Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,110 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@trallion

Alrighty! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

@trallion

There’s some more about it in my ‘Anybody Need Character help’ thread

Trallion
    @trallion

K, I’ll take a look there too.

Valor, Honor, Loyalty. Together we are stronger.

Dakota
    @dakota

@naiya-dyani Great work! I’ll post Rob finding Gerik ASAP.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

If Megyn and Kedori are supposed to meet up, then she might be nearby . . . but I don’t know if you want Kiet’s leg to be cared for or notย  . . .ย  or for that matter if the guards would let her!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

@urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @kayla-skywriter @dakota @kari-karast

(Jackson and Crecia)

—————————

Jackson looked up from helping a very snowy Crecia out of a snow drift. His expression changed to one of dismay and annoyance. But he probably shot back with his own very sarcastic remark. “Oh, yeah! Sorry, guess everyone’s forgot to tell you! Crecia and I just got the message from Beta 7.9 this afternoon,”

Crecia looked from one to the other, confusion showing in her dark eyes. She leaned forwards and whispered to Jackson, her eyes still on Dayton, “Beta 7.9 didn’t say that and. . .Who is she?”

“I gotta play along to win against her! The high and mighty Dayton! It’s a wonder you haven’t heard of her yet. She usually makes the fact of her existence quite clear,” he muttered back.

Crecia choked down a snicker as she brushed the snow from her jacket.

Jackson scooped up another snowball and turned to Dayton, “Care to join us?”

@trallion

You got any idea what’s going on yet? LOL

Trallion
    @trallion

Ye, I’m getting there XD I haven’t actually read the story itself, just the background and planning mostly.

@anyone interested

This looks really cool, but there are a couple things that make me hesitant to join.

1. I write almost entirely fantasy, so the characters I’m working with right now live in a medieval-ish world, and the main ones have a form of magic.

2. I don’t know if I would be able to give it enough time. I don’t want to hold any of you up by not participating enough!

I could easily work around those though, so it really depends on whether me joining would be of benefit to all of you/the story. So really, if all of you want me to join then I will ๐Ÿ™‚ What say you?

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@trallion Sure, we’d love to have you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

@trallion

Of course I want you to join dude! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜As long as you can insert characters without including magic or magic powers in the story, you’re good ๐Ÿ‘

Mayacat
      @mayacat

@trallion

Like @naiya said, we’d love to have you!

I also write mainly fantasy, so it’s been slightly weird changing up my characters, but it helps because I’m writing a story where I put them into a modern setting a while ago. I joined late too, so it’s no problem.

I’d love if you wanted to join! ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€œYES!โ€ Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moonโ€™s chagrin. โ€œPIZZA NIGHT!โ€

Esmeralda Gramilton
        @esmeralda-gramilton

SORRY EVERYONE I FELL OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH FOR A BIT, BUT I’M BACK NOW.

Great ideas on the city and trains and everything, and wonderful chapters, everyone!

I’m still working on my part 3 because I had a breakthrough in my real story (sorry, I have to put that first) and I have auditions for my dance company, plus school and a bunch of other things. So. . . I’m sorry. ๐Ÿ™

But I’ll keep working, I promise!!!! Also, hi @trallion, I’d love to have you on here ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€œNo-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.โ€ ~Elysso

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @trallion @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @dakota @anyone else I forgot.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WBFp579gr23kCMt_d1-bUeLCnEmOenDv0AAg8jz-sGg/edit?usp=sharing

Here’s the link to the “Character story” the parts all copy/pasted into the doc, so if you need to read any story parts, it’s easy to access.

I haven’t gotten all the parts on yet, but I will soon!

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Trallion
            @trallion

@urwen-starial Thanks, that will be super useful for me XD

Dakota
            @dakota

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacatย  @kayla-skywriter @kari-karastย  @esmeralda-gramiltonย  @trallion

Fool!

Dayton snorted. “No, thank you. I’d rather ask you, Jackson, a few questions and then go to Knot House, leaving you two to save the world with snowballs!!”

Stepping closer, she fixed her eyes at him, with a glare so cold it must have been cut from ice. “Who is this?” she asked, nodding her head slightly in the girl’s direction.

Psalm 119:11
            Your word I have hidden in my heart,
            That I might not sin against You.

@trallion

Oh hey, sorry to bug you again. But if/when you do join, could you please post your characters in the character doc? Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,110 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest