fb

COLLABORATION

Forums Art Art Discussions COLLABORATION

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Windhollow! I love it!

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lin
    @lin

@h-jones O NO HE’S AMAZING

He does look exactly his age now! (I also really like the way you drew the wings!)

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Hedges
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist @lin hbfvhjdd thank youuuu <3

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

meeeep

guys

so excited

aa

Lin
    @lin

This took me all evening, but here she is! I’m kinda happy with how she turned out :’)

She’s wearing her ‘I’m not supposed to be out of the castle and no one can know i’m royalty’ outfit. Which she’ll probably be wearing for most of the comic.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@lin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA—*shrieks*

AAHHH I LOVE HER!! Awww she’s adorable!!

@the-fledgling-artist
    Also, I have an idea for how Basil and Kester might interact?? (Idk if y’all have the hangouts yet but until I get on it I’ll just suggest stuff here hahaha xDD)

I was actually thinking they might not like each other that much, which of course will be hilarious xDDD because Kester is always going to be changing it up based on what’s most logical under the circumstances which might really frustrate Basil since he’s so by the book. What do you think?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT SO MUCH

@h-jones
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

no but seriously, Lin, her design is gorgeous. I can’t wait for everyone to make drawings of the characters interacting.
    Grace, that’s so perfect. x’D Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the princess was the only one Basil liked. When I first started figuring out his personality I thought he would be this adorable and quiet/bookish lil guy, but now, he’s OCD about everyone, and people make him anxious, and he’s always concerned. My poor lil raincloud child. This is what’s become of him. x’D

Lin
    @lin

THANKS GUYS! :’D

@h-jones
    YES BUT what if Gisette has a fear of hights and everytime Kester stands on high places it kinda freaks her out. So one time they’re being chased or something like that and Kester has to pick her up and she goes; ‘PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN,’ *looks down at evil guards* ‘DON’T PUT ME DOWN, DON’T PUT ME DOWN.’

@the-fledgling-artist
    The poor little guy, I love him. Haha. I can just imagine Gisette talking about how brilliant Basil is, how he is the best cartographer she’s ever seen and everyone’s getting annoyed and trying to talk to the princess about finding someone else toe guide them.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist AWWWWWW bless his baby heart!! 😂😂 I love him so so so much though, I could just squeeze his little anti-social self hahahaha

I have so many ideas now xDD I can just see them being in a high-pressure situation and Kester being like “change of plans we can’t go that way” ‘cuz of something or other and Basil being like “umM NO” and then a great argument explodes and just hilarity, and maybe they end up getting captured or surrounded or something idk 😂😂

@lin
    NOPE I’M DRAWING IT, I’M DRAWING IT RIGHT NOW

But for real hahahaha I love it!! 😂😂 Awww I love how everything’s kind of coming together!!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones yesss.

I can just see them being in a high-pressure situation and Kester being like “change of plans we can’t go that way” ‘cuz of something or other and Basil being like “umM NO”

Yessssss

I’m just trying to figure out Basil’s backstory and stuff, and, I’m making myself feel so sad for this guy. Like, nothing traumatic happens, but he has like NO FRIENDS. and the only one he was comfortable around DIED ’cause he was super old. D:

Hedges
    @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist holy cow that’s heartbreaking ;;-; oof

JADHIDSJHFFISBD oh my gosh what if Gisette kind of reminds Basil of the old guy?? Maybe?? Maybe that’s why he likes her more so than the rest of the people?? iT WOulD mAKe thEIR FrienDsHiP sO EMotiOnAL AND speCiAL but idk haha just throwing ideas out there 😂😂

I was actually thinking about Kester’s backstory too and I was actually wondering how he got to be in the position of advisor for Gisette. Like, he’s only 19, and why would Gisette need an advisor if she’s not the ruler of the kingdom? What does she need advice for, and why would Kester be qualified to give it? Lots of questions to iron out 🤔 I’m gonna work on it some tonight!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Also, can I just say that I find it hilarious that Kester and Basil are probably going to be super obnoxious characters, but then Princess Gisette is just this polite and sweet lil ray of sunshine

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Ooh, maybe Kester’s father is the king’s advisor, and it’s an inherited position? Or… Um.. yeah that’s all I got right now.

AW I LOVE THAT SO MUCH *squeeeee*

Lin
    @lin

@the-fledgling-artist Ahh the poor guy D;

Haha right? I can’t wait to have them all interacting! Gisette is gonna be a big optimist. It’s going to be so much fun to have her around Kester and Basil!

@h-jones
    Oohh that’s tricky! Maybe in this world it’s normal for rulers and their most important advisor to grow up together. So the advisor knows exactly what the ruler struggles with. Like Fledge said, it could be an inherited position! Just some ideas. Can’t wait to learn more about Kester 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest