fb

Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 587 total)
  • Author
    Brian Stansell
    @obrian-of-the-surface-world

@irishcelticredflowercrown
    Hi Neasa!

You’ve got a nice anime vibe going there.  Very well done!

You all are so very talented!  I am amazed, challenged, and I love interacting with all of you and seeing your gifts on display and be celebrated.

So, I will try my guesses.

1) Name: Hakota, Janreel, Auroba (seems like it might be some sort of tribal sounding name)

2) Age: Hundreds of years, but relative to her life span, she might be the equivalent of thirty.  The presence of wrinkles complicates it.  It would depend on her diet and lifestyle and exposure to UV rays that might affect the signs of aging.  I have seen younger people in their twenties with more wrinkles, but it was due to one or more of those contributing factors as well as genetic predispositions.

3) Career/Role in Story: She has a fierce aspect and the war stripes make me think she is a warrior or some kind of guard or even an assassin.

4) Personality: Fierce, determined, guarded, suspicious.  Her eyes and her stern gaze seem to indicate most of this.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Depends on whether or night we are fighting on the same side and for the same causes.  If so, she would be a welcomed and strong ally.  If not, she may be one that I would have trouble trusting and would have to look over my shoulder too much.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Her hair is in tight woven braids, which would take quite a bit to keep like that unless she wore it like that all of the time.  If she is a warrior, she would need to be ready at a moment’s notice and not be wasting her time fixing her hair.  If these are dreadlocks then she might be ruining her hair if she doesn’t keep it clean and healthy with some sort of treatment.  Also, long hair can be a liability in a fight or if she is seized from behind.  She would need to keep her peripheral fields of vision clear.  She would also need to blend in with her surroundings if she is the warrior I think she might be, so she would have to keep her hair clean enough not to smell, but avoid revealing fragrances, unless she plans to hide out in a field of flowers.  Some vets have told me that they had to avoid the temptation to use fragranced soaps if they hoped to survive jungle warfare.  They had to mimick the smells of the native fighters as much as possible to stand a chance in camoed cover.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Serrient, Mausumi (beauty, monsoon wind) or Wasula (stormy) – I get the sense that she is like a storm on the horizon or a fierce wind

8) Character’s greatest strength: I think a part of her enjoys a fight, so she would be skillful with quick weapons, possible blades or arrows.  She seems very determined, so that is a credit.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Easily irritated or provoked. She may have a temper she has difficulty controlling and a sharp tongue to go with her blades.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Idiots! Slow-witted troglodytes! I’ll do it myself!”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Blue and black

Brian Stansell (aka O'Brian of the Surface World)
    I was born in war.
    Fighting from my first breath.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Everyone is really quiet…..

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Here’s a fantasy chara

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Is everyone still alive?

(i May or May not have created like twenty new characters that are in mid-development XD)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Neasa

@emma-walker

Is everyone still alive?

I sure am, last time I checked lolll

I miss this game, its great craic except I have no new character art haha.

(i May or May not have created like twenty new characters that are in mid-development XD)

Oh wow thats a lot! Well done XD I would love to hear more about them 🙂

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Heyyyy XD

lol yea. I’ve managed to find some faceclaims for some of my charas but not all of them

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Is everyone still alive?

Haha, nope! I died a long time ago. (At least I know it seems that way)

My life has been incredibly crazy for a while now and I may or may not have lost my SE password and I have no clue how to change it XD Luckily I got in finally so hopefully this is the beginning of my comeback.

Gimme a faceclaim, I’ll give it a go!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne heyyyyy

lol I feels

hmm Well I also have that one from before.
    Lemme dig around tho.
    *digs in faceclaim hat*

*pulls out faceclaim* *blows off dust*
    oooooo she’s in mid development and I need help with her.

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Oh I like her! Hmm… I need those questions, hold up.

*digs around and realizes how much I’ve actually missed*

Ok, got em!

1) Name: Alice or Alissa or an A name

2) Age: 12?

3) Career/Role in Story: she definitely looks like she’s royalty so maybe a princess or a hand maiden

4): Personality: sweet and shy and innocent

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yeah she looks adorable

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: she lives in a palace XD but she probably feels guilty easily

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : I imagine an old woman calling her “dearie” and a little person calling her “Lissa” if I’m right about Alissa

8) Character’s greatest strength: *types in integrity* *erases integrity* *goes to Google to search meaning of integrity* *decides to go with integrity* Integrity. And patience just for the fun of it

9) Character’s fatal flaw: oof I’m not good at this one… Umm she has trust issues lol

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I don’t know, but she definitely has an accent and if she doesn’t she should

11) Character’s favorite color(s): a very light shade of purple

Yup, totally failed that 👍

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne

Oooooo okay 😀

1) Name: Alice or Alissa or an A name

Uuuh XD no, what’s funny is you’re close in a way, because that’s how she and her siblings are named, alphabetically. Like A, B, C, D, and so on. While her older sister has the A name, she has the I name. Her name is Ivy Wiley.

2) Age: 12?

Ahh Well the story spreads through time but as of now, she’s Eight, I was hoping the faceclaim didn’t look so old.

3) Career/Role in Story: she definitely looks like she’s royalty so maybe a princess or a hand maiden

No. This is complicated, the Wiley family lives in a village that borders a desert and a sea. They aren’t Royal, they aren’t rich, but they aren’t poor.
    Ivy’s older sister, Aspen, marries Lord Cassidy Blaine, the adopted son of a Duke in a nearby kingdom.
    When Ivy is eight, she and three older siblings go to live there at the mansion where her sister lives, and so she’s brought up almost Royal. (She ends up marrying a Prince but that’s wayyyyy later.)
    Her part is as a younger sister, trying to find her way in the world, which doesn’t come so easily, as she was left deaf at six from a horrible illness.

4): Personality: sweet and shy and innocent

Yes! That’s right. Because of being deaf, she’s very shy, but super sweet.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: yeah she looks adorable

Ikr me too.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from picture: she lives in a palace XD but she probably feels guilty easily

She lives in a mansion, so close enough. As for feeling guilty easily, I don’t believe so. I feel like others feel guilty when they realize she can’t hear.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : I imagine an old woman calling her “dearie” and a little person calling her “Lissa” if I’m right about Alissa

Hm well nicknames are hard to use for those who can’t hear them. But Dear and sweet thing are used for her. What I think is funny is that one older sister is named Bliss, and Lissy/Lissa are her nicknames.

8) Character’s greatest strength: *types in integrity* *erases integrity* *goes to Google to search meaning of integrity* *decides to go with integrity* Integrity. And patience just for the fun of it

I had to look it up too XD yea I think integrity is a good choice. Also she’s very patient. Has to be in a way.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: oof I’m not good at this one… Umm she has trust issues lol

She does! She’s slow to trust people. Especially people who treat her badly because they just think she’s ignoring her and don’t know she’s deaf.
    That happens when a young prince is trying to ask her a question and she doesn’t know he’s even in the room. He gets very annoyed until his aunt explains to him about Ivy. She kinda almost avoids him after that.
    Until one day when she gets lost and he finds her. When he brings her back to the mansion she just clings to him and pushes away even her siblings.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I don’t know, but she definitely has an accent and if she doesn’t she should

XD I love accents. She kinda stutters when she speaks, and may pronounce some words wrong.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): a very light shade of purple

Hm… well.. maybe. XD I think she may favor green, since, um, her name is Ivy? XDXD

Thank you for this!

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

See, I told you I failed hahaha

Uuuh XD no, what’s funny is you’re close in a way, because that’s how she and her siblings are named, alphabetically. Like A, B, C, D, and so on. While her older sister has the A name, she has the I name. Her name is Ivy Wiley.

Hey that’s like really neat! I bet it’s fun to do that and you definitely get a head start naming your charas lol. Ivy fits her well. I have an Ivy in my fantasy too.

Ahh Well the story spreads through time but as of now, she’s Eight, I was hoping the faceclaim didn’t look so old.

I was actually going between 8 and 12 and I almost said 8-12 if that makes you feel better. The faceclaim is perfect for her. Where do you find yours at?? You manage to get super cool ones that I can’t seem to discover

This story sounds quite interesting, I gotta say.

What I think is funny is that one older sister is named Bliss, and Lissy/Lissa are her nicknames.

Oh that is funny XD

XD I love accents. She kinda stutters when she speaks, and may pronounce some words wrong.

I do too. SHE NEEDS AN ACCENT!!!! Like she doesn’t habe to be a full on British thing, but she needs something

Hm… well.. maybe. XD I think she may favor green, since, um, her name is Ivy?

Mmm yep, makes sense. It needs to be like a pastel mint green thing though. She just looks like she would like the light/pastel colors XD

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Erynne.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Lol oh cool.
    i just look up period faceclaims, fantasy face claims, or certain actors from historical or fantasy movies or shows. One of my characters face claim is Mr Darcy XDxD

thanks.

yea lol we’ll see. Cassidy has a bit of a lilt in his speech tho. so idk

lol yea

Erynne
    @erynne

@emma-walker

Hahaha Mr Darcy works fine lol

Do you use Pinterest or anything?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Lol he does tho.

no I don’t have Pinterest. I just look up photos on the internet. Just be careful with stuff that may come up.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne here’s another if you feel like it.

hint: she’s a little younger than this picture looks.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 587 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest