fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

I feel this fits my story’s main star during her younger years.

Main Character Younger Self

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@storysmith she’s so cuteeeee

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne that pic is probably two years old now XD is slightly changed now.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Lol, I understand. I get a good pic of myself like every five years. How old are you, if you don’t mind my asking?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Wow, that is incredible!! I’ll take her.

1) Name: She definitely looks like a Cheyenne

2) Age: Idk!! I could see her being 14 but I could also see her as 7. Somewhere between 7 and 15

3) Career/Role in Story: I feel like she should work in a stable

4) Personality: She looks fierce… I could see her with a huge heart, but I wouldn’t say I want to get on her bad side. She also looks super intelligent and I don’t think she’s one to forgive easily

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes!

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she lives in a medieval-ly place and she is also an orphan with an incredibly interesting back story

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I have no clue XD

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s a fighter (as in she doesn’t give up, not a literal bow and arrow fighter. Although I could absolutely see it)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: nanananana batman! “I have a purpose”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): orange

I’m terrible at this 😂

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne lol yesssss. I’m 17, although a lot of people think I’m twelve XD wby?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne, something fun to add to this list is trying to guess their family. Do they have siblings? Are both parents alive? Are they married? Do they have kids? This would force guessers to really use their imaginations.

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Oh wow, not gonna lie I thought we were the same age lol (probably cause of your pfp) I just turned 15 like two and a half weeks ago so.

That is a genius idea, definitely adding that one

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne yea XD Oh cool. Wel then happy super duper late birthday 😂

yeppers

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

I have like maybe forty minutes to an hour if anyone wants to do my last chara. (He’s on the previous pg)

@erynne
    I’ll get to yours in a minute hold one sec

Erynne
    @erynne

@anyandallwhodaretojoin

ATTENTION THERE HAS BEEN QUESTIONS ADDED I REPEAT THERE HAS BEEN QUESTIONS ADDED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

1) Name:

2) Age:

3) Career/Role in Story:

4) Personality:

5) Would you be friends with that character?:

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture:

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? :

8) Character’s greatest strength:

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

13) Single or taken?:

14) Characters children (if any?):

15) Characters hobbies:

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

You are actually spot on for several of them.

1) Name: She definitely looks like a Cheyenne

I have not decided on a name but Cheyenne is not a bad choice. Lately, I have been leaning towards Johanna but not sure yet. I am trying to think what home culture theme is to decide that.

2) Age: Idk!! I could see her being 14 but I could also see her as 7. Somewhere between 7 and 15

Super close! She is actually 12.

3) Career/Role in Story: I feel like she should work in a stable

She is an exiled princess soon to be the hope of the world but loves being among the animals kept in the stable.

4) Personality: She looks fierce… I could see her with a huge heart, but I wouldn’t say I want to get on her bad side. She also looks super intelligent and I don’t think she’s one to forgive easily

After what she has been through, she has gone from soft princess to hardened warrior/soldier and learning every skill she can to be useful to her people. And no I would never want to get on her bad side because she is tough as they come. Plus all her people adore her and she would have to race against them to get at you first.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yes!

Only option Must achieve at all costs! XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: she lives in a medieval-ly place and she is also an orphan with an incredibly interesting back story

Yes, it is very possible she is a orphan and lives on world called Kylimor is currently in a medieval-ish age. Very interesting backstory.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: I have no clue XD

She will earn many from her enemies and her people. Mainly she will be known as The Lady.

8) Character’s greatest strength: she’s a fighter (as in she doesn’t give up, not a literal bow and arrow fighter. Although I could absolutely see it)

Yep right on. She will push herself to be the best fighter/soldier, regardless of her size. She will never be helpless or useless ever again

9) Character’s fatal flaw: pass

Grows to looks down on important things that would make her look weak.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: nanananana batman! “I have a purpose”

Not sure yet but will definitely come up with one. XD

11) Character’s favorite color(s): orange

Possibly Blue, green, orange, or red. Haven’t decided yet.

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Lol, thank you

Ok, I’ll wait.

I wish others would join 😂 This thread is my baby! Don’t kill my baby people!

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@erynne

My little sis joined and is waiting for confirmation. I told her it is requirement she joins our game. XD

Erynne
    @erynne

@storysmith

Well, that’s definitely a lot better than I expected! I had fun with that one. Did you draw her??? If so, I need to know what app you use and all the art tips you have. That is incredible! *high fives you whether you drew her or not*

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest