Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 826 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 827 total)
  • Author

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@theinconceivable1 NOOO!  *screams* PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE!! *sobs at your feet* I apoligize for the display of emotion, but I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE! *EVER*  Okay, seriously I really admire you for considering it and thinking through how you use your time!  And although you might not be on here as much, please dont leave for good!  Some of us would miss you a lot!

"In a mask, was he?"

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

-ponders question- Hmmm. No. There’s no such thing as too much hot chocolate.

@theinconceivable1

First off, not everyone on the thread had voted. So technically I could still have won. 😉

Secondly, yes you actually did break the truce. XD

Third. Wait… since when did I become the enemy?

And lastly. Please don’t go! Not completely anyway. Just… don’t come on as often or something. I won’t be as rebellious if you stay. Maybe. And it is really interesting to read all the posts in the debates, even if I don’t get involved in them. However, if you feel you really must leave SE I understand. I’d be sad, but I’d understand.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@jzhurricane

I’m not leaving!! Also. Did you see my post about your story thingy? It won’t let me in again so I haven’t read it yet.

@i-david

What is… “sode”?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Wow, okay!

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

😀

E. Grace
    @emgc

@theinconceivable1

😀 Glad you’re back!

Yes, on top of all that we may disagree on, I’m so glad that we CAN agree on what matters most as brothers and sisters in Christ. 🙂

Yeah, the “good” and “well” twins were who I was referring to.   And isn’t Studio C just the greatest!  Only they aren’t making them anymore… *sad sigh* I hope JK Studios turns out just as funny!

NO DON’T GO!

*composes self*

Sorry.  But in all seriousness, it would be very sad indeed if you left.  But, even on top of that, I can completely understand if this site is getting to be a distraction for you… I nearly left myself on more than one occasion for that very reason.  But.  I’m here for now.  And I hope you’ll stay as well, but echoing what others have said, I hope you’re praying about it and I’m sure you’ll make the right decision. 🙂  I’m glad that camp was a lot of fun, and I think it’s really admirable that you’re taking it seriously into account how you spend your time.  I hope it will be an encouragement for you to hear that your time on here has not been wasted, as you’ve been an encouragement to me on more than one occasion, so thank you.  God bless!

"God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain." - C. S. Lewis

Jzhurricane
    @jzhurricane

@kari-karast

I know you aren’t leaving. I was joking.

*nervous laugh*

Don’t let me leave Murph!

Jzhurricane
      @jzhurricane

@i-david

I just noticed that. I never even thought about my signature being related. Haha. Oops

Don’t let me leave Murph!

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah:

@hgm_barnes18:

@evelyn:

@parker:

@the-fledgling-artist:

@ashira:

@kari-karst:

@emgc:

*wipes a tear from his cheek* wow, that was actually quite touching… *eyes go wide* AH! EMOTION! *stomps on the place where the tear landed, drops a piano and then sets it on fire* Alright, I think its dead *wipes the sweat off his brow* that was close. But honestly it’s good to know my time hasn’t been wasted and I’ve been able to influence you a little bit (and I think you guys have been able to influence me a bit too…). Alright, in light of this discovery, I’ll hang around. Honesty I would be pretty sad if I left too, you guys are great : ). But uh, in the future, I’ll probably do less revolting XD. *places his bow-sword on the ground and looks at Kari who smirks triumphantly over him. mutters* fine, you won… but, before I surrender I have one last thing to say…

*grins despite himself.* So, I think I may just observe the randomness from now on. Unless there’s something I REALLY have to say XD Also, if anyone has any deep topics be sure to tag me! Oh! Does anyone care to hear what I learned at camp? I’m pretty eager to share it and, considering we haven’t gone totally back to randomness yet, I feel like now would be a good time to share it (but only if you want to hear).

@fctait: in response to your question I was just planning to make a public announcement and then just logging off… I don’t know if you can delete an account… Why do you want to leave might I ask? Is it because of time management?

(INTJ) ”Fear is to imagine a future without God in it.”

Grace Carter
        @h-jones

@theinconceivable1 Even though I haven’t really talked to you as much as some of the others, it would be sad to see you go. It’s a wonderful thing that you’re seriously considering what you put your time and effort into, though, and I support that. (: Good luck finding out what you want to do!

—Cartographer of Life’s Wandering Ways (through, admittedly, much trial and error).

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

Thanks for your above post. I admire you for using your time as wisely as possible!

Even if I am considering posting this *slightly emotional* comment of yours over there on the guys crying topic, just to combat your no-emotion stance. LOL!  😀

I will be less frequent on the general pages as well, at least for a little while. You, however, will not be rid of me as we are both Merakians!  *evil writers laughter*

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: “Even if I am considering posting this *slightly emotional* comment of yours over there on the guys crying topic, just to combat your no-emotion stance. LOL!” woah woah woah woah… dont think I’m going all soft. *crosses his arms, put on some rad shades and stares at you* “sup.” (seriously, don’t push your luck XD) Also, dont worry, I dont wish to ‘be rid’ of you XD I’ve actually quite enjoyed hanging out!

(INTJ) ”Fear is to imagine a future without God in it.”

Evelyn
        @evelyn

*clear throat*

*dusts off soup box*

Ladies and gentleman – friends! – I beg you… lend me your ear!

Today I have come with a proposal.

It was recently pointed out that the revolutions take up much time and effort that could be spent in a better fashion. In light of that, I would like to suggest before the members of the “Any Guys Out There” thread that we will lay down our weapons (and pool noodles 😉 ) and sit down on our porches, take some tea or hot chocolate or coffee, and here discuss things along the lines of books, characters, genres, and such more wonderful things.

All in favor say ‘aye’!

*thundering roar of yelling*

Any opposed?

*silence*

Motion carried! 😉

….

Here are the cases I suggest bringing before the docket today:

1. What is your current WIP? What have you learned so far in writing your WIP?

2. What was the first story you ever wrote? What has changed in your style since then?

3. Share story prompts with each other.

Those are a few ideas.

So… anyone want to have a intelligent conversation? 😉 😛

Parker Hankins
        @parker

@theinconceivable1, YES!!!

Wait, you dropped a piano, and BURNED IT?!!?!?!??!? *GASPS*

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

@theinconceivable1 I’ll refrain from being cheesey, but I’m glad you’re not leaving us for good.

@evelyn YES. Thank you! *hugs* This is what I’ve been saying all along. Who needs war??

(I’d love to answer those questions but I don’t wanna be first haha xD)

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest