Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,026 total)
  • Author
    Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Well. . . Kiet is a must, I think it’d be interesting to have Kedori since I don’t know a lot about him and it’d be interesting.

I also love Tai, but, seriously, the decision is up to you, I love all your characters so much and I don’t even know a lot about them. you must be the one to decide, I’m only here to give advice, you have to choose.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial Thanks! I may just go with those three. . . I love all my characters (and Tai is a ton of fun to write and shake my head at), but some of them will have to wait for another time.

Tai: *sulks*

Kiet: Um. . . I’m sorry? It sounds like it might be a bit of a dangerous story, though. At least you get to avoid that.

Tai: *glares* That’s what’s fun about it!!!!

*sigh* He may take some talking down. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @dakota @thewirelessblade @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton

I am SO sorry for holding this up. . . my characters are finally decided and put on the doc. . . I’m sorry again. . .

*holds out pan of apology fudge and hides*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Dakota
          @dakota

@naiya-dyani It’s okay!! 🙂 No pressure!

Psalm 119:11
          Your word I have hidden in my heart,
          That I might not sin against You.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
          @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani

It’s alright. I was a bit of a hold up myself

@esmeralda-gramilton

Did you post yours?

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Esmeralda Gramilton
          @esmeralda-gramilton

Sorry, I haven’t yet. I just can’t pick one character.

I think maybe. . . Sandrye (whose name is actually pronounced Sahn-dree)

He’d be on the rebel side, naturally. He’s already been part of four rebels groups and has torn each down (not that he’d tear down this one!) by playing spy for them, giving wrong information on purpose, and basically just doing as he pleases. He’s rather strange and technically a bad guy in my story because two of the characters hate him, but I love certain parts of his story and backstory.

He’s a natural survivor, but relies a lot on his dragon, too, and has had no loyalty since his first master died and therefore is not afraid to run away when things get bad.

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence the judgement of your worth.” ~Elysso

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer *pops out of shadows* YOU HAVE A HEMOPHILIAC CHARACTER TOO??? That’s awesome!!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

@kari-karast

Sure nuff’!!!!! 👍👍 *runs around in a circle* I’m so excited!! I’m not the only one!!!

@esmeralda-gramilton

It’s cool no rush.

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Me too!!!! I can’t believe it! I’ve never met anyone else with a hemophiliac character!! That’s so cool!! *dances* (Mine’s a girl, though. Cuz I’ve done a bunch of research, and girls get hemophilia too, it’s just a lot rarer. Usually it’s also just super mild and they almost never realize they have it. But my charrie has moderate/severe hemophilia, cuz while I haven’t found anything saying anything specific about girls getting it that badly, I haven’t found anything saying they haven’t/can’t, either. Plus, with all the random “genetic mutation” things, and the fact that I’ve made it so both sides of her family have/had hemophiliacs and/or hemophilia carriers, AND the fact that her story is futuristic so they can have special medicine things that help more with clotting than what we have today does which she takes, I decided to go with it. (Cuz I needed the charrie to have some sort of “debilitating” illness, and hemophilia fit what I needed perfectly, but the charrie was already a girl with a developed personality and everything. So I decided to go with it. Plus, I can always change it later if I really really need to. *coughs* That was a long explanation, sorry!)

@kari-karast

Cool. I found a lot of information on Wikipedia!!! 😆

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

Nice!! I’ll have to go check that out! I rarely use Wikipedia. I just Googled it and found a bunch of different official looking sites with info that more or less lined up. XP

@kari-karast

😉

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @dakota @thewirelessblade @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton

Well my character buddies, are you guys ready to get this thing started?

🙃

Dakota
            @dakota

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Anytime you are! 🙂 🙂

Psalm 119:11
            Your word I have hidden in my heart,
            That I might not sin against You.

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
            @thewirelessblade

*Slips under desk with Paul* Alright, Nate, you’re up.

Nate: “What?”

One Humanization Later

Me: “Have fun.”

Nate: “Ready to go, I guess.” *looks down and whispers* “What did you do to me?”

*Forum Signature here*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,026 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest