Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 824 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 825 total)
  • Author

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@itisastarrynight:

@eden-anderson:

@wordsmith:

@the-fledgling-artist:

@h-jones:

Hey guys! So, I have a friend who chalenged me to a debate about self-defence and I was like “been there done that XD” so I decided instead to send him our debate we had oh-so-long ago and go from there. I’m assuming none of you mind (I mean this is a public forum) but if for some reason you do tag me ASAP! below is the google doc if anyone wants to take a trip down memory lane : D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Ul2Hs9D4V33gq8TkD5zpbHRFO5KuCOZWFWAhVCKy1w/edit?usp=sharing

(INTJ) ”Fear is to imagine a future without God in it.”

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@theinconceivable1

Hey, thanks for asking…that was kind and polite of you to do so and I appreciate it.

I would prefer that what happens on here stays on here, but it’s not a huge deal. Would you mind askinf your friend not to share what you are sending him? (Sorry maybe I am just being overly picky…🙃)

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

Cool! Is this the same Doc you shared on the old forum topic, or am I confusing this with someone else?

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@eden-anderson: ok cool, if he wants to read it (which is doubtful… its like 20,000 words XD) then I’ll tell him not to share it ; D

@selah-chelyah: uh, no this is brand new… Its our whole self defense debate I had when I first got here… (I don’t think we had meet at that point so I make sense you don’t recognise it ; D)

@emgc: Hey, I’m super sorry! I didn’t see your comment unltill like a few days ago! (somethings majorly up with my shadow stone doc and IDK how to fix it!!! its really annoying!) I didn’t get your email though so heres my email again!

inconceivable37@gmail.com

E. Grace
    @emgc

@theinconceivable1

That’s totally okay! I know you must also be crazy busy. Moving takes a lot of time… how’s the whole process been going?

Oh, okay. I’ll try sending it again. 🙂

"God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain." - C. S. Lewis

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc: oh the classic back of the head profile pic, I like it : D! (its always so annoying though cuz your so close to seeing the persons face! *trys to will the pitcture to turn around* its like having a hundred dollars just out of your reach *wills even harder… Gives up.* O well. XD) The process has gone surprisingly well! I mean, I own like, one suitcase of things so its not that hard to move XD

Ok, tell me when you send it!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@theinconcievable1

Thanks! 😄

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc:

@selah-chelyah:

hey guys, so I’ve been having major problems with the shadowstone doc so I just got to a point where I coped the content and made a new one. Apparently the doc was corrupted due to its length and the number of changes it had experience so *shugs* IDK I just make a copy. Thank you both SO much for all your help, you’ve both been amazing… here the link to the nex doc : D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1teWVWURfkRs3DuS2nKo5HNACcMH3LMwL_Y1P5WEGz1w/edit?usp=sharing

E. Grace
    @emgc

@theinconceivable1

Haha, well thanks. 😉 I’m not sure I’m gonna keep it though.

Good, I’m glad to hear it. How have you been enjoying the snow? It’s a real blizzard out right now… We lost power for a few hours.

Okay, I’m sending it now! Let me know if you get it. And okay, thanks for the link! Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with it lately.

(Btw, I really like your signature 👍)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  E. Grace.

"God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain." - C. S. Lewis

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc: have I been enjoying the snow?!? ABSOULTY (when you live in NZ for three years (roughly) you REALLY start to miss snow XD or, at least, I do!) this is awesome! Thanks again for all the editing help and no worrys! I serously have such bad grammar… Thanks, I heard it at Bethal and thought it pretty irrelevant to my life so I added it ; D. Got your email BTW!

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

Oh, awesome! Thank you so much…glad I could help, or at least try to, lol! 🙂

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: *she pulls an old lady and her cat from a burning building* “glad I could help, or at least try to”*old lady sputters* what do you mean tryed to!!! (in case you didn’t catch that, I’m the old lady XD Aka you and emgc have saved my novels life from grammar death, what do you mean ‘tryed to’!!!) Seriously, thank you both : D

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

LOL! OK, ok, I understand your point.

*curtsies*  “Glad to be of service to you, Prince Inc.”

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelyah: XD I still love being called that!

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

LOL, that is a good thing, seeing as I don’t dare call you ____ on here! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 796 through 810 (of 825 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest