Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,130 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @dakota @kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial

Here’s the introduction to Zenyth:

Zenyth pulled his mask up over his face as he slipped from behind the old hospital and out onto the street. His blue eyes gleamed as they swept his surroundings. “People. Way too many people,”

Lowering his head, he hurried down the street. Out of the corner of his eye he studied the face of every person he passed. They all stepped away, trying to stay as far away as possible. A glint of hatred came into his eyes. This was the world that had rejected him. Now they would find out what a mistake they had made!

He gritted his teeth. He couldn’t wait for the next phase of the plan, couldn’t wait to overthrow the government, to finally strike a blow on those haughty councilors.

Quickening his pace still more, he hurried towards the planned meeting place. The bitterness in his heart drove him forward with fierce determination.

Finally he reached the street. There at the end of it stood Kenem. He turned as Zenyth approached. “Good, you’re here,” Kenem said.

“Yes. I hope I didn’t keep you waiting,” he answered.

Sold souls and dead promises

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

Here goes nothin’

Kirat opened his eyes to a face full of water. Great, he was drowning.

He gave a small yelp and sat up, wiping the water away with both hands. He turned to the Talia, suddenly realizing why he remembered her name.

“Talia?” Kirat studied her face, it was just like he remembered it.

“Yes?” she answered. Kirat looked up at the sun sinking low over the mountains.

“I gotta go!” He cried. He leaped up, his head spinning.

I know it’s very short, I’m sorry, but please find some way to write another piece, let me know if you have any ideas how they should end their meeting. Where’d Talia go after this?

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Esmeralda Gramilton
      @esmeralda-gramilton

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial

I was considering having Saydra (my evil character) be recruited during the story, and not already be part of the Rooks, so I’ve been drafting a part. Maybe could she walk in on Kenem and Zenyth, maybe? She likes to watch people from on top of buildings, and if she spotted them, she’d be curious. She can arrive at the end of their meeting if it’s better, or she doesn’t have to at all, I was just wondering.

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

@esmeralda-gramilton

I don’t know. It sounds okay, but it’s up to urwen-starial.

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

“Not long.” Kenem answered, “when does stage two go into action?”

Zenyth laughed, “Not until they say it does. We have to be patient. But trust me, no-one wants to see this end more than I do.”

Kenem bit his lip. “It’s not gonna be pretty.”

“It’s not.” Zenyth agreed.

There was a long pause.

“What if. . .  Zenyth, have you ever doubted what you’re doing? Wondered if there was a different way?” Kenem asked.

“No. Doubt just gives us insecurities. It makes us worry about what we’ve done or will do. The only way this cause can succeed, is if we have no doubt.” Zenyth turned to him, the dim lighting gave him a darker look. Painting him in a different light. “The sooner you realize that Kenem, the sooner our cause will succeed. We need you to take up your father’s role-”

“Don’t.” Kenem warned. Then he dropped his gaze, and began rubbing his scar on his forearm. Pain from the past, not yet gone.

Suddenly realization dawned on him. “Oh no! What time is it?”

Zenyth looked at him in confusion. “It’s almost four. Why. . .?”

“Reza’s gonna kill me.” Kenem began to run, “catch up with you later?”

Zenyth nodded, “Sure. . .”

Yeah right, talk to the assassin later? What am I thinking? If I’m even alive after Reza gets at me. And Kenem broke into a sprint.

—-

@kari-karast

I hope this mentions Reza okay, tell me if it doesn’t.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

Put the decision on me huh? XD

@esmeralda-gramilton

I think that’d be better if Saydra doesn’t walk in on this specific conversation, because Kenem’s voicing his doubts.

Maybe if their’s another conversation, . . . maybe Zenyth still has to meet up with someone else. . . Idk. . . does any of this makes sense?

@urwen-starial

XD yup!

Esmeralda Gramilton
            @esmeralda-gramilton

@urwen-starial Cool. Just wondering

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@esmeralda-gramilton
                I’m not saying it can’t happen, just not this particular conversation. Because it doesn’t make sense really. . . maybe it does? My brain’s not working today.

What’s your opinion?

@urwen-starial

Well maybe she come come on just Zenyth?

Urwen Starial
                @urwen-starial

Yes! that works.

@esmeralda-gramilton

Does that work for you?

Esmeralda Gramilton
                  @esmeralda-gramilton

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial

Yes, it does. Thanks for working this out, I was just pulling out a half-baked idea

Esmeralda Gramilton
                    @esmeralda-gramilton

Quick question: Do the buildings have shingled roofs and be triangular on top like houses or would they just be flat like office buildings or something?

@esmeralda-gramilton

Well, mosta the big ones would probably be flat on top. That’s how a lot of the pictures we’ve found portray.

Esmeralda Gramilton
                      @esmeralda-gramilton

Yeah, that’s sort of what I thought, but I wasn’t sure. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,130 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest