fb

Character Playlists

Forums Fiction Characters Character Playlists

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@gbfruitbat

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD LIKE THIS!!!!!

I love music, so I obviously do this. I will seriously put my playlist on shuffle then as a song plays, ill think of a scene in my story it relates to and kinda write that scene in my head while I listen to the music. It that makes sense XD

And I doubt y’all will know any of these songs lol

Here’s mine:

Entire book

For What It’s Worth by Buffalo Springfield

Scenes

When characters realizes she needs to put the past behind her and continue on: Get Up by Shinedown

MC cheering up family: Don’t Dream It’s Over by Crowded House

When MC leaves family (since they don’t support her decisions): One Way Ticket by LeAnn Rimes And Second Chance by Shinedown

Characters 

Kimberlin: Well I completely made this character off of me so I had to ask my mom what my theme song was her response was “the goat that sings with Whitney Houston” if you understand that reference be my bestie please

My real answer is probably Dancing Queen by Abba, I Won’t Back Down by Mr Cash, and I want a hippopotamus for Christmas by someone. That pretty much sums me off

Tae: Slipping Through my Fingers by Abba (the lyrics aren’t that relatable to her but the mood of the song is spot on)

Ryder: Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Jr

Rose ( @rose-colored-fancy I named her after you hope that’s ok):  You Can’t Hurry Love by Phil Collins

Felix: You’re Not Special by Shinedown

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@gbfruitbat

Hey I really like The Call and Evenstar too!

Grace my friend, you are a woman of excellent tastes.

@rose-colored-fancy

She’s the main villain of the second book, and my absolute favorite villain I’ve ever written.

*resists the urge to ask you for tips on making amazing villans*

But I shall return to this topic later. Be warned. 😈

Rose ( rose-colored-fancy I named her after you hope that’s ok

Ha, you’re just the kind of person I would expect to hear that someone is basing a character off of.

@emily-waldorf

That’s what I say! Do you like any of their other ones?

Star Sky, Evergreen, there are a ton of good ones.

Also, you listen to the Flight of the Silverbird too???!! Have you heard their Dragon Rider?

*proceeds to go look up Dragon Rider*

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Rose (rose-colored-fancy I named her after you hope that’s ok)

Was that intentional or more like “Oh, they have the same name, oops XD”? Because that’s happened to me XD

Either way, that’s really cool! 🙂

@noah-cochran

*resists the urge to ask you for tips on making amazing villans*

But I shall return to this topic later. Be warned.

Please do, I greatly enjoy ranting with much enthousiasm and little sense, and I’m glad you allow me to XD

Ha, you’re just the kind of person I would expect to hear that someone is basing a character off of.

That’s an awesome compliment XD

@sparrowhawke

YAY FOR A FELLOW SARAH SPARKS, OH HELLOS, AND PAPER KITES FAN!!!

(If you like them, you should totally give The Arcadian Wild a listen.)

And I recently wrote a short story based on Carry You.

You have fantastic taste!! I’ve actually listened to Arcadian Wild a couple times! What are your favorite songs by all of them?

Malar: “My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark” by Fall Out Boy,  (Don’t ask why this fantasy character has rock theme songs–he just does)

Aww, yessss!!! I love that song XD That’s such a mood though XD My characters are above music genre XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

Well I was trying to name her and I couldn’t think of anything so I was going through people I knew and you crossed my mind and I was like “perfect!” And you two have similar personalities anyway

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Well I was trying to name her and I couldn’t think of anything so I was going through people I knew and you crossed my mind and I was like “perfect!” And you two have similar personalities anyway

Oh man, that’s just the coolest!! Thanks!! *checks “have a character named after me” off my bucket list*

Do I have to save this post as evidence so I can prove that character is named after me when you get famous? XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

If that were to ever happen I would put you on the Acknowledgement page.

Don’t worry everyone, I will remember every single one of you when I become the next Tolkien!

I’m glad this is online because I could NOT keep a straight face saying that 😂

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

@rose-colored-fancy

Man, it’s hard to pick favorites! I relate to “Oh, Sleeper” a lot (they actually wrote it as the Enneagram 9 song; although I’m a 5, I relate to some 9 things). “Blue Eyed Girl” is so sweet, as well as “The Ballad of Donnie Gene”, and “Hey Runner!” and “Fall: War” are really fun and catchy!

Do you use Spotify at all?

"Can't have dirty garbage."

calidris
    @calidris

@gbfruitbat ooh this looks fun!  Thanks for tagging me 🙂

I don’t really assign music to characters, but here are a few that fit pretty well

Misu: The Twins’ Quick – Asami Tachibana

(this one is my top favorite soundtrack 🙂 )

Sasha Gunnerside – Toru Oikawa’s theme

The Shrike – Mountains and No Time for Caution – Hans Zimmer

These are for the same character, just in different stage of the story (or rather, two different sides of the same antagonist)

Saskia – Only One Spiderman – Daniel Pemberton

– Also Miya Atsumu – Asami Tachibana – It’s not an exact match, but it’s too good to leave out lol

As far as certain scenes go:

-Saskia vs. The Shrike – The Prowler – Daniel Pemberton

– Saskia vs. The Shrike vs. The Red Queen – Kingpin Fight – Daniel Pemberton

Idk if these are going to be actual scenes, but those are just the scenarios that come to mind when listening to these soundtracks 🙂

Also, the concept of Spire in general – Bolero – Maurice Ravel

*laughs as one fey*

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@sparrowhawke

Man, it’s hard to pick favorites! I relate to “Oh, Sleeper” a lot (they actually wrote it as the Enneagram 9 song; although I’m a 5, I relate to some 9 things). “Blue Eyed Girl” is so sweet, as well as “The Ballad of Donnie Gene”, and “Hey Runner!” and “Fall: War” are really fun and catchy!

Ooh, that’s awesome! I found Blue Eyed Girl a few days ago, it fits Faye perfectly 🥰 I’ll check out the others! Is Oh Sleeper by Arcadian Wild or Oh Hellos because they both have a song called that XD

Do you use Spotify at all?

Yeah! My username is Rose Everdeen!

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@calidris

Also, the concept of Spire in general – Bolero – Maurice Ravel

That’s one of the songs that when I read the title I can hear it XD That’s awesome!

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

Ooh, that’s awesome! I found Blue Eyed Girl a few days ago, it fits Faye perfectly 🥰 I’ll check out the others! Is Oh Sleeper by Arcadian Wild or Oh Hellos because they both have a song called that XD

Yeah! My username is Rose Everdeen!

@rose-colored-fancy

I was referring to the “Oh Sleeper” by The Arcadian Wild. It’s funny how they both have songs with that title.

I just followed you on Spotify!

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

@rose-colored-fancy

I have no clue why that emoji got blown up to such an ungodly size.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest