Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

This topic contains 771 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  theinconceivable1 5 hours, 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 772 total)
  • Author

The Deranged Ninja
    @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Well, that’s a relief.

*gets shield and glue just in case*

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

Okay, well still cool! 😁

@theinconceivable1

Thank you. We appreciate it.😜

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

E. Grace
      @emgc

@eden-anderson

Oh thank you!  Yep.  That’s my nephew.  🙂

And though you’ve probably heard this a million times now,  your profile picture is hilarious!  I smile almost every time I see it.  😀

@theinconceivable1

Yeah… I can see what you mean.   I would definitely be nervous about meeting you too.  But that’s mostly just because I’m highly introverted and… not the most socially compatible person in the world. XD Though now I’m curious about what you actually do look like in real life…. actually, I’m kinda curious about what you think I look like irl.  XD  Okay, that’s what I thought.  I’ve never been up to Fort Collins before but I’ve heard it’s beautiful.

Well I’ll definitely keep that in mind!  And I hope you can find someone else to debate with. 😛

"May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD..."

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@emgc

Aww, how precious!! 😍 He’s adorable…nephews are the best!

Thank you! And nope, I haven’t heard that a million times…most people on here were just like “that’s so cute.” So yeah, your the first person to say it was hilarious. Complement accepted. 😉

theinconceivable1
      @theinconceivable1

@emgc: You have a nephew! how elderly are you??? XD Ha, you think you’re bad socially! (ok, technically I’m not bad anymore but I was MAJORLY socially awkward XD Just treat socializing like a chess game ; D Everythings strategic, everything has consequences, at least *shrugs* that worked for me XD) “Though now I’m curious about what you actually do look like in real life…. actually, I’m kinda curious about what you think I look like irl.” Ha! well I guess we’ll have to meet each other to find out! (also, i have like no mental perception of you XD Its kinda weird…) Ya, fort Collins is really nice! (though, I suppose when I get back, I’ll have my full license so I could potentialy drive down to you… assuming of corse I drive on the right side of the road (Ha! in both senses of the word XD) and don’t crash in Denver traffic! “And I hope you can find someone else to debate with.” me too!

(INTJ) “Murdered by pirates is good!”

E. Grace
      @emgc

@eden-anderson

I’d have to agree with you there. 😉 Do you have a nephew as well, then?

Haha, I guess I’m glad I wasn’t being repetitive then. (Though I do think it’s pretty cute… 😀 )

@theinconceivable1

Well I’m not that old, but I do happen to have a brother who is edging on thirty now.  And haha, I would say that’s good advice, but I guess I must remind you that I stink at chess. XD

Oh right, I was just thinking about that!  Driving here really is going to be confusing after living in NZ.  And yes, not-crashing sounds like a good idea.  😛  When is your flight? (Out of NZ, that is)

"May the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD..."

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@emgc

Yes, one very hyper-active, adorable, crazy nephew! 😛 He’s a stubborn four year old that is always talking and drives me nuts sometimes, but I love him to death. 😀 (As you can probably tell, I am one proud aunt…)

Thanks, but actually k-a-grey drew it for me , so all credit goes to her. 😀

theinconceivable1
      @theinconceivable1

@emgc: Oh wow, that’s crazy (I’m the oldest in my family so I have no idea what thats like XD) Well, I guess your on your own then XD (and you weren’t half bad ; D) My flight is in two days (counting today) so really soon : /

E. Grace
      @emgc

@eden-anderson

Aw, that’s so sweet.  Sounds like my nephew, except he’s only two and doesn’t talk that much yet.  Nephews really are sweethearts. 💗 Even when they’re being their crazy, stubborn selves. 😜 (And yes, I can tell.  But what auntie wouldn’t be? 😀 )

@theinconceivable1

Yeah, it’s kinda crazy for me too.  I now have five adult older siblings.  Which is very strange.  Though I sure couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be the oldest.  But I sure hope you realize what a big impact big brothers have on their younger siblings.  🙂

Wow, that is really soon!  How long of a flight is it?

• This reply was modified 2 days, 21 hours ago by  E. Grace.

Eden Anderson
      @eden-anderson

@emgc

Yes, they are so fun! And when their little, their stubbornness is cute. 😛 Are you the youngest in your family?

E. Grace
      @emgc

@eden-anderson

Haha, yeah, that’s true.  🙂

No, I actually have two younger sisters.  So 6th out of 8.   How many siblings do you have?

• This reply was modified 1 day, 17 hours ago by  E. Grace.

theinconceivable1
      @theinconceivable1

@emgc: ” But I sure hope you realize what a big impact big brothers have on their younger siblings” does that impact include becoming a human punching bag for my little sister?!? XD JK, ya, I don’t think I totally get it but I have a bit of a feel for it…

The Deranged Ninja
      @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

How ironic.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@kari-karast: I don’t get it XD

The Deranged Ninja
        @kari-karast

@theinconceivable1

Well unless you’ve been spying on me you shouldn’t.

My little brother will randomly use me for a punching bag. Things don’t always work out for him though.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 772 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest