Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,117 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@kayla-skywriter

Really like the post ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

@urwen-starial

Hey would you and maybe @esmeralda-gramilton like to start emailing me? I’m already emailing banana peacock warrior. If you don’t want to that’s okay. ๐Ÿ™‚ Just thought it might be a lot of fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And it might also help with planning this roleplay without taking up so much space on the forum if more of us can email back and forth ideas.

We do need to figure out what exactly happened with the Knot House raid.ย  I’m still not sure what I supposed to do with Cade now ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜† The sparrow meeting is going to be relocated to the Nest right?

Sold souls and dead promises

@urwen-starial

WOW!!! WAAAAYYY too many emojis in that last post ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌย  LOL!!

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Sure.

It occurred to me a while ago to ask, but that was when we were just starting and didn’t realize how much space our posts would take up. XD

โ€œTears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didnโ€™t know, It wasn't happiness.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@kayla-skywriter Awwww! I loved that! And you did a great job with Kedori. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Dakota
        O.o I really have been absent for a while. . . I’m sorry, I’ll do my best to get that up soon! I’ve been pretty busy lately.

@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @mayacat

Just in case something slipped my mind. . . is anyone else waiting for me to do snippets? Because I’d hate to do a few things and then think I’m done while someone else is quietly waiting for me to get something done. *facepalm*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

@urwen-starial

So do you want to just post our emails on here or do you want some more secure way of doing it?

@naiya-dyani

I don’t think there’s anything with any of my charries. ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL you’re fine ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Everybody’s gotta go at their own pace ๐Ÿ™‚

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

I would post mine on here, except that I don’t want random people emailing me.

I wouldn’t be against the people in this thread emailing me about questions for this, but not just random people.

You know what I mean?

It’s up to you, whichever way you think is better, I’ll go along with it.

โ€œTears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didnโ€™t know, It wasn't happiness.

Kayla Skywriter
          @kayla-skywriter

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@naiya-dyani

*sighs in relief* I’m glad I got it right.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Dakota
          @dakota

@naiya-dyani It’s okay! ๐Ÿ™‚ I understand being busy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Psalm 119:11
          Your word I have hidden in my heart,
          That I might not sin against You.

Esmeralda Gramilton
          @esmeralda-gramilton

Um, @emberynus-the-dragonslayer could you have Banana Peacock Warrior send me your email, and then I can email you to let you know it’s me? It will be a lot more secure that way if we do it.

โ€œNo-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.โ€ ~Elysso

@esmeralda-gramilton

Alrighty ๐Ÿ‘ that sounds great!

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@urwen-starial Okay, so I’m confused. Whose turn is it to write for Kirat/Talia??

"You can dance with my henchman."

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

*slouches back into forum thread*

Technically me. I was writing a part, but it seems that it didn’t post. . . And I only had it written out one time. . . on the post. . . . So really I don’t remember much of it.

*is extremely embarrassed*

I’ll write another thing out. XD Can we figure something out for Reza and Kenem adoption-wise?

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

Ahh. That sucks. And it’s okay! I don’t mind, I was just confused. XP Take your time!

Sure! What did you have in mind?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @dakota @kayla-skywriter

Kenem stood in the dark alleyway, waiting. The Rooks said they would send someone to take up the next stage of the plan, and they were to be here any minute.

He sighed, and shifted his hood, was this really the best way to help the city?

What if Iโ€™m wrong? What if-no. Iโ€™m doing this for a reason. He thought, the world I know is dying, there is only one way to change that.

He turned at the sound of footsteps.

โ€œGood, youโ€™re here.โ€

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,117 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest