fb

Character most likely to…

Forums Fiction Characters Character most likely to…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Sam M
    @sam-m

Who would be most likely to listen to a single song on repeat?

Judah. He loves music. He’s had a record player since he was, like, ten. Also, he can get kind of obsessive about things so I could definitely see him listening to the same song over and over again.

Who would devote their free time to volunteering?

Hmm…maybe Frankie. Or Lauren. I could see Judah or Kaz doing it too.

Who would be most likely to pull all-nighters while working on something?

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Acyn! He gets kind of obsessive about things that interest him, and he might freak out if he has a deadline.

Who’s most likely to know how to pick a lock? (Sorry if someone has done this before)

Acyn, theoretically, of course. He knows really weird stuff XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Erynne
    @erynne

Finn or Julian would know how for sure!

Who would be most likely to always be late? 

I think probably Lacey. I would say Eliana but she’s a princess and princesses are never late XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Sam M
    @sam-m

Who’s most likely to know how to pick a lock?

Lauren. Definitely. She’s pretty much as escape artist.

Who would be most likely to always be late?

Hmm…possibly Judah. I can see him getting waylaid by investigating something that he’s curious about, so, yeah.

Who’s most likely to become the leader of the place where they live?

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Definitely Alex, given that he eventually does at the end of my story LOL.

And, okay, I really want to answer the “lock-picking” question XD I can totally see Kevin doing that. Not because he generally needs to pick locks, but because that’s just one quirky and potentially sketchy, uh, ability that I can see him knowing 😛

Okay, let’s see… this is really dumb, but <i>who’s most likely to talk in their sleep?</i> I’m running outta ideas, y’all XD

I can see a few of my characters talking in their sleep. Penny definitely does it (if not talking, crying out or screaming herself awake). I can also see Alex and Kevin doing it.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

@ally-renee that’s actually a really good one. 🙂 Btw, I really like that picture of Penny (I believe that’s who you said it was) did you draw it?

Probably…uhhhh, Finn.

Who would be most likely to freak out when they only have one bar of service? XD 

There’s no technology in my world, but I could see the mermaids being like that.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

@erynne – Aww, thanks! 😀 (Yes it is Penny 😉 ). I did not draw that picture (the artist’s “username” or whatever it’s called is Cliven Zu, or something like that), but I did use an app to re-color the image to look more like Penny 🙂

Ooooo I like that question! There isn’t a whole lot of technology in my world either (any phones I decide to include or going to be more like old home, cord phones that use to be mounted on people’s walls and whatnot). Basically, super old school XD But I can see my character Taylor being upset over that LOL. Or Dawn… yeah, definitely her XD

Who’s most likely to be late to their own wedding? I can’t remember if someone has done this one or one similar to this or not, but oh well 😛

Penny. 100% Penny XD I can totally see her oversleeping or something like that and just scrambling to get to her wedding before the day is over LOL.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future." ~ Proverbs 31:25

Erynne
    @erynne

Ok cool! I really like it. She’s so cute!

Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome question! XD

I could probably see Eliana or Ivy doing that. Eliana would oversleep, idk what Ivy would do, but she’d be late somehow lol.

Ok… Who would be most likely plan everything down to the very second no matter what it is?

Probably Queen Emery.

Ally Renee
    @ally-renee

Thanks again! 😀

Hmmm, let me see… I think Kelsi would do that. I can see that being an important factor among the Healers (since procedures and stuff would probably need to be systematic LOL).

Who’s most likely to eat something off the ground? I know, it’s gross, but hey, I’m interested to see how it goes XD

I can definitely see Kevin doing that, especially in front of Kelsi LOL. She is a neat-freak (again, Healer and whatnot), and I can totally picture him eating something that fell on the ground just to aggravate her. He also loves doing goofy things like that, as he likes to be the center of attention XD

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian or Asher would because they just wouldn’t care XD

Who would be most likely to ruin a surprise, accidentally or on purpose? (If the surprise is purposely ruined, it’s probably like the ending of a movie or something like that.) 

I could see Philip and William ruining a surprise for Asher on purpose, and Julian would be the one to accidentally let it slip.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Either Liorah or Sahar. I feel like Sahar would be way too excited and just blurt something out, but Liorah would deliberately give spoilers for something because she’s a pain. XD

Who would convince someone that a fake fact is true?

Acyn. That’s the most in-character thing I’ve ever written about him. He’d convince someone that there’s a cave-dwelling salamander that glows green purely because he’d find that amusing.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Sam M
    @sam-m

Who would convince someone that a fake fact is true?

Dante. Definitely.

Who’s most likely to talk in their sleep?

Maybe Judah. His mind doesn’t shut off and I imagine most of his sleep is filled with dreams (mostly nightmares).

Who would be most likely to ruin a surprise, accidentally or on purpose?

I’m thinking Lauren. She gets distracted easily and can be pretty blunt.

Who’s most likely to be late to their own wedding?

Hmmm…either Judah or Lauren.

New Question: Who’s most likely to hide an injury they have?

Erynne
    @erynne

Ooh, definitely Finn. He doesn’t actually try to hide one in my story (at least not yet, now the wheels in my head are turning XD) but he refuses to let on that he’s in any pain.

Who would be most likely to stay up til midnight because they can’t put a book down? 

Um… I’d say probably Ivy. She has a lot of books so she’d probably get caught reading a lot.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Erynne.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Acyn! Though it probably isn’t a novel, more something like an encyclopedia. He’s boring XD

Which character is most likely to call things by wrong names? (As in “You know… the thingy-thing. The whatchamacallit.”)

Hmm, either Acyn, Sahar, or Faye. Acyn because he’s constantly distracted, Sahar because she would rather call something a ‘thingy’ than stop to think about it, or Faye, because she doesn’t speak the common language that well. In her first language, she probably does that very little.

Erynne
    @erynne

Lol, I’ve studied the dictionary for fun! (Mainly just to look at the useless facts in it. But still, I read the dictionary in my free time XD)

Um probably Lacey.

Who would be most likely to start something but never finish it? 

Julian for sure

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest