Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 826 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 826 through 827 (of 827 total)
  • Author

E.B. Raulands
    @e-b-raulands

@kari-karast
    Well, I guess the pessimism wasn’t unrealistic, but it was a bit too much. Besides at the end, there’s really only one or two scenes where Luke is portrayed in a lighter mood. I think it would’ve been a little more realistic and engaging if we’d seen a broader spectrum of emotions from him other than cynicism.
    Yeah, what was the deal with Snoke? I mean, it was kind of cool to have the unexpected plot twist where he died, but at the same time I actually wanted to find out how he fit in to Ben, Leia, and Luke’s stories. Maybe we’ll get some answers in IX…
    Oh yeah, the Force projection was a good way to end the movie (even though I kick myself for not picking up on the obvious hints that he wasn’t there XD). Leia flying through space…not so much.

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@e-b-raulands

Yeah, I’d probably be more onboard with new Luke if they’d done that.

I know right? Like, we know literally nothing about this person who is evidently the leader of the new version of the empire and YOU JUST KILL HIM????? I mean, I get it’s a good plot twist, and I liked it, but still!!! Yeah hopefully.

*nodnod* I didn’t realize it was a projection either, don’t worry. I kicked myself too when my dad pointed out how he knew it was a projection. I mean, I kinda guessed something was up when I saw his hair, but other than that… nope.

Yep. I get that maybe she got trained by Luke or something. But… HOW ON EARTH??? How did she not die from suffocation, exposure to space, and the bomb???

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Viewing 2 posts - 826 through 827 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest