Character Mug Shots (Or, Why Your Character Was Arrested)

Forums Fiction Characters Character Mug Shots (Or, Why Your Character Was Arrested)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Well they’re actually from two different stories. πŸ˜› Zane, Eina, and Keldan are from The Red Rider, and Talia, Wisteria, and Zerach are from The Flewling. (Both titles are WIPs. Heh.) If you really want to, I can give you the link to some of The Red Rider. It’s very messy, as it’s NaNoed and unedited, but… *shrugs* oh well.

@naiya-dyani

Heh. Yeah… Eina’s a violent child. An angerful little whirlwind of vengeful short person, if I do say so myself. XD But at least Gerik isn’t permanently injured?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast *shrugs* I mean, it’s not like he wouldn’t deserve it. Besides, I don’t need him for my plot anymore, anyway! πŸ˜›

Gerik: *yells at me in Aboreil*

Kedori: *walks up to him calmly since he can’t hear him and stuffs an old sock in his mouth*

That should shut him up for a while. Hopefully. πŸ™‚

P.S. Ooh, angerful little vengeful whirlwind of short person. . . sounds like an inspiring archetype to me! πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Naiya Dyani.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani *chuckles* Well, it’s probably good anyways.

*laughs* Indeed. Just don’t get on her bad side.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Listen, I’m the second tallest in my family at 5’4″. I’ve learned that small size just means everything is more concentrated. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani Agreed. I’m the 2nd tallest in my own fam, too, actually. (At 5.6 though.)

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *grins* Yeah… no. Not particularly.

*nods* Yeah.

Lol! Ok! πŸ˜›

"Hey. Spit that out."
        *ignores him and swallows frog*
        _____
        "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Ooh! Yes please! And I don’t mind reading unedited stuff lol. Mine is… messy, to say the least XD

"Hey. Spit that out."
        _____
        "This is the way."

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Okay, here you go! Please ignore the lack of a chapter 2. I couldn’t decide where to start it. XD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WmcvNF7xaWPHoTd0dxY0RwK5IEmsMTnm7jT0baelpvY/edit?usp=sharing

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Well, here it goes.

Lonan: Thievery because he needed to find his sister

Lloyd: It’s illegal for him to be alive, sort of. But he also works as a spy a little.

Pembe: She probably interfered with an election, maybe for fun.

Hari: He defiantly stole something. He is a street rat after all.

Farran: He blackmailed a high ranking Nobel, because Pembe told him to.

Tawny: She started a revolution, so that maybe there could be a legal system again.

Azahar: Burned down several buildings, it was an accident.

Altan: Forgery.

Alex: Maybe he did a U-turn once?

Jayden: He is literally a super-villain.

Jane: Um… I can’t think of a crime she’d do. And I bet if she did it she wouldn’t be caught.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@kayla-skywriter *wheezes* Maybe did a U-turn once. . .

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast I read a few pages of it, and it’s great so far!! Very interesting and intriguing. πŸ˜€

"Hey. Spit that out."
          _____
          "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Do you mind if I read it too? I mean, if I can find time. πŸ˜›

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14 Thank you!

@naiya-dyani Sure!

And oh my gosh I completely forgotΒ again. *facewalls* I’m just gonna put a bit of a content warning on it cuz of death and violence. I try really hard not to describe it in detail, but the MC/narrator does watch someone get killed and it’s implied that a ton of other people die too. I’m sorry, I forget the content warning every single time I give someone the Doc. *sigh* Maybe I should just put it on the Doc itself…

And if that means that neither of you can read it anymore that’s totally fine! I won’t be offended.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast I feel ya! I mean, I’d only really know once I got into it, but I’m usually okay with some violence in written form. I mean, I did kind of just kill two of my characters with swords, so I’ve only got so much room to talk anyway. . . πŸ˜›

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Heh, yeah… I feel like this stuff is the most violent out of everything I’ve written, but at the same time I try not to go into much detail, or any, and then I also try not to write very violent stuff in general.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest