Character Story Art Thread

Forums Fiction Characters Character Story Art Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@mayacat

That’s great! I’ll have to see what everybody else says. 🙂

Sold souls and dead promises

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer YES *clears throat* Excuse me. Of course! I think they’re perfect.

What she said. *nods* Maybe a branch under or behind the sparrow would be a nice touch. BUT. Tis only a suggestion.

But oh my goodness, I love those. They would be amazing for the official symbols.

Do you guys think the rebels would have some kind of stamp or something to make the symbol with? Because I don’t think all of our characters are as good artists as Ember XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

*screams and falls over*

*starts hyperventilating*

*calms down and goes to burn sketchbooks*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EMBERYNUS THOSE ARE SO AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@urwen-starial

thanks. . . WoW!!

@naiya-dyani

Thanks for the imput, I’ll try that.

@urwen-starial
        @mayacat @naiya-dyani @kayla-skywriter @dakota

Do you guys have any ideas for the government symbol? I can come up with a few things if you want. 🙂 But I wouldn’t want to take over the art or anything.

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

Maybe a Marshall Eagle or a hawk? (if we’re on the subject of birds)

I like those ideas, but feel free to play around with it!

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

@urwen-starial

i was thinking an eagle might be good. I’ll see what I can come up with. And btw, my brother likes to draw people, would you mind if he drew a few for the RP?

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

I wouldn’t mind! I always enjoy seeing people’s interpretations of my characters!

Kayla Skywriter
            @kayla-skywriter

I really like those drawings. I’ve never had very good luck with drawing birds, but that may be because I spend so much time drawing horses.

I’m not sure what a good government insignia would be.  If it is going to be a bird, which seems to fit I think there’d be two ways to go. The government could either be some very large, majestic predatory bird, a symbol of power; or it could be something more like a robin.

I’m leaning towards robin because this government isn’t majestic, and they don’t have that much power or anything to be proud of really. A robin however symbolizes the hope that the government has for their future. The want to make the world a better place, they just aren’t strong enough to do it.

I’m not sure. If someone else has another idea I’d be fine going with that.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

@kayla-skywriter

Thanks for the input. . . I’ll try both and see which one y’all like better.

Mayacat
            @mayacat

I’m good with whatever anyone wants. I always love art for my characters, so I’m fine with anything. 🙂

“YES!” Kami and Anchor yelled, much to Moon’s chagrin. “PIZZA NIGHT!”

Kayla Skywriter
              @kayla-skywriter

Cool. I’ve got to go now.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

@mayacat

Alright, great!! 🙂

Mayacat
              @mayacat

@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter @dakota

I vote we should definitely keep Emberynus’ drawing as the symbol. I did a (much) simplified version for the characters who have to draw it very quickly, or maybe aren’t as gifted. Just a suggestion though. 🙂 Please tell me what you think.

@mayacat

It’s Cool!!! I also had some more simple versions, but I wouldn’t want to push your art out.

Mayacat
                @mayacat

It’s totally fine, I promise!

I would love to see more of your art! Each character’s drawing would be different anyways, so maybe this is just Kenma’s version. I really don’t mind! I love your work so far!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 186 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest