancy

Oh ok! No problem whatsoever, I just thought you might be interested 😉

@emma-walker

YES THAT IS TOO OPIE WHY MUST YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?????

(Also I love Andy Griffith lol)

Give me a min and I’ll do him

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne but he’s a perfect faceclaim

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

I should just use all of my favorite actors as faceclaims like you do. I could have a very interesting story like that, especially if it got made into a movie. Like could you imagine Meryl Streep as Leonard DiCaprio and Zac Efron’s grandma?? 🤔

1) Name: Brady

2) Age: 10 or 11

3) Career/Role in Story: a brother in an incredibly large family

4) Personality: enthusiastic and fun but not much of a sense of humor

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s from a fantasy world but got magically transported to this world in the 50’s to become an actor of a tv show that will remain nameless but us weird teenagers that like the oldies better than modern day stuff watch often

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : ughhh idk I’m so bad at this

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s always looking on the bright side

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s naive

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “boy oh boy oh boy”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya like a million

13) Single or taken?: single

14) Characters children (if any?): nope

15) Characters hobbies: doing puzzles and he also loves learning about trains

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Lolol yep.

1) Name: Brady

This is actually Henry, H in the line. I mentioned him when we did Flint. Henry, or Henrik, Wiley.

2) Age: 10 or 11

Yep. 11.

3) Career/Role in Story: a brother in an incredibly large family

Yep. XD

4) Personality: enthusiastic and fun but not much of a sense of humor

Yea, although he’s funny even though he doesn’t realize it.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybe

Yeah

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s from a fantasy world but got magically transported to this world in the 50’s to become an actor of a tv show that will remain nameless but us weird teenagers that like the oldies better than modern day stuff watch often

Lolol yes, XD.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : ughhh idk I’m so bad at this

Uuhhh I don’t have a nickname for this kid.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s always looking on the bright side

Yea.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: he’s naive

Lol he’s the adventurous and outgoing and mischievous one, usually the one in trouble.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “boy oh boy oh boy”

Yes! XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue

Hm. Probably.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): ya like a million

Lol yeap.

Yee

Yeppers

15) Characters hobbies: doing puzzles and he also loves learning about trains

He’s more outdoorsy, so fishing, and he’s energetic, but he’s a really big reader. I don’t have trains in this fantasy world.

thank youuuuuu

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne I thought of more questions.

character’s worst fears,

dreams and aspirations,

darkest secrets,

Favorite memory

most embarrassing memory

Peculiarities

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

The Mentor

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

The Mentor

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

Go right ahead, I was just hoping someone would do him before he got lost.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: I’m sure he doesn’t have just a common name but if he did I’d say Stephen

2) Age: 17?

3) Career/Role in Story: he looks like he’d be the antagonist

4) Personality: not a fun one haha, he looks like the clever villain

5) Would you be friends with that character?: no

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has fangs… I don’t know why but I assume he got bitten by a bat. He also lives in a fantasy world (like literally, that’s the genre of the book he’s in. Not that he’s a daydreamer XD)

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : he’s the “Bad guy” idk, this is the hardest one

8) Character’s greatest strength: his cleverness and he’s good with a knife. Oh, and, he’s probably good at sneaking around.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: well I mean he’s the villain so there’s that XD

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I’m not sure but I feel like he hisses a lot

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I don’t think he has any family

15) Characters hobbies: torturing people and spying

Now watch, he’s probably like this sweet guy with an incredible personality XD

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

1) Name: I’m sure he doesn’t have just a common name but if he did I’d say Stephen

Peregrine Joshua Logan, though only close family members know his full name.

2) Age: 17?

14. He’s also very short so people mistake him for being younger.

3) Career/Role in Story: he looks like he’d be the antagonist

Funfact: He’s the Protagonist… or well, one of. But he’s an expert at being antagonistic to his foes and siblings.

4) Personality: not a fun one haha, he looks like the clever villain

He’s a bit aloof, snarky and sarcastic. He’s naturally protective and doesn’t care too much of what others think of him. He is fairly clever, but his curiosity does get the best of him.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: no

I would. He might not like me for the stuff I put him through tho lol.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he has fangs… I don’t know why but I assume he got bitten by a bat. He also lives in a fantasy world (like literally, that’s the genre of the book he’s in. Not that he’s a daydreamer XD)

Fangs and pointed ears are general sign of being not-human in his world, so you aren’t too far off there.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : he’s the “Bad guy” idk, this is the hardest one

He prefers to go by PJ, and usually he’s the one who dishes out the nicknames.

8) Character’s greatest strength: his cleverness and he’s good with a knife. Oh, and, he’s probably good at sneaking around.

Spot on with the knife! And he does do a lot of sneaking. I’d say he is decently clever too. He’s also fairly skilled with tech and enjoys meddling with machines.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: well I mean he’s the villain so there’s that XD

Curiosity can distract him fairly easily. Also, personal attacks against his friends or family can cause him to react irrationally.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I’m not sure but I feel like he hisses a lot

Hissing like the gremlin he is lol. But here’s an actual quote from his book, in response to being asked how he is still alive. “Spite.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black

I associate him with dark blue or indigo and bright electric green…

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I don’t think he has any family

Mom, allegedly dead father, twin sister, and little brother. He’s the eldest by a minute.

Yep.

Correct.

15) Characters hobbies: torturing people and spying

Hacking and meddling with tech. Running around unsupervised at night. Narrowly avoiding death.

Now watch, he’s probably like this sweet guy with an incredible personality XD

Yep, but this was very fun. Thank you for doing him.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Haha, he actually sounds pretty awesome. I think I probably would be friends with him. Glad you’re enjoying this 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest