fb

Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,183 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat

Awesome. . . could you send Kenma to tell Cade?

Sold souls and dead promises

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@mayacat

Ooh really good!
    I have a small snippet somewhere above, of Jin receiving a note from Kirat about it, should he and Kenma meet up? Or should only one of them get there in time?

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Venusaturn
    @mayacat

That sounds good!

@urwen-starial

Up to you. 🙂 Just make it good XD

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

@mayacat @kayla-skywriter

Both clips were really good! 🙂

I’m working on my part three, which will introduce Amin (my government character), so expect that in a bit. Then in part four I need to get the Elimination Plan to the whole group, so thank you thank you thank you for setting that up for me. (since the government has a map to the knot house Amin and Sandrye can head there, and since I was planning to have Sandrye ditch Amin anyway they can split up to ‘search’ and Sandrye can get down into the tunnels). Yay!!!! Is that alright?

I wonder what I was thinking whenever I re-read my old, well-loved stories

Venusaturn
    @mayacat

@esmeralda-gramilton

Sounds cool! Amin is under Rin’s sector then. 🙂

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

Quick question, what’s the shape of the city?

I’ve been thinking, what if we do a sort of gear shape, and then there can be different districts for people to live in?

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@urwen-starial

I gear would be great!! Cool idea

Sam M
    @sam-m

@emberynus-the-dragon-slayer

Hi, so I know said earlier that I was interested in joining the role play, but upon thinking about the time commitment, I decided I’m not in the best position to join something like this right now. I’m so sorry!

From what I’ve read of the story so far, it sounds awesome! I hope you (and everyone) have a ton of fun!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

*pokes head in*

Woah…!

Halloa!

Um. What’s all this?? It looks awesome. I’m gonna read through all 23 pages later when I have time lol

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

@anne_the_noob14

Feel free to read to your heart’s content!! 🙂

@sam-m

No problem and we will! Feel free to join anytime you have the time! We’d love to have you!! 🙂

Dakota
    @dakota

@kayla-skywriter @mayacat @urwen-starial

Thanks so much!

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

@urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @dakota @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani

Hey. I had a thought!! What type of buildings does our city have? Is it like, modern type buildings or older style?

Sam M
    @sam-m
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@mayacat *stareyes* Okay, I loved that snippet. XD

@anne_the_noob14
    *spreads hands dramatically* A roleplay. Featuring our lovely, insane characters. Enjoy the entertainment.

Hmm. . . Settings have always been a little vague in my mind lol. But I’ve been envisioning brick and concrete walls and such. With a few floors, probably flat roofs. . . and that’s about it. Not much that’s helpful lol

Phew. . . gotta bring in my kiddos some more when I get time. Haha oh right. . . I don’t have that. . . *sigh* Well, I shall make some! Sure I’ve got the ingredients somewhere. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,183 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest