Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 847 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@kayla-skywriter  I personally like Citrine. And thanks! Good work with Pasha

@mayacat Thanks!! You’re part was awesome! I’ll have Cade’s part up in a jiffy.

@esmeralda-gramilton Thank you. Good job on yours as well. I really like Sandrye.

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

@mayacat @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @trallion @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @dakota

Cade

——————————

“I have a message for you.” Kenma told them. “The government’s found the location of the Knot House, and are sending out a group of men right now to take us by surprise at the meeting. They don’t know about the Nest, so everyone’s safe, but we have to get everyone up there out now.”

Suddenly the dull weariness in Cade’s eyes disappeared, leaving in it’s place a flash of fire. His jaw tightened and his whole body tensed, “Thank you so much Kenma! You’ve saved lives. But stay here and catch your breath. I’ll go get the others. Miriam please go get  him some water and then go back and help Olivia and Sara if they need anything,” Cade waited for no replies. He only took the time to shrug into his dark-colored sparrow jacket as he darted out one of the tunnels.

Cade ran down the tunnel till he came to the hatch-like door leading up into the basement of an abandoned building dear the Knot House. He flung it open and pulled himself up and through. Shutting the the door, he ran to the door of the building and out onto the street. Slipping on the back side of the buildings he ran in the shadows as fast as he could towards the Knot House.

When he reached it, he was relieved to find that he still had about fifteen minutes. Running into the foyer, he knocked on the door the emergency knock. Three short knocks three long knocks, then three short knocks again with an extra short and long knock on the end.

The door flew open. Jin stood ready.

“Jin!” Cade gasped, “I want everybody out of here now! The government’s found the location of the Knot House, and are sending out a group of men. They’ll be here in less than twenty minutes. Everybody to the Nest ASAP, they don’t know about it yet. But scatter, use different entrances, if they follow I don’t want them to have a definite location,”

@urwen-starial

(was using Jin there okay?)

@mayacat is this alright?

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

yeah, it’s fine. 😊

Jin didn’t have time to tell Cade that he already knew, he only nodded and raced off to do as he was asked.

Rhioe sat staring at the wall. Her tears had long ceased to flow, but her grief was overwhelming.

She wondered if Aura was in a better place, if she was happy. She let out a shuddering sigh, and she felt Judah’s hand on her shoulder.

She looked up, the sight of the sadness in his eyes would have made her cry if she could.

“Rhioe, let me take your shift today.” He said, slipped the heavy satchel of food off her shoulder, she hadn’t even realized that she still had it.

She nodded weakly,

“thank you Judah.” She whispered, “I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

As she watched his retreating back, a single tear traced down her cheek. Loneliness swallowed her. She couldn’t do this alone.

Does this work okay for Judah?

"Sea turtles, mate."

@urwen-starial

Yep. Perfect! 🙂

@urwen-starial

So are you going to do another part with Jin? Or should I do something else with Cade?

Kayla Skywriter
      @kayla-skywriter

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Sounds great.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Dakota
      @dakota

@kayla-skywriter Thanks! And good work to you too!

Psalm 119:11
      Your word I have hidden in my heart,
      That I might not sin against You.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

I could, why???

"Sea turtles, mate."

Esmeralda Gramilton
        @esmeralda-gramilton

Everyone did wonderfully on their chapters, as usual. I’m absolutely loving every character, especially (no offense to everyone else’s characters) Pasha, Kenma, and Rhioe.

Yay!!!

Somehow, this is all helping roll itself right into my parts, and filling what otherwise would’ve been gaps. Excellent teamwork, everyone!

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement.” ~Elysso

@urwen-starial

Well. Cause I just kinda didn’t know what to do next 😅

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

I was thinking of focusing on Kirat and Talia for now, but I’m waiting on Veraza to start it.

Maybe I’ll do a part for Era or Rhioe? (*starts thinking of possiblities for Jin*)

"Sea turtles, mate."

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@urwen-starial Sorry, it’s kinda short, but here’s the next piece.

~~

Talia slowly came out of unconsciousness, but stayed in that area between sleep and awake. She felt like there was a reason for her to fully wake up, but couldn’t remember what it was. Someone moaned from next to her. She straightened, wincing a little as her stiff muscles protested, and looked over. Of course. The boy. The chase. She remembered now. He was awake. She shifted into a kneeling position. The boy shrieked. Talia jumped. “Hey! Hey, I’m not going to hurt you.” Assuming that was why he shrieked… “You were being chased and collapsed. I dragged you over here to the park before you got caught.” Right, because that was a totally normal thing to do… Oh well. “I’m Talia, by the way. What’s your name?”

"You can dance with my henchman."

Esmeralda Gramilton
            @esmeralda-gramilton

@kari-karast, It’s good!

I’m working on my other story right now, but I do have an idea for how my Part 5 if someone wouldn’t mind getting the meeting started. . . ?

Esmeralda Gramilton
              @esmeralda-gramilton

Also, I have to leave in five minutes

Urwen Starial
                @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

Kirat: It didn’t happen like that!

Me: Yes it did, now be quiet so I can write.

Kirat stared blankly at then girl in front of him like she had just declared she could levitate.

It was one thing to wake up in a place you don’t know having zero idea how you got there, and quite another to wake up beside a girl who claimed to have saved you from capture, and demanded to know your name on the spot. Not to mention that she was kinda pretty. . .

No, wait. . . Kirat paused, he had no idea where his train of thought was going. Must be a side effect from collapsing. Had he hit his head?

He turned his attention back to the girl, who was looking at him expectantly, but also curiously. Talia was it? He cleared his throat,

“I’m Kirat Huruan.” He said. He met her gaze, and his head began to spin. Those eyes. He’d seen them before, but where? He groaned and clutched his head, a sharp pain shot through him. The scene danced before his eyes, fading in and out of color, the girl’s concerned voice ringing in his ears. All he could think was:Don’t pass out, don’t pass out, don’t pass out.  As he rocked back and forth clutching his throbbing head.

Of course his brain heard only one thing. Pass out. 🙂

Veraza, I was thinking, (it doesn’t have to be necessarily) that Kirat knew her from some point before. But forgotten, (Amnesia) so this could be his memory returning, but it could also mean they had just met briefly at some point. (or they could have been friends when they were young or something) Up to you! 🙂

I hope at least some of that made sense. XD

"Sea turtles, mate."

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 847 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest