Character Mug Shots (Or, Why Your Character Was Arrested)

Forums Fiction Characters Character Mug Shots (Or, Why Your Character Was Arrested)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Well they’re actually from two different stories. ๐Ÿ˜› Zane, Eina, and Keldan are from The Red Rider, and Talia, Wisteria, and Zerach are from The Flewling. (Both titles are WIPs. Heh.) If you really want to, I can give you the link to some of The Red Rider. It’s very messy, as it’s NaNoed and unedited, but… *shrugs* oh well.

@naiya-dyani

Heh. Yeah… Eina’s a violent child. An angerful little whirlwind of vengeful short person, if I do say so myself. XD But at least Gerik isn’t permanently injured?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast *shrugs* I mean, it’s not like he wouldn’t deserve it. Besides, I don’t need him for my plot anymore, anyway! ๐Ÿ˜›

Gerik: *yells at me in Aboreil*

Kedori: *walks up to him calmly since he can’t hear him and stuffs an old sock in his mouth*

That should shut him up for a while. Hopefully. ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. Ooh, angerful little vengeful whirlwind of short person. . . sounds like an inspiring archetype to me! ๐Ÿ˜€

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Naiya Dyani.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani *chuckles* Well, it’s probably good anyways.

*laughs* Indeed. Just don’t get on her bad side.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Listen, I’m the second tallest in my family at 5’4″. I’ve learned that small size just means everything is more concentrated. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani Agreed. I’m the 2nd tallest in my own fam, too, actually. (At 5.6 though.)

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *grins* Yeah… no. Not particularly.

*nods* Yeah.

Lol! Ok! ๐Ÿ˜›

May the road rise to meet you,
        A smile always greet you,
        May our friendship be always true and strong

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast Ooh! Yes please! And I don’t mind reading unedited stuff lol. Mine is… messy, to say the least XD

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Okay, here you go! Please ignore the lack of a chapter 2. I couldn’t decide where to start it. XD

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WmcvNF7xaWPHoTd0dxY0RwK5IEmsMTnm7jT0baelpvY/edit?usp=sharing

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Well, here it goes.

Lonan: Thievery because he needed to find his sister

Lloyd: It’s illegal for him to be alive, sort of. But he also works as a spy a little.

Pembe: She probably interfered with an election, maybe for fun.

Hari: He defiantly stole something. He is a street rat after all.

Farran: He blackmailed a high ranking Nobel, because Pembe told him to.

Tawny: She started a revolution, so that maybe there could be a legal system again.

Azahar: Burned down several buildings, it was an accident.

Altan: Forgery.

Alex: Maybe he did a U-turn once?

Jayden: He is literally a super-villain.

Jane: Um… I can’t think of a crime she’d do. And I bet if she did it she wouldn’t be caught.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@kayla-skywriter *wheezes* Maybe did a U-turn once. . .

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast I read a few pages of it, and it’s great so far!! Very interesting and intriguing. ๐Ÿ˜€

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast Do you mind if I read it too? I mean, if I can find time. ๐Ÿ˜›

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14 Thank you!

@naiya-dyani
            Sure!

And oh my gosh I completely forgotย again. *facewalls* I’m just gonna put a bit of a content warning on it cuz of death and violence. I try really hard not to describe it in detail, but the MC/narrator does watch someone get killed and it’s implied that a ton of other people die too. I’m sorry, I forget the content warning every single time I give someone the Doc. *sigh* Maybe I should just put it on the Doc itself…

And if that means that neither of you can read it anymore that’s totally fine! I won’t be offended.

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast I feel ya! I mean, I’d only really know once I got into it, but I’m usually okay with some violence in written form. I mean, I did kind of just kill two of my characters with swords, so I’ve only got so much room to talk anyway. . . ๐Ÿ˜›

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@naiya-dyani

Heh, yeah… I feel like this stuff is the most violent out of everything I’ve written, but at the same time I try not to go into much detail, or any, and then I also try not to write very violent stuff in general.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest