Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 826 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 827 total)
  • Author

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: hehe well I mean he cant have much of a chance against THE Dagger K can he? XD

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

To be honest, I am sadly not that good of a fighter irl. Although against him… let’s just go with he only wins if I let him.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: me neither XD (though I want to be!) some meny people on here are like martial arts masters and all I’ve done is three months of wrestling! You better watch out BTW cuz when your little brother gets older its alot harder to beat him up (trust me, personal experience ; D)

E. Grace
    @emgc

@theinconceivable1

Haha, well, I don’t know about that. XD

For me, it was the other way around– I was basically my brother’s “human punching bag.”  (Not to mention the target of all his dirty socks…) But even so, I don’t know what I would have done without him.

How was your flight?  Are your arms very tired?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

You have the same amount of kids as my family! 🙂 There are four boys and four girls…and I am the youngest. It’s fun……..mostly. 😜

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Wrestling, eh? Interesting.

Yeah I’ve taken martial arts twice, but I had to stop both times because of cost. I really really really want to continue though.

I don’t ‘beat him up’. I just stop him from attacking me. Sometimes. Or I just ignore him. *thinks back to when I did just that an hour ago when he started punching me in the back for no reason*

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc: “I was basically my brother’s “human punching bag.”” Ok ya, I may pick on my little sis from time to time too XD “How was your flight?  Are your arms very tired?” uh, my flight was as good as sitting in a seat for 9 hours without anything decent to watch can be XD (honestly, it wasnt that bad… I was actually able to sleep so that was cool!) Hey, I just started writing a sort of blog/group email to my friends back in NZ and I’ve been modifying it a bit for some of my closest friends on the internet (taking out things like pictures of me ; D)  so they know whats happening in my life. If you give me your email I can add you in! (but only if you want to of corse… And that goes for your too Kari! ; D) Also, why did you ask if my arms were tired XD!

@kari-karast: “Wrestling, eh? Interesting.” Ya, I uh, got beat up (never won a single match) but I didn’t quite so that’s got to count for something right XD “Yeah I’ve taken martial arts twice, but I had to stop both times because of cost. I really really really want to continue though.” Oh cool! Ya, I would really want to contine if I were you too! “Or I just ignore him.” Ya, that’s usually my tactic XD

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Not giving up is a good thing.

The problem with ignoring is when you’re trying to read or write but you can’t because your arm is being smacked repeatedly and you can’t use it very well under the onslaught.

And thank you for the offer, and it sounds cool, but I’d rather not give out my email online. 🙂 Plus, even if I did I doubt my parents would let me. But thanks for the offer anyway!

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: Ya I know right!

*see a sketchy hooded figure in a dark room typing furiously on a keyboard while three screens around him bombard him with encoded information. I’ll get you next time kari… next time* MUhahaha!

(Ya, I wouldn’t trust me either XD)

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson

Oh, cool!  Well, your family is a little more balanced out– in my family there are seven girls, and only one boy.  How is it being the youngest?  Do you like it?

@theinconceivable1

Only 9 hours? I thought it would be longer than that.  I’m glad it went well, though.  🙂

That sounds really neat!  I’d love to join… but I’m not really comfortable about giving out my email on here.  If  you’re okay with giving me yours though, then I could just email you.  Would that work?

Also, why did you ask if my arms were tired XD!

Well I don’t know about you, but my arms would be pretty tired after flying all that way. XD

*coughs*

(I know.  That was corny.)

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@emgc

Oh, wow! Your brother has a lot of sisters! 😉 Yeah, I like being the youngest for the most part…it definitely has it’s pros and cons. You get accused almost constantly of being spoiled and a lot of the time no one really takes you seriously. But there are fun things about it too. 🙂

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@emgc: “Well I don’t know about you, but my arms would be pretty tired after flying all that way. XD *coughs*(I know.  That was corny.)” *facepalms* Oh! It was a dad joke! (ya that was pretty bad XD)

Oh I didn’t think of that! Sorry, ya here’s my email!

inconceivable37@gmail.com

(Kari is that why you didn’t want to either? Also, @eden-anderson, I would say we know eachother well enough ; D I fyou want you can join my email list (but, don’t feel like you need to or anything ; D))

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@theinconceivable1

Hey, thanks for inviting me to join, but I think I’m gonna pass. Thanks though! 🙂

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@eden-anderson: Ya, your welcome : D

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

*sees hooded figure* Hm… *steals borrows Kari’s hacking skills by using author powers* *hacks the sketchy figure’s computer and screens* *said computer and screens all turn bright, neon turquoise and evil laughter comes out of them*

Well, that’s partly why I don’t want to and the other part is, while I like to think we’re friends, you are still this random guy I met online…

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest