fb

Character Story

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,171 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@naiya-dyani

HI!!

That could be a cool idea, (about the rebel group). I don’t know if anyone else had plans for Cade’s assistant

Sold souls and dead promises

@thewirelessblade

Alrighty. Are you still in this thing?

@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast

Where do you all think the meeting place for the rebels should be?

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Wherever Kedori thought it was lol XD

I was thinking maybe in some kind of unsuspected, abandoned spot like a basement in a ruined building? But I’ll let others pitch in their opinions.

By the way, I’m going to be gone for a while after this to get my schoolwork done. 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

@naiya-dyani

Sounds good!

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

An assistant. . . Nope, none of my characters are that responsible (just kidding, I mean no-one I’m bringing in)

Anyways, @urwen-starial, humor is great. You know me. You know how often I make such references and jokes.

Everyone, those are great ideas. All of them: the treasury burning thing, the Beta 7.9 thing, the symbols thing.

Maybe the good rebels should be sparrows (small and good at hiding and surviving alone, but (and if you live in the country like me I’m sure you’ve seen this) they are excellent defenders of their territory. I have literally seen one chasing off a hawk by itself once before).

Then the bad rebels. . . I don’t know, a rook? (a gregarious Eurasian crow with black plumage and a bare face, nesting in colonies in treetops, and (as a verb) means to defraud, overcharge, or swindle (someone).)

Just thinking out loud on keyboard.

Also, yay, Cade!

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @naiya-dyani @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter

Here’s what I wrote out last night, hope you like it!
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>****</p>
    Kirat raced through the streets, his jacket hood thumping against his back.

He was getting tired from running, it became apparent that the officials were desperate to catch him.

Soon after the chase began, a bunch of other people joined in the chase. Several young men, more officials, a woman with a baby in a sling, and an old lady carrying a cat. Even though he was in a desperate situation, Kirat couldn’t help but marvel at what a scene this was.

A blur of red and orange flashed by Kirat, and he suddenly realized how tired he was. His breathing was shallow, as he struggled to keep up his pace, not enough oxygen was getting to his brain. His vision darkened, as his brain began shutting down, his foot caught on something, and he sprawled onto the stones of the street.

Hands seized his arms, and began dragging him away, his last thought before he passed out was: I’ve failed.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>***</p>
    Veraza, I’ve got it set up so Talia can be the one who helps him out, if you’d like, or Kirat could just go to wherever they take prisoners. XD

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

I agree with Naiya, somewhere secluded where no one would look for them.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@esmeralda-gramilton

LOL XD I know what you mean about sparrows!!!

I think a rook would be awesome for the bad rebels.

@urwen-starial

Cool!! Good work!!

And yeah, that does sound like a good idea.

Esmeralda Gramilton
    @esmeralda-gramilton

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thanks! 🙂

“No-one can judge your worth; They can only influence your judgement of your own worth.” ~Elysso

@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton

What do you think of “knot house” for what the rebels call their meeting spot? (a knot is one name for a group of sparrows)

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

OOOOOHHHHHHH. That’s really cool!!!!!!! *squeals in excitement* This is so fun! Maybe use a different word instead of “house.” I like Knot House, not saying no, just wondering if there’s something that works better.

Mayacat
    @mayacat

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer I love that!

I do not write the story... the Universe writes the story and I am simply its messenger.

@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton

yeah I thought it needed a better word than house too. I just couldn’t think of anything. Got any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest