Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 826 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 827 total)
  • Author

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Are you ALWAYS on here!?!?!  😛

In case of a storm, I would tell you again that buvette is still the best name!

And since you are online and I happen to be listening to some of the best inspirational music ever, I will share it:

(Seriously GOOD!)

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

-laughs- No! It just seems like it. I am sick so I’ve been home all day. And therefore had access to the computer all day. And then of course being homeschooled helps a lot too on other days! 😉

Hmmm. -is still suspicious and still likes cantina better-

I will listen to that. Later. I don’t feel like music right now. Which is strange… I always feel like music. Huh.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Jzhurricane
    @jzhurricane

@kary-karast

Heres a link… should work.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1-a5QKT0fONVu-sAuFQJ2V6__wvGm0OhxrQ0xrdfdnx4/mobilebasic

Don’t let me leave Murph!

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@jzhurricane

Do you have link sharing turned on? It won’t let me see unless I request access and I think that might give you my email and since I don’t particularly want that… (no offense)

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Selah
      @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Wow, not in a mood for music…that must be REALLY bad, then! Sorry you are not feeling the best.

@jzhurricane

What is the document of?!

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Thanks. I will listen to it… tomorrow maybe.

Jzhurricane
      @jzhurricane

@selah-chelyah

First I love Two Steps From Hell. And second, I Love Two Steps From Hell. At least the music I’ve heard by them so far. Victory is my favorite song out of their stuff.

@kari-karast

No offense taken, I feel the same way and am trying to figure out how to share the link without sharing my life. It should work now by the way.

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@jzhurricane

YES! Me too! And Victory is a definite favorite…in fact, it is the unofficial theme song of the dystopian I am co-authoring. 😀

Jzhurricane
        @jzhurricane

@kari-karast

Oh and sorry I’m advance. I put one use of the word “Hell” in it. Forewarned is forearmed. I don’t usually ever do that(cause I don’t like foul language at all, and my parents raised me not to) but the character needed the hard gritty feel and that seemed to help..

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@jzhurricane

I can see it now! Unfortunately I cannot read it now because I must go to bed since I’m sick and I need sleep and my mom might get mad at me. -sighs- The problems with being 14. Oh well. I’ll read it tomorrow, (hopefully) and get back to you!

Selah
          @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Goodnight!

@jzhurricane

Speaking of hell, we call the music Two Steps From Heaven, just cause…! 😀

Evelyn
          @evelyn

@selah-chelyah Two Steps from Heaven is really good!

(And love the “name” 😉 😀 )

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@jzhurricane

-sighs- I just tried to read it. And… the link isn’t working again…

Maybe there’s a time limit on how long it’ll let someone see it. So… can you do whatever you did again?

-mutters- Technology.

I, David
          @i-david

*Has somehow already misplaced hot chocolate* Oh.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@i-david

How come you lose your hot chocolate so much? I’d give you some… but I already gave all of mine to someone else… so unless you want tea you’re out of luck here.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest