Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 824 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 825 total)
  • Author

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: “you are still this random guy I met online…” can’t argue with that XD well, should you ever change your mind you know where to find me! ; D

(INTJ) ”Fear is to imagine a future without God in it.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

That I do! I do indeed *turns voice ominous* know where to find you. *voice returns to normal* I’ll let you know if I change it.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: (0_0) *eyes go wide and he begins to back away slowly* I think I uh, have… *mumbles something indistinct* Bye! *bolts*

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

*coughs*

Those same things may or may not happen to my younger sister… 😉

How many years are between you and your oldest sibling?  There’s seventeen years between my oldest brother and youngest sister– so we’re all pretty spaced apart.

@theinconceivable1

Why, thank you!

Okay, great! And thanks for the invite. 🙂 I’ll try getting around to emailing you soon.

"God whispers in our pleasures, but shouts in our pain." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

I feel for your little sister. 😉

Yeah, there’s about 17/18 years between me and the oldest kid too. We are all about two years apart… 😀

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc: Cool! : D

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

XD Generally always a good reaction when dealing with me.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Yeah, same. 🙂  Having a big family has been great… but we’ve been getting gradually smaller.  🙁  I guess you’ve probably already experienced that, though.  😉

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

Yeah, well the funny thing is that my older brother got married, and for like 10 years nothing happened and then BOOM!…now two of my siblings got engaged within like 2 weeks of each other. It’s just like “Woah! Slow down!” It’s really exciting, but also kinda sad…if you know what I mean. Change can be hard sometimes. 🙁

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Wow, that sounds crazy!  Your family must be pretty busy, then.  Change definitely can be hard… but it’s exciting, too.  And it kinda keeps you guessing on what He has planned next for us, you know?  😉 Let me know if there’s anything I can pray about for you. 🙂

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

Yeah, it’s kinda crazy and yes, it’s busy. 😉 Aw, thanks so much! You are so sweet. 🤗 You can pray that I learn to accept change with grace and surrender. And that I would realize that lots of times, change is good.

Now, is there anything I can pray for you about? 🙂

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Definitely praying! 😉

Ah, thanks! 🙂  You could pray that I will learn to be patient, and wait on the Lord.  (Not to mention I could use more patience with other people, too… 😉 )

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

Thanks so much! *hedgehugs*

Ah, yes, patience is such a hard thing to have…I struggle with being patient too. (especially when it comes to writing and not being at the place that I want to be) I’ll definitely pray for you about this! ❤️

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Aw, yay! I get a hedgehug! 🤗

Yes… patience has never been my strong point.  😔  Thank you so much for praying for me as well!  I really appreciate it. 🙂

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

Sure, your welcome! 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 825 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest