fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

• This topic has 587 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Sarah.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

She doesn’t have a nickname so don’t stress yourself over that one XD (Unless you wanna)

@emma-walker

@storysmith

@rose-colored-fancy

@joelle-stone

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

And here’s another if mine @erynne @storysmith @anyoneelse

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker. Reason: I forgot to add the picture XD
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

1) Name: Ricky

2) Age: 13

3) Career/Role in Story: MC younger brother

4) Personality: he’s smart, serious, and introverted

5) Would you be friends with that character?: prolly not… He looks like a wimp tbh

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is probably in more of a contemporary story

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Rick and his older brother calls him “dork”

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s clever and uses that against his enemies! (Particularly that older brother that calls him a dork)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: like I said, he’s a wimp

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “when I was a young wart hog…” “Whelp.” Yup, that’s it. I totally got that one

11) Character’s favorite color(s): indigo

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): all of the above

13) Single or taken?: single

14) Characters children (if any?): he better not

15) Characters hobbies: reading, learning, sketching, and playing chess

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Has your sis gotten on yet??

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

Yes she has! Here is her introduction, if you like to introduce yourself to her. I am encouraging her to join our game.

Hello strangers!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

1) Name: Ricky

Nope. This is the older brother to Greta and Ivy. In the abc’s he’s F. Flint Wiley.

2) Age: 13

Ohhh so closeeee. 14.

3) Career/Role in Story: MC younger brother

He is borne an older brother and younger brother so  it works.

4) Personality: he’s smart, serious, and introverted

I’ve never really known what his personality is. Probably that though.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: prolly not… He looks like a wimp tbh

XD lol he’s okay.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is probably in more of a contemporary story

It is still the fantasy story from my last ones. The picture is actually from a show called Road to Avonlea, this is really Andrew King, but he works as my own character.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Rick and his older brother calls him “dork”

Hm. I don’t think he has a nickname actually. I think he’d call another brother, Henry, dork. But maybe Aspen calls him Brother, or Ivy will say Fly.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s clever and uses that against his enemies! (Particularly that older brother that calls him a dork)

Lolol he’s actually really good with kids. One has to be clever to be good with kids tho so XD

9) Character’s fatal flaw: like I said, he’s a wimp

Hm. I think it’s the fact that amongst his siblings visiting the mansion, he’s the oldest and feels like he has to be responsible for Greta, Henry, and Ivy’s actions. Specifically Henry. XD He takes it seriously and it weighs him down.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “when I was a young wart hog…” “Whelp.” Yup, that’s it. I totally got that one

XD Lolol

11) Character’s favorite color(s): indigo

Oh that’s a good guess. I had no idea but I think that’s really good.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): all of the above

Yep. He has both parents, eleven siblings, four brother in laws, two, almost three nieces, and a nephew. Along with other extended family.

13) Single or taken?: single

Yeah.

14) Characters children (if any?): he better not

XD yep.

15) Characters hobbies: reading, learning, sketching, and playing chess

Sure. XD I don’t know honestly. This has been helpful. They don’t have chess, but a board game called biraje. Sketching is a good idea.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

Don’t mind if I join?

@erynne

1) Name: Hmmm. Something elegant like Belle or Seraphina

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: the charming love interest

4) Personality: sweet and friendly, possibly has a streak of mischief in her. Very clever and confident.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Not many, but she reminds me of a raven or a black fox for some reason.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Unsure.

8) Character’s greatest strength: She is very clever and has a sharp wit.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: She has a hard time excepting help, and insists that she can do it on her own.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Good news, I have an idea. Bad news, you’ll hate it.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. Maybe purple or silver.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Hmmm… Either an orphan or from a wealthy family.

13) Single or taken?: Single, but the MC’s looking to change that.

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, knows how to pick locks for some reason.

I doubt any of this is right, but I had fun.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

Here’s one of mine. I don’t have many pics that don’t have their names written on ’em already. (Well, his does, but it’s in code.)

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Ok, I failed that one, cool. XD I’m glad this game has been helpful for you! I wonder if that actor plays in something else I’ve seen, cuz he looks really familiar

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Hi Sarah! Welcome to SE! I’m the weirdest dork ever named Erynne (pronounced Erin, it’s a different spelling, I know) I saw your introduction I just didn’t realize who you were haha. Do you prefer AJ or Sarah? Also, thanks for joining/saving my game! I hope you enjoy it here 🙂

1) Name: Hmmm. Something elegant like Belle or Seraphina

Ooh I like those, but no, she’s Tae (like Tay, I just like that spelling better)

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

Yup, 22!

3) Career/Role in Story: the charming love interest

Actually she’s the MC older sis and role model

4) Personality: sweet and friendly, possibly has a streak of mischief in her. Very clever and confident.

Spot on.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes.

Cool

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Not many, but she reminds me of a raven or a black fox for some reason.

Yeah I like that, and I totally see it. I might incorporate that into my story (especially the black fox, that’s perfect for her) if you don’t mind me stealing it?

She also loves winter weather. Just throwing that out there for no reason.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Unsure.

Yeah she doesn’t really have one. Her name might end up being Talor or Taelor, but she just goes by Tae, those spellings just seem kinda cheesy XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: She is very clever and has a sharp wit.

Yes, but she’s also very loving and supportive

9) Character’s fatal flaw: She has a hard time excepting help, and insists that she can do it on her own.

She’s gullible

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Good news, I have an idea. Bad news, you’ll hate it.”

I LOVE THAT!!! CAN I STEAL IT ALSO? XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. Maybe purple or silver.

Yeah probably silver

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Hmmm… Either an orphan or from a wealthy family.

Haha, no. She has her mom but her dad dies a little into the story. She also has a sister and possibly a grandma, I’m still debating on that.

13) Single or taken?: Single, but the MC’s looking to change toat.

Nope she’s taken. The MC is her sister lol. I’ll probably post her hubby soon if you’re interested in doing him

14) Characters children (if any?): none

A baby boy that shall currently remain nameless (cause I haven’t thought of a name, ya know)

15) Characters hobbies: Reading, knows how to pick locks for some reason.

Yeah she does read, but since she’s a stay at home mom and wife she doesn’t have much time for hobbies. She does enjoy writing and singing. Idk about picking a lock, that’s probably more like her sister, Kimberlin

Thanks for doing her! That helped out a lot!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne yep. hm idk I have one more picture to go with the last few if you want.

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

She sounds like cool character! Glad I could give you some ideas, feel free to ‘steal’.

Either AJ or Sarah is cool.

Erynne
    @erynne

@ajstoryteller

Thanks! What’s your opinion of her name? do you agree that Taelor is cheesy? 😂

Sarah
    @ajstoryteller

@erynne

No problem. I like Taelor, and I’ve come up with cheesier.

I submitted a character earlier, what do you think of him?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@ajstoryteller

That art is beautiful!!

@erynne

This game was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I’ve used up all my characters earlier XD And besides that, I’m too busy with NaNo rn, but thanks for inviting me again!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest