Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,117 total)
  • Author
    Dakota
    @dakota

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Creepy cool post about Zenyth!! 👍

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@dakota

Thank ya!

Sold souls and dead promises

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kari-karast @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @dakota @naiya-dyani

Whew! I’ve been gone for a while. Oops.

I can write a part with Rin for the raid, if that’s okay with everyone.

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Dakota
      @dakota

@mayacat That’s alright with me!

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat

It’s fine with me

Sold souls and dead promises

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@mayacat *thumbs up* *runs off because she still hasn’t gotten those parts of hers done yet*

***seriously if anybody is waiting on anything please do tell me because otherwise I will forget it. . . I know I need to write Gerik and Kedori. . . I’ll probably wait on Kiet until the stuff with Jin and potentially Veraza’s character is done, since they’ll probs interact, and until Megyn’s in a spot to be able to help him. . .*** ***that’s all I remember tell me if there’s other stuff***

***wait those are all my characters***

***let me know if i’m forgetting any details***

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
        @dakota

@naiya-dyani Nope, you’ve haven’t forgotten anything! 🙂 🙂

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@urwen-starial Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!

You mention Reza fine! Did you have any specific thoughts about what would happen next, or…? (also is it 4 in the morning or afternoon?)

Hm… honestly… Talia would run after Kirat…

"You can dance with my henchman."

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

Okay, . . . they need to get to a point where Kirat can get to the Nest, are you saying she’d follow him?

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@urwen-starial Yeah, I get that. The problem is it’d be out of character for her not to follow him. I mean, she’s remembering who he is now, too, and she isn’t about to just let him run off like that without an explanation. I mean, would you? XP

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

Yeah…no.

XD I understand why she’d do it, but I’m just wondering if she’d let him know she was following him or not.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

XD Good point. I’d probably be too shy to do it either.

Oh! Yes, she would.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@Dakota I finally did it! Had to stay home from church because I’m sick, so I took a little time and wrote out Gerik and Kedori’s next parts! Hope they’re good.

Gerik swallowed a shout as the man shoved him back.

“Stay put,” he said. “Don’t make a sound.”

If there’s anything I’ve learned these past few months, Gerik thought, it’s that you don’t fight strangers until they give you a reason. Doing that could very well plunge you into deeper trouble than you were looking for. Strangers could be either friends or enemies, and you had to tread carefully until you knew.

Gerik peered carefully through the space between the stranger and the doorway. A few moments later, a figure passed by. A figure with a mockingbird on his coat.

The blood drained from Gerik’s face. I didn’t even notice him, he thought.

Several minutes later, the stranger finally relaxed and returned his gun to his holster. Gerik rose and nodded to him. “Thank you.”
              ___
              Kedori’s eyebrows shot up. He quickly reached to help the young woman up and tensed.

“Are you okay?” he whispered, wincing. It would be rude not to ask, he thought, but I know my voice doesn’t sound quite right.

Before she had a chance to respond, though, a movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention. He glanced up and froze.

There, at the other end of the alley, stood a boy he knew. No one memory came to mind, but he knew that somehow, this boy was familiar. Very familiar.

The boy seemed to know it, too. Slowly, his right hand rose and formed two faint signs that translated to one question. Who are you?

Suddenly, another figure appeared behind him. A dry nose shoved Kedori’s left hand. He glanced down at the dog, then nodded and dashed out of sight.

Then a pop pierced the silence. Kedori paused. Was that just my ears, he thought, or did something happen? He peered around the corner of the building and gasped.

There on the ground lay the boy, his face pinched with pain as two men stood over him and tied his arms back behind him.

You can feel free to work with my characters as needed for Megyn’s next part. 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
              @dakota

@naiya-dyani They’re great!! 🙂 😀

Okay, I’ll try to be careful with them.

I’ll do Rob right now. Megyn’s will probably be longer, so that one I’ll do later.

–-––––

Rob nodded. “No problem.”

He studied the youth as he held out his hand and continued, “And don’t worry, I’m a sparrow too. Name’s Rob Eagle.”

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@Dakota *thumbs up* Sounds good!

___

Gerik shook the man’s hand. “I’m assuming you’ve heard the meeting was canceled?”

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,117 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest