Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 827 total)
  • Author
    Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@evelyn   😛

@i-david   *hands you another cup of hot chocolate*  Is it possible to ever drink too much and drown in the stuff?!?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

I, David
    @i-david

@selah-chelyah This is a cup of mud.

Why does everyone keep handing me cups of things I don’t want to drink while claiming it’s hot chocolate?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Catwing
    @catwing

@i-david I think it’s in your head…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@i-david

MUD! You insult me…

*turns face away*

~ Created to create ~

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@selah-chelliah: “The Hundred Years’ War was a series of conflicts waged from 1337 to 1453 by the House of Plantagenet, rulers of the Kingdom of England, against the French House of Valois, over the right to rule the Kingdom of France” huh, cool! (though not that cool XD)

“*cringes*  *yes, his-fic writers, I just quoted Wiki*  *blushes*” XD yes! Good use of reliable sources!

“And TEA reverses the effect of a nuclear strike, turning the blasted zone into an instant tea zone.  *sips tea happily* *watches tea garden planted by the enemy bloom into tea leaves* *ah, life is sweet*” WHAT! *blinks, and then stairs at the ___ garden. HOW?!?!?!?! XD

“Behold, oh Prince, the retaliation of those you formerly agreed to stop fighting against!” hehe, hehe, he… *swallows hard but as the enemy sounds the words “___ FOREVER” I feel corrage rush into my veigns.* NEVER!!!

“Once “anyone” returns, I have an inkling that will change instantly!” I’ve been reduced to anyone! What is this thread comming too XD

@kari-karst: “-joins in the sipping TEA by the TEA garden party- (Yes, I’m going to put TEA in caps every time I use the word. -smirks at the Prince-) -sings Kalsya’s theme song- (Yes, I am somehow singing while drinking TEA at the same time.)” *shoots the ___ cup from your hand and glares at you* not on my watch!!!

“-smirks at @theinconceivable1 – You hear that? People like TEA. (The Prince is going to find an explosion of TEA when he gets back.)” *watches an atom bomb of ___ explode. Now finds everything around him and himself accordingly soaked in the despicable stuff. Blinks.* Oh man XD But I refuse to give up! I shall fight for freedom from that detestable substance!!! *yells a battle cry and charges into the fray!*

“-glares at you- It is not forbidden by me… and I’m 2nd in command…” *holds up his hands* whoa there. I do believe I won the battle *coughs* (by one mear vote but hey, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades) so TECHNICALLY that’s up for me to decide. MUHAHAHA!

“-hands you sword shaped pool noodle- Why thank you. The poor Prince. This thread is going to have been overrun by girls by the time he gets back.” hehe, hehe, he… “how many could you handle?” “I don’t think more than ten.” *takes like 5 seconds to count on his fingers* “that would leave 20 for me. Even at my best I could never defeat that meny.” *swallows hard* the odds are not in my favor here XD

“What other threads have you hijacked? -is genuinely interested- And… I think half of the hijacking on here if not more has been me… heh, heh.” XD ya, that’s definitely true!

“Take note that it was the Prince who restarted this. He told someone, I forget who, that they could join in the revolution against TEA. HOWEVER. There was no revolution against TEA because we had a truce. SO. The Prince officially started a new revolution against TEA. And since he’d broken the truce, I broke the truce so I could defend TEA. TEA SHALL REIGN SUPREME.” woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! Did I actually do that?!? Could I uh, un-do that XD (the odds ar’nt quite in my favor!)

“Hast thou forgotten thy commitment to thy cause with such great haste? Thee once vowed to uphold the truce of the battle of the TEA. And yet, and yet, thou have now torn asunder thy promise and our trust in thee. For the war of the TEA was just beginning, even though we did not knowest this fact in the bygone days of yore. And now, in the present battle, thee are the tyrant we noble few must bring down. For yonder lies the tower of doom in which the lovely TEA is held captive by thy wrath. Therefore, though it rends my heart, we must fight thee with all our power. Aye. We must, we shall fight. And we shall prevail. No power of thine can hinder us in our battle to free the innocently accused TEA. And so. You have been fairly warned. Do not say otherwise.” AH! You have an eloquent speach too!!!! This is reallly not looking good for me *holds up hsi sword timidly* Are we sure we cant uh, reinitiante the truse I acciently broke XD

“The Prince is going to have quite the mutiny on his hands when he returns.” WHATS HAPPENING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Everyon is joing the enemy!!!

“Maybe… the only problem being I am not a guy and we should ask @theinconceivable1 first…” Thank you! Atleast somone can speek for me in my absence : D (even if she IS rebeling against me XD)

“True. Go ahead and start a new one!” and never mind XD

@the-fledgling-artist: “Too bad I already told @theinconceivable1 I would stop talking about it. *sobs*” *stands there awalkwarly for a few seconds watching you sob* Ok fine! You can talk about ___, just please don’t cry… XD

“*GASPS* Betray my agreement with our prince??? *shock*” *looks impressed* wow you kept your promise even when pressured to do otherwise… I actually really admire that!

“You wanna know what’s funny about all this? He actually drinks ___ But for some reason he forbids us to speak of it.” Not you too! You shared my secrit! Why? WHY!!!

@emgc: “Okay, replying to your response waaaaaaayyyyy back on page 57…  (Do you think we’ll make it to a hundred at this point? XD)”  Ya I bet we can! Let’s make it our goal!!!

“Anyways… so, at this point, I think maybe I should drop the debate.  Not that I regret ever taking it up with you– I’ve actually really appreciated this conversation.  It really made me think and examine things from multiple perspectives. I hope maybe it’s helped you think too?” Ok cool! Ya I found it helpful too and I really enjoyed the conversation!

“I stayed up very late talking to my sister the other night and brought up our debate and was amazed at some of the things she said.  She has such a simple faith, and it made me step back and think twice at how complex I had made some things. ” that’s actually really cool… I’m glad you get to have those kind of talks with your siblings. I think there’s definitely some truth in what your saying… Our faith isn’t a network of logical statements but instead an actual relationship… I’m sorry if I tend to forget that sometimes. BUT, I’m not saying debating doesn’t have a place, it’s just not the point. “Now, I don’t know what your reasoning behind debating is– whether it’s just to debate, or if you’re really just looking for the true answer.” hehe, well, in this particular debate it was to show you guys the awesome truth of illogical logic but I’m not sure if I accomplished that. So no, I wasn’t arguing just to argue but I wasn’t necessarily looking for truth either; I think I’ve already found it. BUT, If you don’t think so that’s ok, just, like you said, listen to the holy spirit : D

“Anyways… I don’t know if any of that was helpful, but I hope it was at least an encouragement.” Ya, that was good! Thanks for talking about it!

“Haha. XD I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Studio C, but this just made me think of one of their sketches called “Captain Literally.” (Which is absolutely hilarious, btw.)” NO WAY! I’ve watched probably every studio C to ever exist XD! It’s been a family favorite for like 3 years! (but, if you ask me, you should have thought of the ‘good and well’ twins instead of captain literally XD)

@i-david: “What is happening.” I am asking the exact same thing XD

@catwing: “*grabs button and tosses it out the window* I shall join this TEA rebellion!” Oh man… NOT YOU TOO! The odds of survivle are duindling into single digets now XD

@ashira: “This IS Prince Inconceivable’s thread…” thanks but at this point I think things have digressed XD

“is right!  YOU CANT BEAT HOW AWESOME MERAKI IS!!” YA!

“Umm…what if you started a new topic?  The Any Guys Out There? #2 and tag all the people who have been on this one.  I am starting to have a hard time posting – I think this topic is getting too long!” it can never get to long! Lenght is our legacy!

@evelyn: “Wow guys. xD Nice memes.” *shakes his head* apparently I am the sole sorce of any meaningful discussion on this thread… Figures XD

@parker: “I disagree! Meraki has proved themselves and will continue!” well said Parker, well said!

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

And… I’m back! gosh this thread (and now NEW thread *crosses his arms in an understanding but never the less grumpy way*) has digressed… i’m not sure how I feel about that… well actually I do know how i feel about that XD

WHY!!!

thats how I feel XD. However, on a more serious note, camp was AMAZING and it also made me reconsiter how I use my time… and while I think the discussions/debates were worthwhile I’m far less convinced the other stuff was. SO, in light of this revelation,ion I’ve considered leaving S.E. or just dialing down my activity in the unlikly case you guys would actualy miss me if I left XD So if you would be genuinely sad to see me go please say so now… (if not then remember “this is for posterity’s sake so please, be honest.” ) I just need to know if I’ve actually influenced any of you (preferably in a good way XD) because if what I’m doing with my time isnt helping people get closer to Christ then I do believe its not worth it. I’m just going to steal the tags form earlyer!

@kari-karast   @i-david @the-fledgling-artist   @serenity @ashira  @evelyn  @parker  @catwing

@eden-anderson  @emgc  @chalice  @noahlitle  @wordsmith  @ori-art  @hgm_barnes18

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1

NO! Please do not leave! I have really appreciated talking/debating with you on such important issues…..and I DO want to continue, if you want to!! I, for one, do not want you to leave.

~ Created to create ~

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@theinconceivable1

Dude. The fact that you’re seriously considering how you use your time and the impact you have on people here is amazing, and encourages to me to be doing the same sort of examining.

While I haven’t really had debates with you, I really enjoy talking to you (especially about all our INTJ thoughts), and ngl, you’re one of my favorite people I’ve talked to on here. XD

While I’d totally understand a decision to leave SE, I know we all would miss you, and I think you’ve had a positive, engaging influence on this community.

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

F.C. Tait
    @fctait

@theinconceivable1 So, I haven’t posted on this thread before but I just noticed you said you’re thinking of leaving SE. I’ve been thinking about if for a while and decided to. Do you know if it’s possible to delete your account or remove yourself from a guild, or were you planning on just not logging on? I’ve looked for both options and I can’t find them, and didn’t really want to start a thread asking because that would feel like drawing attention to the fact I’m going haha.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@theinconceivable1 Honestly, I’ve thought about leaving due to time purposes, but I decided to stick it out for now. I’d suggest praying about it. 🙂

@fctait You could send a “public message” to Daeus… he would probably know how to do remove an account.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

😮 Don’t leave! I’ll miss you! It’s been fun to have a guy here to talk to! I think all you need to do is minimize your craziness time and do more with writing. Like maybe have some friends to discuss your stories and what you could change. Plus, it’s good to have a community to spend time with and get encouragement from!

(Btw, why I haven’t been on this thread too much is because I don’t want to use my time going crazy. I understand how easy it is and have just learned how to balance my time.)

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@theinconceivable1 I’ve been thinking about how much time I spend on here myself recently. While I don’t plan on leaving, I do think I need to be more mindful of my intentions.
    I guess like @evelyn said, you should probably spend some time in prayer. I respect what ever conclusion you come to. *thumbs up*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

@selah-chelyah You’re the one who handed me the cup of mud…

@catwing Look. *Dumps mud onto  table*

@theinconceivable1 Ah yes, Studio C… Severely underrated comedy… Just like JK Studios.

But now… Wow. This thread took a sudden and heavy turn. #On the Management of Time and Why I Might Leave

That said, I feel like both of those are personal things that you can decide. It’s good to ponder them and consider what you’re doing and why.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Jzhurricane
    @jzhurricane

@i-david

I just became a member now everyone is leaving?!?

Don’t let me leave Murph!

I, David
      @i-david

@jzhurricane No, you’re fine. Just a few people are considering leaving. I, for one, am staying.

On a sode note, your signature is funny in context of your post. NE.

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest