COLLABORATION

Forums Art Art Discussions COLLABORATION

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    Grace
    @h-jones

@slisby

*it’s 10:30 where I’m at*

*lying in bed, laughing in the night silence*

THIS

THIS IS GOLD THOUGH

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I CANNOT

B R EAT HE EE SKSNDBFJDHFJFDHFHFHCFHHCJFJ

BASIL’S FACE XDDDDD

POPULATION: MEN

*IS ACTUALLY DYING*

@ericawordsmith Just wait, it getS BETTER THE DEEPER YOU GET INTO THE STORY *EVIL LAUGHTER*

no but xDDD THANK YOU A MILLION AHHHH y’all this is so exciting!!!
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Lin
      @lin

@slisby HAHAHA THE MANLAND XDDDDD That’s just hilariously done. I love the look on their faces. All the ‘bro’s’ tho XD

@ericawordsmith Oooh I’m so glad you like it!! :’)

@april-j-rhys Oooh that’s definitely something to think about! It would go allong with the whole technology vs nature thing as there’s quite some contrast between this guy and Kester. Hm…

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Lin
      @lin

A comic page test! :’)

The squad will probably get inty some misty territories real quick!  I didn’t add Velour yet because I don’t know what her colors will be! But she is there tied to the mast on the last pannel XD

Had so much fun drawing this you guys!

I, David
      @i-david

@lin *Eyes widen* That… is beautiful.  Your work is outstanding!

Y’all will have this comic rolling and shining in no time!

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

I can’t get over how beautiful it is
      *crying*

Basil’s turn around thing is done. 😉

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Grace
      @h-jones

AAKKKKKKKK THE WHAAAALLLLES

ALSO ANNA YOU DID GREAT ON BASIL’S REF :O

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Lin
        @lin

@i-david Wow I’m so glad you like it! :’D

@the-fledgling-artist AAAAh the precious boy!! I love his little crouch <3

Lin
        @lin

Aaaaaaaand to continue the art spam, even more concept stuff! Featuring the weather machine, some concepts for the glowy stones and a little Velour!

I, David
        @i-david

Those are great, Fledge and Linda! (IDK, I’ll think of a good nickname soon, @lin)

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

April J. Rhys
        @april-j-rhys

@lin Oh my goodness, these pictures make me so happy. <3 *feels loved* It’s so neat having someone else draw your character just for the fun of it!
        The scene with the whales is gorgeous (love how beautiful and expressive all their faces are) and I hope we can keep it! Like the world-building sketches as well (THE HAND with the STONE O.O), and your style on Velour is awesome! You definitely captured her at a smug moment. Probably enjoying watching and judging Kester.

@the-fledgling-artist This will help so much! I can’t wait to draw Boosil. :] <3 He’s a little cookie.
        Also, Velour doesn’t know what a red panda is, so she’s probably going to constantly refer to him as a raccoon.

I am so close to being done with Velour’s colored pictures and THEN I’m gonna draw the crew. Thank you for your patience. *bows*

~To Infinity and Beyond

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

A RACCOON *chokes* xDD
        That’s great

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
        @theclumsy_lamplighter

@the-fledgling-artist @lin @h-jones @slisby-scribbles just doodling again! With Charlotte? Is that what name I decided to give her? Apparently I need to give her a better one since it’s not sticking.

So *inhales* I finally read through everything and YESSSSSSS  I’m so excited guys, so sorry it took me this long to go in headfirst.

Thinking about her personality, so I’m thinking Her father is the captain of the guard in the palace and her and Gisette have grown up together (kind of like David and Jonathan) And because opposites attract she’s the total opposite of Gisette, she’s a realist. She helps smooth out all the bumps in their plans, she’s always thinking ahead, and she’s constantly questioning Kester’s motives, they do not get along. She thinks it’s her duty to protect Gisette from Kester. She hates Velour with a burning passion ( sorry @april-j-rhys) and considers her an invariable to their mission, her eye is always on her. Her and Clarion get along, she admires her music and healing skills. And she’s always looking over Basil’s shoulder to help with maps and stuff because her Father has been all over the place with Gisette’s Father and he’s a great storyteller, and has a photographic memory which she inherited from him. She always carries a bow and arrow around with her although a sword is her preferred weapon.

If you guys can help me iron her out I’d be so grateful. I’ll be sending a sketch dump of other characters soon. 🙂

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
        @theclumsy_lamplighter

also question, are we going to do the comic digitally or are we still planning on using our own mediums?

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

Everyone hates Kester. xD *crying*
        Except Gisette.

At this point, I think all of us are doing it digitally (not sure about April tho) but not because we all have to do the same medium. So whatever you wanna do for your part is fine!

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

Best bros tm

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 303 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest