fb

Christian Movies

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Christian Movies

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@jessi-rae

XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

*pops in* While the ending is meh, overall Grace and Gravity is one of the best Christian films I’ve ever seen. Also, Chariots of Fire. 😎

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@daeus-lamb

Ah, Chariots of Fire is super awesome.

Has anyone seen Amazing Grace, about William Wilberforce? Or Mr Smith Goes to Washington, which may not be technically Christian but still really good + thought-provoking? 😀

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@selah-chelyah Both are really good.

Eitan
    @eitan

the TV series The Chosen created by Dallas Jenkins

It’s a gerat TV show!

Beyond it, I watched once ”Audacity” by Living Waters, it’s a very nice short film, though I think it’s for secular audience…

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@daeus-lamb I did enjoy Grace and Gravity, and I’m pretty sure I watched and enjoyed Chariots of Fire (it’s been a long time since I’ve seen it, though).

@selah-chelyah
    Yes, Amazing Grace is a great movie! It’s been a while since I’ve seen that one too.

@eitan
    I love The Chosen so much–it’s an amazing example of the kind of storytelling I want to participate in! 😀 And I do remember watching Audacity, but I don’t remember if it seemed more for a secular audience or not.

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

WolverineRM
    @wolverinerm

*manifests from the void*

@katja-r
    Thanks for tagging me for this!

Okay. Christian movies I’ve loved. All of the Kendricks’, for sure… Overcomer might be my favorite, but I’m still super attached to Facing the Giants and probably always will be. 🥰

I Can Only Imagine makes me cry every time, no matter how many times I’ve seen it. That scene where he’s singing for the huge audience and only sees his dad… I can’t really explain it, that’s just a masterful scene.

And October Baby is so. powerful. If that doesn’t break your heart, something’s wrong.

I watch a ton of war movies, which aren’t usually geared for a Christian audience, even though some of the characters are usually Christians (Jack in We Were Soldiers… 💔). However, on that subject, Indivisible. Most real, impactful war movies being R-rated means they’re missing an audience that still needs to hear these stories. And then there’s Indivisible. It’s Christian, perfectly clean, but doesn’t shy away in the least from the realities of war for soldiers and families. And it’s so beautifully patriotic. If there was one movie that I would say, that’s what I want my stories to be like, it’d be Indivisible. 💙

I ask where he got these crazy ideas anyway
    He just smiles and says, it’s the way that I was raised

Beth Darlene
    @beth20

@wolverinerm

I’ve seen October Baby!

@everyone

So this isn’t Christian but…has anyone ever watched, The Last Samurai?

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! 😉 I love you guys!

Rusted Knight
    @rusted-knight

I’ve seen Beyond the Mask, The Lord of the Rings, The Chosen and both versions of the Chronicles of Narnia. Two thumbs up on them. Can’t for season two of The Chosen

The Devil saw me with my head down and got excited. Then I said Amen

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest